MFB: Zero-G :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion

That and the Standard Format top-tier list are definitely priorities. As I posted in the Advanced Forum, I beleive I was fine with everything that was proposed for the Zero-G top-tier list.
(Jun. 07, 2014  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That and the Standard Format top-tier list are definitely priorities. As I posted in the Advanced Forum, I beleive I was fine with everything that was proposed for the Zero-G top-tier list.
So all that's left is the opinion of other advanced members?
I think at least Dark_Mousy and th!nk also agreed with it, so other Advanced Members than those.
(Sorry, wrong topic, self deleting the post.)
(Jun. 07, 2014  6:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think at least Dark_Mousy and th!nk also agreed with it, so other Advanced Members than those.

I agreed with what was postednin the advanced forum. Just waiting for approval.
With the upcoming ban of F230 I think this is the perfect time to officially make a Zero G top tier list. It's been nearly a year since any discussion has been had about this list.
(Jun. 08, 2015  11:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: With the upcoming ban of F230 I think this is the perfect time to officially make a Zero G top tier list. It's been nearly a year since any discussion has been had about this list.

F230's ban is far from a done deal; we've got to test it out first (I have no doubt the results will be positive, but let's not count our chickens before they're hatched).
(Jun. 09, 2015  12:09 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  11:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: With the upcoming ban of F230 I think this is the perfect time to officially make a Zero G top tier list. It's been nearly a year since any discussion has been had about this list.

F230's ban is far from a done deal; we've got to test it out first (I have no doubt the results will be positive, but let's not count our chickens before they're hatched).
True, but what I mean is that with F230 out temporarily, we can all finalize the rest of the Top Tier list, because now every combo will have a fair chance out on the battlefield.
all that I wish is that these threads get updated with new combos because there are new ones out there as well I know that the combos get recorded I just want them posted. Grin
(Aug. 16, 2015  8:43 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: all that I wish is that these threads get updated with new combos because there are new ones out there as well I know that the combos get recorded I just want them posted. Grin

How about you post the combinations as suggestions and someone could possibly test them or you can test them and let us know how it fares against other top tier combinations.
well I finished 2nd the last zero-g tournament and these are the non top-tier beyblade I used and win with.

MSF-H Wyvang Balro SA165(att) RB
MSF-H Pegasus Gryph SA165(att) MF
Girago Dragooon R145GCF
MSF-M Revizer Killerken TH170CS

if anyone wants to try it and Test it feel free!
Is there any reason that wyvang wyvang or balro balro is a better zero-g attack combo than wyvang balro? I only have one of each so I can't really compare but wyvang balro seems pretty worthy to me.
they used them like this because synchrome with itself is more well balanced. but it could work too has competitive situation. you have to try it to know it! hah!
Is Saramanda Ifraid DF145 XF A decent combo? And If so whats the best substitute for XF?
(Aug. 28, 2015  4:59 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Is Saramanda Ifraid DF145 XF A decent combo? And If so whats the best substitute for XF?

First off, at the last Zero G tournament, you and I did some battles, and I used XF on one of my combos (I think MSF Saramanda Saramanda ___ XF..), and I hated it. Just personal, but also along with the fact that I thought it didn't have good sway control. It is on the tier for Smash, but I'm not too fan.

I say use GCF,great tip in Zero-G, or keep XF. Smile

Also, to improve the combo, replace DF145 with W145 or SA165 . Also, replace Saramanda with Ifraid or Bahamdia.

Hope this helps Smile

EDIT: ha, just realized that Bahamdia Ifraid W145 XF is on top tier.
I think I have a good combo for competitive it is a good way to stop bey blades that don't budge with sway it's a spin stealer! Behemoth Dragoon 120 WD it steals spin in both directions by flipping the chrome wheels over and WD is the best tip for a spin stealer/zombie bey. It works I know I hade some tests on it and it wins most of the time against right/left spin in both directions.
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:29 PM)MWF Wrote: I think I have a good combo for competitive it is a good way to stop bey blades that don't budge with sway it's a spin stealer! Behemoth Dragoon 120 WD it steals spin in both directions by flipping the chrome wheels over and WD is the best tip for a spin stealer/zombie bey. It works I know I hade some tests on it and it wins most of the time against right/left spin in both directions.

Um, it can't spin steal in both directions. As far as I know, only left spins can spin steal.. Also, during a match, you aren't allowed to flip the chrome wheels.

