MFB Explosion: Episode 98 - The Fallen Emperor (02/27/11)

I fear this battle will go nowhere. He will use Gravity Perseus as his regular Beyblade and get crushed again like how Damian was in the Street Battle. But I will cast my pessimist speculation aside and be all bright, shiny, and hope he gets a new one.
i cant wait to watch it
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:24 PM)blackout25 Wrote: i cant wait to watch it

If you have nothing interesting to say, you should not post ...
No real comment on this episode, because there was honestly nothing special ... The real battle was between Julius Caesar and Wang Da Xiang after he had defeated Wells and Sophie, but, at the end, for some reason he just did not care about winning at all, which is odd because that would mean that his whole life has gone to waste in an instant ...

Actually, we never saw Da Xiang's Beyblade stop spinning. As far as I am concerned, Rock Giraffe also stopped and it ended in a draw ...
Wow so its about J.Caesar, not Ryuuga Smile heh
apparently we NEED the longer summary before making stupid speculations

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:52 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Wow so its about J.Caesar, not Ryuuga Smile heh
apparently we NEED the longer summary before making stupid speculations
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!

It wasn't stupid, it was quite feasible.

And apparently someone needs to grow up and learn that it wasn't even a good burn.
Apparently, some people here (more like a lot) consider basic, civil correction of inaccurate statements, and answering an old question, a "burn".

Very interesting fact there Kai-V. Thanks.
Sorry that I can't get my HD cap of this episode to you guys, because the cap failed. I'll have to go on Utatane and get the one from there. That's the place I got the season 1 HD raws from, but...hopefully I have a worthy file the user wants so I can get his/her ep98 HD raw.

Hang tight you guys, you'll get to see it.
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:15 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Yeah i agree maybe, as ryuga is defeated by faust maybe ceaser also trys to defeat him but loses, then genga probably beats him as usual since it is the new forbidden bey

It Seems You Don't Realise Ginga Is The Main Character.
So His Chances Of Winning Is 99%

Horogium Is Not Forbidden Within The Show..
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:18 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Horogium Is Not Forbidden Within The Show..

It hasn't even had a proper debut yet >.>

Hopefully when the protagonist reaches Faust they'll explain the circumstances then...(?)
I cant find a bloddy copy of this episode anywheeere! Ive been lookin all day!
I just got Eclipse Sol Blaze tho so I guess that makes up for some of my madness.. but I reeeeeeeeeally wanna watch the episode!!! if anyone could send me a link id be eternally grateful
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry that I can't get my HD cap of this episode to you guys, because the cap failed. I'll have to go on Utatane and get the one from there. That's the place I got the season 1 HD raws from, but...hopefully I have a worthy file the user wants so I can get his/her ep98 HD raw.

o.O whats utatane?? can I watch new episodes on there??
ur the dude from Veoh!! I always watch ur vids every sunday haha
Obviously it hasn't come out yet, because of some problems Dranzer is having.
It's going to be released later today, so wait for it.
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:49 PM)Sk8erBoiCJ Wrote: I cant find a bloddy copy of this episode anywheeere! Ive been lookin all day!
I just got Eclipse Sol Blaze tho so I guess that makes up for some of my madness.. but I reeeeeeeeeally wanna watch the episode!!! if anyone could send me a link id be eternally grateful

Show some consideration and read the posts that DranzerX13 has made.

(Feb. 27, 2011  7:28 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: My raw capper told me today that ep98 failed to cap, so i'm going to go to Utatane and download the HD raw from there. those ones are capped on TV Tokyo Digital. Hopefully he/she is willing to trade me a file he/she wants for it.

(Feb. 27, 2011  7:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry that I can't get my HD cap of this episode to you guys, because the cap failed. I'll have to go on Utatane and get the one from there. That's the place I got the season 1 HD raws from, but...hopefully I have a worthy file the user wants so I can get his/her ep98 HD raw.

Besides, the episode sucks and makes no sense, so it's not worth setting a foot in the field of madness to watch it.

Please tell me, everyone: How come Julius lost? Oh, after the final impact, we never saw what happened to that chinese guy's bey, but everyone act as if Julius lost, so he lost. Julius was able to beat him so easily, before. What changed? Training? Yeah, right.

