Tier 1: Wheels

Libra
Storm
Flame
Virgo
Quetzalcoatl

Tier 2: Wheels

Leone
Gemios (possibly should be in tier 3, don’t own one, haven’t heard anything about it.)
Aries (tier 1?)
Rock
Dark (see Gemios)

Tier 3: Wheels

Saggitario
Bull
Pegasis
Capricorne
Pisces
Escolpio
Aquario
L Drago

Bottoms: Tier 1

Ball
Rubber Flat
Wide Ball
Defence

Teir 2: Bottoms

Wide Flat
Semi Flat
Flat Sharp

Teir 3: Bottoms

Flat
Sharp
Ball Sharp
Hole Flat/ Sharp
Hole Flat

Could not decide on a few things, feel free to make adjustments. Also, should tracks be included?
(Jun. 15, 2009  6:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Also, should tracks be included?

Why shouldn't they be ??? They're parts too and they affect the game radically so Yeah ...
Why WOULDN'T tracks be included? Chocked_2
Mainly because there are general tracks and then gimmicked ones. What did you do with HMS, CWD?
(Jun. 15, 2009  6:49 PM)Giga Wrote: Mainly because there are general tracks and then gimmicked ones.

... so?
Tier 1: Tracks
DF145
C145
D125
CH120

Tier 2: Tracks

That's all I can think of ATM

Should the non gimmicked ones be included? Eh I suppose so.
Oh god, I thought I escaped Tier lists! That's all they care about in Brawl, what Tier your character is!

That being said, I for the most part agree with your list.
Seems too early to be throwing around a Tier list. Alot of the stuff listed hasn't been tested enough.

Also, maybe I'm missing something, but has a Flame combo been solified as really good yet?
Gemios for Tier 2? Aquario is better than Gemios......I know I'm biased towards Aquario but really, Gemios isn't that good is it?

I'm not sure you can do a great Tier List with the tracks at the moment, some tracks are great in certain combos and awful in others, overall each seems to have it's merits and it depends on the track used in the opposing combo. :X

^ And yeah, Flame has performed quite well, at least in my experience.
(Jun. 15, 2009  7:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Gemios for Tier 2? Aquario is better than Gemios......I know I'm biased towards Aquario but really, Gemios isn't that good is it?

I'm not sure you can do a great Tier List with the tracks at the moment, some tracks are great in certain combos and awful in others, overall each seems to have it's merits and it depends on the track used in the opposing combo. :X

Exactly what I was getting at in the tracks department.
Well I don't think that came across very well.....
I suck at explaining things XD
for the bottoms list shouldnt semi-flat go into tier 3? I always thought that semi-flat was horrible, says so on the wiki too... Maybe that doesnt apply to MFB though.
Those articles are outdated ... They're gonna be done over by Brad Smile
SF is good....can't pinpoint why, just seems to work well. It's like a nice balance between the flat bottoms and the.....other bottoms, unsuprisingly. Like F but with more Endurance. I suck at explaining stuff today.
Nonono. Bistool, Galeon and countless more have the very useful tip. Anubis said it was better than F for attack to.
(Jun. 15, 2009  8:12 PM)Giga Wrote: Nonono. Bistool, Galeon and countless more have the very useful tip. Anubis said it was better than F for attack to.

That was plastic generation, which is entirely different ...

And yes, it's better than F, but not as good as RF so it doesn't really matter.
Why did you need to make another thread, when you could've just used the one that was already there... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...light=tier. It even has the same title.

I still think we should wait a bit longer for a tier list. We're still discovering a lot of things about different MFB parts and there's still a lot of testing to be done.
i almost agree with everything you said. but the leone wheel isnt that good imo.
it has very bad stamina, and has high recoil (witch i believe is bad?), its smash attack isnt bad but i think it should be in the third group.
We don't need a tier list yet. We still have loads of testing to do with different tracks, comparing wheels, etc.
And we are still rather early in this series, we will just have to keep changing it every time a new blade comes out :\
I'd wait a year or two.
(Jun. 15, 2009  7:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Gemios for Tier 2? Aquario is better than Gemios......I know I'm biased towards Aquario but really, Gemios isn't that good is it?

Why exactly do you think aquario's wheel is good.. I've seen you talk about it more often and that you like..
I don't own it.. what is so good about it?
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: Why did you need to make another thread, when you could've just used the one that was already there... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...light=tier. It even has the same title.
Aqua do ou need to keep saying that? I mean this more recent and has more replies soo...
(Jun. 15, 2009  11:42 PM)Giga Wrote: Aqua do ou need to keep saying that?

Wow, I've only said it twice.

(Jun. 15, 2009  11:42 PM)Giga Wrote: I mean this more recent and has more replies soo...

But why would you make a new one when you could already use the old one, instead of making duplicate threads. This thread would either be merged with the old one or closed, according to the forum rules.
Pisces and Escolpio wheels have survival very close to Libra. In fact, Pisces' stamina is equal to Libra's. At least in my experience.