WD isn't great in Zero-G, I've tried. Also, I have tried the combo in my BB-10, and it does move, but probably not enough that it would make the stadium sway in a Zero-G stamina battle.

EDIT: I forgot to say, EWD is better for spin stealing.
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:29 PM)MWF Wrote: I think I have a good combo for competitive it is a good way to stop bey blades that don't budge with sway it's a spin stealer! Behemoth Dragoon 120 WD it steals spin in both directions by flipping the chrome wheels over and WD is the best tip for a spin stealer/zombie bey. It works I know I hade some tests on it and it wins most of the time against right/left spin in both directions.

A better spin stealer for Zero G would be Killerken/Revizer/Genbull/Girago Dragoon SA165EWD/WD/BWD. Also, EWD is better than WD for Spin Stealing.
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:32 PM)Hato Wrote: Um, it can't spin steal in both directions. As far as I know, only left spins can spin steal..

Well, not strictly true ... if you want to steal spin from a left spin Beyblade, you'd have to spin right. But seems like most of the good spin-stealing parts in MFB are left spin.
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:32 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

A better spin stealer for Zero G would be Killerken/Revizer/Genbull/Girago Dragoon SA165EWD/WD/BWD. Also, EWD is better than WD for Spin Stealing.

I can't find my EWD Unhappy
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:32 PM)Hato Wrote: Um, it can't spin steal in both directions. As far as I know, only left spins can spin steal..

Well, not strictly true ... if you want to steal spin from a left spin Beyblade, you'd have to spin right. But seems like most of the good spin-stealing parts in MFB are left spin.

This is what I meant, haha. Thanks for the correction.
EWD is irrelevant in Zero-G as it's swayed out consistently. You know that you can't switch from Left to Right spin in official matches with synchromes right?

Also, MWF, your combination can be improved, ask in the Build Me a Combo #2 topic, they can help you out quite a bit.

120 isn't even a track lol
[DELETED]
Didn't see a better post saying the same, sorry
:: Current Competitive Zero-G Customs List ::
As of 8/28/15

Smash Attack

MSF/MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165 R2F/RF/XF
MSF/MSF-H Balro Balro W145/160 R2F/RF/XF
MSF/MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang W145/160 R2F/RF/XF

Zero-G Attack

MSF/MSF-H Balro Balro SA165/E230 CF/GCF/GF
MSF/MSF-H Wyvang/Girago Dragooon SA165 CF/GCF/GF
MSF/MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165/E230/SP230 CF/GCF/GF

Defense

MSF-H Killerken Revizer E230 CS/RB/RSF
MSF-H Revizer Revizer/Killerken/Genbull E230 CS/RB/RSF

Zero-G Defense

MSF-H Killerken Revizer E230 BSF/MB/RSF/TB
MSF-H Revizer Revizer/Girago Girago/Killerken/Genbull E230 BSF/MB/RSF/TB

Stamina

Duo Cancer/Cygnus/Hades BGrin
Duo Cancer/Cygnus/Hades W145 BWD/EWD
Duo Cancer/Cygnus/Hades SA165 BWD/EWD/TB
DuoCancer/Cygnus/Hades SR200 CS/TB
Genbull Genbull TH170/SA165/SR200 CS/TB

Spin Stealers

MSF-H Killerken/Genbull/Revizer Dragooon BGrin
MSF-H Killerken/Genbull/Revizer Dragooon SA165 BWD/EWD/TB

Balance

MF-H Duo Cancer/Cygnus/Hades F230 CF/GCF
MSF/MSF-H Genbull Genbull F230 CF/GCF
MSF/MSF-H/MSF-M Genbull/Girago/Killerken/Revizer/Wyvang Dragooon F230 CF/GCF

I just made a little changes to the list. I added Girago Girago and Genbull Genbull to E230BSF/MB/RSF/TB and TB on Dragoon SA165. I was thinking of adding HF/S and Girago Girago SA165WSF, but i think they need more testing first. Wyvang Wyvang might work better on SA165WSF.

I just did some tests on HF/S
Balro Balro E230HF/S(S mode) vs MF-L Duo Cancer SA165EWD
Balro:8/10(8 OS)
Duo:2/10(2 OS)
Balro Win Rate:80%
Thanks for posting this Matt, those HF/S test are really interesting to me. I always found the part to be very off balance.