MFB: Limited :: Testing Requests

This is the thread where you request what you want to be tested for the Limited format.
Here are the rules for this:
Rules Wrote:
  1. ONLY POST COMBOS THAT YOU THINK WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMBOS THAT CONTAIN USELESS PARTS (eg. Dark)

2. WHEN REQUESTING A COMBO TO BE TESTED, PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION AND PURPOSE FOR IT!
  3. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE BB-10 TO TEST.
  4. IF THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE COMBO YOU WANT TO BE TESTED, DON'T POST IT HERE, POST IT IN THE COMBO'S OWN THREAD.
  5. CHECK THE LIMITED BAN LIST FIRST BEFORE POSTING.
I myself will try to help but... I am lacking quite a few parts.
Um... I don't want to sound rude, but can't we just post in the other thread? Or just post in Limited Random Thoughts, ect.?
(Jan. 26, 2014  8:22 PM)" L Wrote: Um... I don't want to sound rude, but can't we just post in the other thread? Or just post in Limited Random Thoughts, ect.?

That one is for Standard I think, and I think posting it here instead of the random thoughts will keep this more organized.
Well, aside from this being lazily copypasted from the main thread with rules that don't actually apply as well and also aren't specific enough (eg we actually could probably use numbers on dark), I hope you're ready to manage the OP properly with lists of requests and links to posts etc, as I was already working on something along these lines that included that etc.
(Jan. 26, 2014  9:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, aside from this being lazily copypasted from the main thread with rules that don't actually apply as well and also aren't specific enough (eg we actually could probably use numbers on dark), I hope you're ready to manage the OP properly with lists of requests and links to posts etc, as I was already working on something along these lines that included that etc.

1. I added a few rules in.
2. Yes, I can do that with the lists.
This is one of those threads that does need to be made, but will require a decent chunk of organization by the OP. Since this thread is really copy/paste of part of another one and doesn't sound like it's a complete OP based on your comment (if you're going to have lists, you really should have space for them when you post the thread, etc), I'm going to go on ahead and close this, but do feel free to PM me if you write up your own OP for this thread and want to try making a new one.