MFB Solo Spin Time Thread

(Sep. 22, 2012  12:22 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: What is messed up

Some people are stronger than others...?
Beyblade - Phantom Orion B D
Stadium - BB-10
Launcher set up - 3 Segment Launcher, BeyLauncher,Bey Point Card
Time - 5:30:33
Phantom Pegasis III AD145EWD
Stadium: BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Launcher Setup: 3 Segment Grip + Beylauncher LR

Launch: Not To Strong 90% Strong

Time: 5:12
But still
My storm aquario 100 hf/S spins for 3.45 mins in hasbro stadiums
Hi, all!

I acheived a personal best time today. When I first started pulling Beys about 6 months ago I was having a difficult time reaching 2:30. This was using lower-tier outcclassed Beys. I gradually got up to about 5:45 consistantly.

I picked up and put together a MF Duo Aquario D105 WD and a MF Phantom Orso BGrin.

Best time with: MF Duo Aquario D105 WD
T/T 3- segment grip
T/T string launcher
6:57

Best time with: MF Phantom Orso BGrin
T/T 3-segment grip
T/T string launcher
8:09

Thought I would share.

Perceval
I did these a really long time ago, but I might as well post them sometime. They are tests to see how good the Rex CW is for Stamina, and were done in a Hasbro Dragon's Den Stadium. All of my parts are used but in good condition.

Burn Aquario AD145WD:
2:17
2:35
2:42
2:48

Burn Rex AD145WD:
3:40
2:50
2:58

Burn Orion AD145WD:
3:02
2:01
2:12

Phantom Cygnus AD145WD:
2:28
3:30
2:06

Phantom Rex AD145WD:
2:46
2:59
2:41

The tests all seemed pretty close, so I did Thermal tests.

Thermal Aquario AD145WD:
2:33
2:25

Thermal Rex AD145WD:
2:26
2:38

So overall, it seemed like Rex did a fair job and is at least as good as Aquario and Cygnus. I'm not sure why, but I think it might be because of its balanced design.
Hi folks,

10:32" Personal Best - w/video

We came back to this project after a couple of years and used a modified a Basalt Horigium.

SS ball bearing tip, and a counterweight. Rev Launcher 2.

T-Rev (Trevor) makes our record pull.

http://youtu.be/0GRduxz07AY

Thanks for the inspirations.
I'm not sure using a modified beyblade will be of much formal value..? Or appropriate in this thread.

I could be wrong, but it is probably best you post future mod videos/spin times or whatever in the Beyblade Videos thread, bud.
Hi Dan,

Are you a mod? If you have been reading the posts, starting from post #26 and #176 folks have been altering tips.

Reference is made to BB18libra having used a Basalt Horigium to 10+ mins with a filled gap: Post #188. We watched his shortened video on Youtube.

Post #211 counts over four 10+ min times with a modified Basalt Horigium.

We simply combined all aspects, and showed it start to finish. It's as relevant to a stock BB as is a Bonneville top speed record run is to a OEM factory car. It's not. We did it to test the limits.

And... if you watch the video we describe every step of our process, including a digital RPM counter. It's a useful exercise in physics. Wink

Maybe you won't find 'formal value', but onlookers may find it interesting. Being told to go elsewhere simply isn't appropriate.

Why are you offended? I realize we aren't regular contributing members, but our posts have been valid and courteous to others. I've been around long enough to know when someone refers to you as 'Bud', they're condescending.

That said: I'll bet you're a good dude. I just needed to clear the air. Trevor was disappointed in your response.

Jim
Phantom Orion BD
Light Launcher V2
BB-10
Normal shot
only 5:31:53 Unhappy
(May. 10, 2013  5:18 PM)TheUltimateSith Wrote: Phantom Orion BD
Light Launcher V2
BB-10
Normal shot
only 5:31:53 Unhappy

This. A strong launch from a string launcher should get you a pretty decent time. That is actually pretty good for a LL2 considering that some people get that on a regular string launcher.
Can someone do stamina tests with Big Bang Bull TH170HF/S in any mode?
I was doing some comparison Stamina tests, and here's what I got:
Phantom Cancer W145WD: 3:51
Wyvang Killerken W145WD: 3:06

My all-time record, with Phantom Cancer B : D, is 7:36.
Sadly, my friend lost that B : D.