Julius loses to Ginga. No big deal.

Julius loses to Damian. Boohoohoohoo! My life is ruined! I'm such a bloddy wreck! Suicide is an option!

Julius loses to the chinese guy he had previously utterly defeated. No big deal.

It makes no sense. Why would he take this defeat so well but feel destroyed after losing to a cape-wearing-kid with the voice of a girl?! Also, why didn't he ask Ziggurat for that device that makes everyone better? It's dangerous, yeah, but he seemed pretty determined to be the best, so why not?

What a shame. This could have been good.
I tried Utatane... I m so lost
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:16 AM)Sk8erBoiCJ Wrote: I tried Utatane... I m so lost

Listen, the episode aired yesterday night.

This isn't the most popular show in the world, so be patient and wait for the few who actually will eventually upload the episode to do it. You won,t die while waiting for it, you can be sure of that.
is it up yet?
Be patient. You should probably walk in Dranzer's shoes if you're going to ask without even reading around. It's going hit at times it's going to miss at times. He's doing this for hundreds if not thousands of fans.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:38 AM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Be patient. You should probably walk in Dranzer's shoes if you're going to ask without even reading around. It's going hit at times it's going to miss at times. He's doing this for hundreds if not thousands of fans.

oh yeah.. i forgot
SORRY DRANZER
im just bein impatient dont mind me :\
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:02 AM)Dude Wrote: Besides, the episode sucks and makes no sense, so it's not worth setting a foot in the field of madness to watch it.
Opinion,Not Fact

It makes no sense. Why would he take this defeat so well but feel destroyed after losing to a cape-wearing-kid with the voice of a girl?! Also, why didn't he ask Ziggurat for that device that makes everyone better? It's dangerous, yeah, but he seemed pretty determined to be the best, so why not?
It's a Story. If You Question That. Then Question Why Ginga Won't Push Damien/Faust/Anyone Down And Take They're Beyblade To Save The World..
Also,Not Everyone Knows About The Machine.
I'm the original encoder of these HD season 2+ episodes. It's usually up 4-10 hours after airtime. It's not up yet because my raw capper failed to cap it (due to DVR problem of some sort). the ep98 HD raw on Utatane (Japanese file trading P2P) should be up either today or tomorrow. I'll try to get it, so hang tight (to the impatient people).

It takes me 2 and a half to 3 hours to download the 2.5GB ts file from my raw capper's server. Then I encode it usually right away which takes an hour or so. Then I do other things while it's encoding. Sometimes when I check it, it's been at least a few hours after that. I like to relax and do other things ya know.

You should be darn lucky you're getting these episodes at all.
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:14 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I'm the original encoder of these HD season 2+ episodes. It's usually up 4-10 hours after airtime. It's not up yet because my raw capper failed to cap it (due to DVR problem of some sort). the ep98 HD raw on Utatane (Japanese file trading P2P) should be up either today or tomorrow. I'll try to get it, so hang tight (to the impatient people).

It takes me 2 and a half to 3 hours to download the 2.5GB ts file from my raw capper's server. Then I encode it usually right away which takes an hour or so. Then I do other things while it's encoding. Sometimes when I check it, it's been at least a few hours after that. I like to relax and do other things ya know.

You should be darn lucky you're getting these episodes at all.

Favorite Part Of The Entire Message,Because It's True.
Stratus G (I just say your name, since I don't really have anything to quote)

I'm not putting an opinion in your mouth, either, I'm just expressing my own and telling the lunatic above not to go crazy over that particular episode, as a simple recommendation.

Also, I do question it all. Why didn't they bring a gun? We're talking about the fate of the frickin' world, here. The show is about beyblade, yeah, but logic says that you should bring a weapon, any weapon, to fight the evil organization that can level entire cities in a flash.

But hey, it's just my insane rambling. If you don't like it, just don't read it. Won't kill you.
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:26 PM)Dude Wrote: Also, I do question it all. Why didn't they bring a gun? We're talking about the fate of the frickin' world, here.

Guns vs Beyblade!?! Your bloody mad!! (British accent used) Have you seen what those things can do to bathtubs!?!.. exactly =]
oh yes, I tried Utatane, the english version, but it comes out that the server is not online. It siads server is offline. is that suppose to happen?