MFB combo

i have a leone 145, pegasis 105 missing base, and sagittario 145 missing base. right now this is my combo.

leone face
leone wheel
pegasis track 105
leone base
I will own yu.
Gemios Face
Gemios wheel
L drago track
L drago wheel.

Beat that/
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:25 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i have a leone 145, pegasis 105 missing base, and sagittario 145 missing base. right now this is my combo.

leone face
leone wheel
pegasis track 105
leone base

(Apr. 09, 2009  5:28 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: I will own yu.
Gemios Face
Gemios wheel
L drago track
L drago wheel.

Beat that/

Libra D125D beats that. :\
my friend has the same libra and i beat it a lot of times. it beat mine once
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: Libra D125D beats that. :\

Gemios and Libra are called the same thing many times man.
Gemios is the 2nd libra, just not as well known.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:34 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: Gemios and Libra are called the same thing many times man.
Gemios is the 2nd libra, just not as well known.

Really?Chocked_2 I never heard that.
im thinking about using peasis wheel in a combo.how abot this.

pegasis face
pegasis wheel
leone track
leone base
this is a wild guess.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:37 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: im thinking about using peasis wheel in a combo.how abot this.

pegasis face
pegasis wheel
leone track
leone base
this is a wild guess.

Could work.
But I hate pegasis so don't ask me Gasp.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:37 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: im thinking about using peasis wheel in a combo.how abot this.

pegasis face
pegasis wheel
leone track
leone base
this is a wild guess.

That's just like the Pegasis Booster. Not a bad combo though, but it's outdated :\
i cant really think of a combo with sagittario. any ideas?also i played a kid with a gemios and the blade destroyed my pegasis base. pegasis was flying around then after a huge hit on gemios it flew out of the stadium and hit the concrate and it broke.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:43 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i cant really think of a combo with sagittario. any ideas?also i played a kid with a gemios and the blade destroyed my pegasis base. pegasis was flying around then after a huge hit on gemios it flew out of the stadium and hit the concrate and it broke.
I know right, I have gemios, It's crazy good. I don't like to fight people more then 1 because I fear I'll break their blade. It's scary awsome.
Flamer- With you current parts Leone105D would be your best bet And Saggittario's useless...
Metal Fight Beyblades don't have bases Pinching_eyes_2 they have Tracks try using the whole names of the tracks to like 105, 145, etc and the right names for the bottoms like D, F, SF, etc. It's easier for people to know what your on about then.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:46 PM)Anu Wrote: Flamer- With you current parts Leone105D would be your best bet And Saggittario's useless.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:46 PM)Blitz Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblades don't have bases Pinching_eyes_2 they have Tracks try using the whole names of the tracks to like 105, 145, etc and the right names for the bottoms like D, F, SF, etc. It's easier for people to know what your on about then.
Hey look, aren't you KidDragoon from youtube?
i just call it bases. once i shot sagittario with the leone base and i let leone with no base standing up in the stadium. sagittario could not even knock it down. sagittario stop spining before it could knock it down.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:49 PM)Anu Wrote: Yes He is.
Kool, him and Drig rock.
Helped me out.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:50 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i just call it bases
Force of habit, huh?
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:50 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i just call it bases

They're only called bases in the plastic generation. In MFB it's called bottom.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:51 PM)Nuno Wrote: They're only called bases in the plastic generation. In MFB it's called bottom.
I like base better too. Bottom sounds stupid for such a cool hobby/sport.
i know right.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:57 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: ...

I'm sorry but you shouldn't post if you have nothing to say. :\
Guys both of those suck. And where did you get that Libra = Gemios thing from? Its wrong.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:58 PM)Giga Wrote: Guys both of those suck. And where did you get that Libra = Gemios thing from? Its wrong.
In alot of aspects.
It is, I mean both are super powerful.