MFB Explosion: Episode 98 - The Fallen Emperor (02/27/11)

make a topic of it in the off-topic section, as this isn't the place to talk about it.
very interested at this episode, pls upload it.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:13 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: very interested at this episode, pls upload it.

Look Back a Couple Post(s) At What Was Just Told..
Now Look At Yours.
Then Frown,Simply Because You've Now Just Figured Out,That Your Doing Something That Was Told MANY Times NOT To Do...

I Wish Others Were As Patient As Me..
You should have done the whole Old Spice commercial for that one...

Is it appropriate to report anymore posts asking on the episode for now on? Or, any kind of impatient post made on the anime forum?
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:22 AM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: You should have done the whole Old Spice commercial for that one...

Is it appropriate to report anymore posts asking on the episode for now on? Or, any kind of impatient post made on the anime forum?

Seeing as I am now warning those people, yes, it is appropriate.
Finally the HD raw for ep98 (recorded on TV Tokyo Digital) is on Utatane now. Hopefully that kyoya user will give it to me and find a file worthy that I have.
i really cannot believe it is this long and i cannot find the episode anywhere to watch......ugh
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:22 PM)DarkFox Wrote: i really cannot believe it is this long and i cannot find the episode anywhere to watch......ugh

Stop complaining.

You'll get it eventually. Your life doesn't depend on it and you should be much, MUCH more happy that DranzerX13 is even taking the time to look for those episodes to give 'em to you guys.

If I faced such ingratitude and needless impatience towards something I'm not paid to do and have no actual reason to do other than to be nice, I would quit.
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:06 PM)Dude Wrote: If I faced such ingratitude and needless impatience towards something I'm not paid to do and have no actual reason to do other than to be nice, I would quit.

Don't give him any ideas.... No one else is cool enough to do what he's doing on WBO.
the fallen emperor suggests Julius Caesar because one of the roman emperors was called with the same name
fallen suggests the fact that Julius will become a bad guy so thats it!
We've known this for a while.
It has come to a point where the replies in this topic are so bad, and sometimes stupid, that it must get locked ...