MFB combo

i just got my new blades from booster 2. i got virgo 125bs and bull 144hf.what could i make?
Virgo 125HF/BS. Grin

Also, no such thing as 144. XD
must work on typeing.Lips_sealed and i checked its virgo 100!!
Yes, you ust. The combo rocky posted is the better upper out of the two.
why did you write UST
no 125 just 100
Okay then, Virgo 100HF. Tongue_out
how about leone 100
(Apr. 18, 2009  11:25 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: how about leone 100

It depends on the concept. But if your looking for an attack combo, Leone 100F would have some decent smash.
i made a blade that never wobbles and barley takes damage from attacks! its a virgo wheel 125 track and a ball type bottom
Virgo 105/100B would be better.
no if it gets hit it could hit the floor of the stadium and take magor damage
(Apr. 21, 2009  12:02 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: no if it gets hit it could hit the floor of the stadium and take magor damage

I'm not really doubting this, but you should still post accurate test results to back it up.
i found an old ripcord that is broken so i cut it to make it work.
test 1
virgo wheel, 105 track, and bottom b shot first on all 3 matchs.
virgo vs bull 100 hf, bull wins
virgo vs pegasis 125 virgo wins
virgo vs leo 100 leo wins
in the match aganist bull lost because it hit the floor and lost most its speed. it was almost a tie
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:19 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i found an old ripcord that is broken so i cut it to make it work.
test 1
virgo wheel, 105 track, and bottom b shot first on all 3 matchs.
virgo vs bull 100 hf, bull wins
virgo vs pegasis 125 virgo wins
virgo vs leo 100 leo wins
in the match aganist bull lost because it hit the floor and lost most its speed. it was almost a tie

First off all, using a broken rip cord renders all your tests null.

Also, doing single battles against each of your control combos proves nothing. You need to post more extensive results for each of the combos you tested Virgo 105B against, otherwise we could easily assume that those wins and losses were just flukes.
so that means i cant do the test until anibus has the tourtement on april 25.i will buy a rip cord and try the test agian.also tell me a combo you want me to use.the blades i have are on the other posts here
need help since im comin to da warroom since its a tournement i always look for advice

beyblades i have
1x WolfD125B
1xPegasis105F
my current combo is PEGASISD125F since the weel has some under attack capabilities (just stare at it for a while) and its somewhat versitle all around blah blah blah
I think Pegasis D125B would be better.
i was thinking about it but i prefered attack so i never got to try b bottum to much ill test again my metal driger or somethin
Also try Pegasis 105B. In the end, Pegasis is more Defense/Survival than Attack ...
(Apr. 23, 2009  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also try Pegasis 105B. In the end, Pegasis is more Defense/Survival than Attack ...
tried it love it tnx
i was tinkering with my blades and something good happend. i looked at sagittario 100 b and i thought it looked good.if any one has this try it out for me.
Terrible.
heh i thought this might happened so i thought of pegasis 105hf
virgo 100 hf
leone 145 b