MFB Explosion: Episode 97 - Enter! Hades City (02/20/11)

Ive watched the episode today. It wasn't that amazing compared to episode 96!
Somehow decent episode. Glad to see how Yuu and Tsubasa are back, and that only the strongest made it to the city.
By the way, did anyone else noticed how in the opening Faust is now showing half of his face?
Also, HD city looks like a flying spinning top.
LOL I did, and Hades City looks like a stamina type bey. Preferably Libra or Saggitario.
Ya'know,When The Ground Rumbled..
I Thought Spiral Force Would Be Released Again..
Meaning Ginga And The Others Would Die.
For Villains,Why didn't They Do That? Nothing Would Stand In Their Way If They Did Such.
that was a cool ep and libra and eagle is back thats cool!!!
the episode was good but i dont get it when Zeo is talking to Faust looks confused and as you said Kai-V his memory was erased so wonder what is instore for beafowls trap
thats strange why do they need all the buildings for? @Orisianl hahahahah stamia type they sould call it flying top
(Feb. 21, 2011  7:25 AM)Nile Wrote: the episode was good but i dont get it when Zeo is talking to Faust looks confused
Wouldn't you be? If your friend disappeared for the weekend came back with major changes done to him/herself? Because the "promise" that Ziggurat made with Zeo was to "fix" Toby, not to make him a tool of destruction.. even if, technically, the promise WAS fulfilled.

(Feb. 21, 2011  7:25 AM)Nile Wrote: thats strange why do they need all the buildings for?

Because it is a city...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City
When Ziggurat made Faust, I kinda hoped he would have a deeper, more adult seiyuu. Not the same one. It totally cuts the seriousness and evilness of his character, especially when he screams.

And yes JAEMS, that one scene where Wang Fu Zhong was running was absolutely ridiculous. They should have made them just jumping, that would have made more sense and looked better (like in Naruto).