Smithicide
Equipment: Zero G attack type stadium, Zero g compact launcher
Guardian Reviser 160SB: 00.31.7 minutes.

Earth Virgo GB145WD: 01.54.5 minutes.

Phantom Aquario AD145WD: 02.56.0 minutes.
Phantom is TT.

Phantom Aquario BGrin: 03.01.8 minutes.
TT phantom and BGrin.
Phantom Cancer BGrin, mainly for fun after realizing I'd pulled a good mold BGrin for the second time

1. 7:02
2. 6:43
3. 8:01
4. 7:34
5. 7:09
Those are some really impressive results, is the b:d mold, takara or Hasbro?
The differences between BGrin molds are very drastic.
I specifically said pulled another good mold, so obviously takara
I've heard people say the hasbro b:d mold, is better.
It is in between the good and bad molds of takara, but has only one mold...
Sorry to revive this thread, though I remember Ultimate Blaze and a couple others posting earlier on last week, although those posts were probably deleted, as I myself can't see them anymore. Once I found out there was a thread like this out there, I decided to test a couple spin times myself. Anywho, here are the spin tests I decided to do!:

Notes:
  • All spin timing tests will take place in the BB-10 Attack Stadium.
  • For each and every test, I'll be doing 5 different tries, to see if I get either different or similar results.
  • These Beyblades' tips are just about all considered mint, as I never really tested them out much before in the past.
  • I won't be launching these Beyblades with any specific techniques, just launched straightly into the stadium.
  • When either one of the four testing Beyblades hits a stadium wall, I'd automatically redo the tests.

Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF (Hasbro) Solo Spin Time:

Spin Time #1: 1:29:72.
Spin Time #2: 1:29:65.
Spin Time #3: 1:26:31.
Spin Time #4: 1:27:44.
Spin Time #5: 1:19:90.

Not too much of a major difference timing wise; most seemed to hover around the mid 1:20's range.

In order from least to greatest: #5, #3, #4, #2, #1.

Wolf 105F Solo Spin Time:

Spin Time #1: 1:05:59.
Spin Time #2: 1:07:38.
Spin Time #3: 1:06:25.
Spin Time #4: 1:04:37.
Spin Time #5: 1:09:10.

In order from least to greatest: #5, #2, #3, #1, #4.

Capricorne 100HF Solo Spin Time:

Spin Time #1: 2:06:34.
Spin Time #2: 1:56:34.
Spin Time #3: 2:03:28.
Spin Time #4: 2:06:87.
Spin Time #5: 2:13:41.

I guess we can say Hole Flat has more potential for stall than Flat, just by judging by the different results of both Capricorne 100HF and Wolf 105F.

In order from least to greatest: #2, #3, #1, #4, #5.

Earth Virgo GB145BS (Takara Tomy) Solo Spin Time:

Spin Time #1: 3:32:97.
Spin Time #2: 3:10:62.
Spin Time #3: 3:08:47.
Spin Time #4: 2:59:97.
Spin Time #5: 3:20:19.

In order from least to greatest: #1, #5, #2, #3, #4.

That's all for now, though I'll most certainly be sure to have more up soon!
Just having found this thread a minute ago, I guess I'll ramble about the time about a month ago when I got surprising results out of an older stamina combo.

I had just gotten a new string launcher, as well as a new WD (both Takara; except the WD has since been worn down, and the beylauncher has broken). I decided to put together a Burn Cancer 85WD (classic cliche stamina type, all Takara parts), and just try to do a 1234Beyblade launch to break a previous PB of 5:40. I knew by now that WD's begin to wear the instant you first use them, so I knew I only had one shot. I launched as hard and as level as possible into the BB-10, and for the next 6 minutes and 40 or so seconds I watched as the bey continued to spin for what seemed to be an eternity (for pre-BD standards) in the exact same spot. Truly, it was like a philosophical revelation to watch. It was fun...

So yes. 6:40. Since then my beylauncher only became weaker and weaker as it got closer to breaking. The WD got rekt when it happened to land on top of another bey in-battle. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this again for a while.
My combo is Phantom Uranus Tornado 125 WideDefense it spin around 4:00 - 4:30 mins
Launcher: 3segment launcher + Light Launcher II