MFB Solo Spin Time Thread

I meant break the string
Try it. It would be nice to see how the string shooter does.
Use your body to stop your hand before the cord is completely pulled out, so it won't break and it can still pull as fast as you can.

My left spin shooter actually works quite ok, compared to my winder launchers which wear pretty quickly.

edit: I was waiting pretty long, didn't see all the posts. I wanted to refer to Rocky, you should really do some tests with it.
Why not use some combos that were already used with normal launchers?
Nice might have to concede then lol. Just been using the Right Shooters that come with starters
I forgot the string can break as well. Pinching_eyes_2 At Sasch: That's what I've been doing so far but I thought that probably wouldn't be good for tests.....

Also, just remembered the other reason I can't do this. I don't have a decent stadium. Pinching_eyes_2 Well I have a Hasbro one.......I guess it would be okay for testing spin time as it's not gonna get pushed into the walls and it doesn't need a Tornado Ridge or anything......I'm just thinking someone else could probably do it and get more accurate results. I can try it out anyway though. ^^;
Witch Hasbro is it?
Draciel Fortress. There's a Thunder Rumbler around here somewhere too but I imagine that would be a bit big for MFBs.
Not sure but I think thats alright. Draciel Fortress is so flat
Aw......it's not that flat. XD Tell you what, I'll test one of the ones that's already been tested and compare.
Okay this is Virgo105HF. Because I forgot I didn't have a 100.

1:58:48
2:01:99
1:42:42
1:48: 31

Not looking too good is it? To be honest I think this is more of a problem with the string shooter than the stadium. Uncertain
Merged this with the old one. There is no use in having two of them.
Thanks Kei! Didn't want to bring back an old thread
(Feb. 13, 2009  1:43 PM)Giga Wrote: Thanks Kei! Didn't want to bring back an old thread

It's fine to post in an old thread if you have a relevant post.
With what exactly?

Mine is 4 min w/ Libra DF145D
Yeah right, no way you got a blade to spin for Six minuets.
(Jul. 18, 2009  8:14 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah right, no way you got a blade to spin for Six minuets.

i did with a flame sagitarrio
I really don't believe you. What was the stadium? Uncustomized Flame Sagg should not be that good at stamina, it doesn't even have a bearing or metal tip.
lol 6:32 with f sag yeah right
That's damn close to the world record, and beyblades aren't aerodynamically built.
There is a world record for spinning beyblades??
World record?

Is there one?

Usually I don't get more than 2 minutes with my blade..but I don't have D so I haven't tried that..
I've only used VirgoDF145B to test spin time..
Others are LibraDF145WB and Storm Pegasis 100RF so they don't sping long anyway..
For spinning a solid-state spin-top, yes. It's somewhere around 6:40, I believe.

EDIT: I'm referring to launching and letting it go. I just looked up some info on it, and apparently a kid recently kept a finger top spinning for nearly 3 hours, but he was manipulating the surface it was spinning on.
We already have a solo spin time thread. I'll merge this with it.

edit: It seems to not be working ... Brad, this was the error: "The URL for the thread to be merged seems to be invalid or empty. Please copy the exact URL into the textbox.", and the URL I provided: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Solo...ime-Thread
@ OP (Original Poster): Dude, I don't even think a Wolborg MS can spin for that long. Proof of video or it didn't happen.
When beyblades were popular when plastics first came out i made my Galman spin for up to 2 mins 30 secs Tongue_out
Now i gotta practice cos the top spin for my Galman blade is 1 min 10 secs.
Confused I think its my launch. Haha.