MFB: "Passable" Defense and Stamina Customs (In My Opinion)

Rock spins quite a long time but it's the recoil thing.
I bet it kills in the thunderwhip though.
Rock is, in my opinion, the most versatile Hasbro Metal Wheel at the moment. It can be used for Defense and Stamina customs, despite its recoil. Rock > Storm, and yeah, Rock kills in the Thunderwhip.
I redid the tests on the said Beys, and I'm little astonished with the results:

Rock Leone ED145WB: 13 Wins (65%) 2 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Storm Bull DF145SD: 7 Wins (35%) 1 KO Inflicted

Rock Leone ED145WB: 6 Wins (30%) 3 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Rock Bull DF145SD: 14 Wins (70%) 0 KO's Inflicted

Rock Leone CH120WB (120 Height): 15 Wins (75%) 5 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Storm Bull DF145SD: 5 Wins (25%) 2 KO's Inflicted

Rock Leone CH120WB (145 Height): 13 Wins (65%) 4 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Storm Bull DF145SD: 7 Wins (35%) 2 KO's Inflicted

Rock Leone CH120WB (120 Height): 9 Wins (45%) 4 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Rock Bull DF145SD: 11 Wins (55%) 1 KO Inflicted

Rock Leone CH120WB (145 Height): 8 Wins (40%) 6 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Rock Bull DF145SD: 12 Wins (60%) 3 KO's Inflicted

As you can see, the results really varied from the initial ones. CH120 (both Heights) did a lot better this round. On a side note, when Storm Bull DF145SD was used, it was able to snag early wins, which surprised me; however, despite its "improved" performance, it lost in the end.

ED145 didn't do as well this time against Rock Bull DF145SD because the hooks make contact with the Stadium floor as it loses momentum.

Rock Bull DF145SD remains to be a decent Stamina custom, when Earth, Flame, or Virgo are not available. Rock Leone's performance tends to fluctuate between tests; the first round of tests showed that ED145 did better, but this round proved otherwise, and showed CH120 doing much better. Overall, I feel CH120 is better for Defense, even though it lacks free-moving protrusions like ED145. With the height change gimmick, there is great versatility and use for this part in almost any custom.

C145>CH120>ED145 at the moment; ED145 should be used against low attackers and such as with C145.

I need top-tier parts to mess around with...
It's okay as stamina, I agree.
But recoillllllll
Rock Bull 145SD spins consistently over 4:30 for me with a light launcher.
(Jul. 06, 2010  12:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rock Bull 145SD spins consistently over 4:30 for me with a light launcher.
Consistenly?
Wow, the spin time is even better than Burn Bull/Aquario DF145SD. :o
I will definitely test that later...
Rock spins a long time, but in a real stadium it gets knocked out like nothing... And yes, McFrown it dominates in Pegasis Thunderwhip... That's why all the non WBO kiddies here are using Rock because it can get knocked around and not get knocked out...
Some people don't have the funds to purchase imported Bey products such as Beys and Stadiums, so they have to build a custom that caters to the condition of the Stadium that is closest at hand. That was what warranted my starting of this thread, so that people who only have Hasbro BMF products can draw on the information I concluded with. But I completely agree with you MaxL, Rock would get killed in a real Stadium.

C145>ED145>CH120.