MFB Explosion: Episode 97 - Enter! Hades City (02/20/11)

97. Enter! Hades City
突入!ハデスシティ
Totsunyuu! Hadesu shiti
02/20/11

"The Graceys ambush Ginga and his friends, who have broken into the Hades Inc -a corporation established by Dr. Ziggurat- HQ, Hades City. Meanwhile, Zeo, who knew that Toby's memory was erased and became Dr. Ziggurat's Blader Faust, demands an explanation from him, but he is restrained by him."

Translation by Saigo.
...Hades City...??

Nope. I won't do it this time, no speculation on the name. However, I can expect this episode to be really intense.
Hades City??? Really? Seems to be more like "Enter! Hades Inc."
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:24 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hades City??? Really? Seems to be more like "Enter! Hades Inc."

It seems like you cannot read Katakana but I can ... Nor can you use Google to translate the title ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:24 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hades City??? Really? Seems to be more like "Enter! Hades Inc."

It seems like you cannot read Katakana but I can ... Nor can you use Google to translate the title ...

Google Translate is terrible, thats why.
So, it could mean that GGG enter Hades inc.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:09 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Google Translate is terrible, thats why.

With Katakana it is difficult to be inaccurate ... It is so easy. In any case, it would be good if you did not question my own knowledge too much next time ...
The more I think about the title. The more I am interested to know what happens in this episode. "Enter! Hades City" Oddly it makes me think of hell... Could they be traveling into the belly of the beast? [damian's blade to free friends?] Nahhh. Maybe not >////<
I'm just thinking of possibilities.. you can disregard what I have said :3
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: With Katakana it is difficult to be inaccurate ... It is so easy. In any case, it would be good if you did not question my own knowledge too much next time ...
I was never questioning your knowledge, you are the person in charge here.
I was just saying that because one of the episodes title changed the last second.
I added the Japanese summary to the first post. Toby definitely lost his memory.
"The Graceys ambush Ginga and his friends, who have broken into the Hades Inc. -a corporation established by Dr. Ziggurat- HQ, Hades City. Meanwhile, having learned that Toby became Faust, the Blader of Dr. Ziggurat, who erased his memory, Zeo demands an explanation from Dr. Ziggurat, but is restrained by him."
Dr. Hadesushiti entered into the home of the company founded by ziggurat Hadesuinku
The Gureishizu engage their galaxy.
Meanwhile, Toby has erased the memories, Dr. Blader The ziggurat
Faust was learned Zeo, Dr. but demanded a ziggurat, he would have been bound. this what i got from google translate but it doesn't make sense one bit strange but ill wait a while keep up the good work kai-v
I'm guessing that when Zeo confronts Ziggurat about Faust being Toby they have a battle. Hope this is so. I want to see Screw Capricorne already.
Longer summary:

"Ryusei stops Ginga in the attempt to hinder his plan on marching into the Hades HQ. However, it's late when Ginga is beyond help and as a blader, Hikaru, who doesn't approve of this, supports Ginga and his friends. Meanwhile, Zeo learns that Toby erased his memory and became "Faust", a Blader who is Ziggurat's trump card, so he presses at Ziggurat for an answer, but he is taken into custody. The four of the Graceys ambush Ginga and the others, who are rushing to Hades City. An unyielding battle on both sides begins!"
Thanks for the summary, Saigo Joyful_3

Althought it looks like quite the boring episode...
This is when Faust reveals itself =D. Totally waiting to watch for this episode.
when will galaxy pegasis evolve into Big Bang pegasis!!!!
Wrong place to ask.
Ask in "Ask a question get an answer"
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:37 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: when will galaxy pegasis evolve into Big Bang pegasis!!!!

Obviously not in the second season. Read around, I already posted that information.
This episode was just plain weird. They put Storm Aquario as the main bey, at the beginning. Seriously? We only saw it once. And a flying city? Well this makes no sense, and the preview scared me too. Are they only going to focus on Caesar? I mean the whole episode looks like it will.
The voice acting for Faust is OK; but I believe that it is still too early to say because there are still a lot of emotion to be seen from the Seiyuu (one of which is anger).
As soon as the Graces team made appearance, I just wanted to face palm myself...

Some of the hilarious scenes of this episode were: (Click to View)

Improvements (Click to View)

Thanks for DranzerX13 for the encode/upload and Sin-hunter for the recording. I'd give this episode a 2-3/5.
Is there a place I can watch this online? I can't find it on youtube!! Unhappy
@BeyBlst 98
On my channel. I don't mean to advertise. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uK8n0HF...er&list=UL
Again not meaning to advertise. All credit goes to the people who made it, DranzerX13, and Sin-Hunter! Thanks guys!
ALso, did you see that jump by Wang Fu Zhong? Onto the city? That was crazy.
This episode was *okay*, for what was just an elongated ending to the street blading riot.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:17 PM)JÆMS Wrote: The voice acting for Faust is OK; but I believe that it is still too early to say because there are still a lot of emotion to be seen from the Seiyuu (one of which is anger).
As soon as the Graces team made appearance, I just wanted to face palm myself...

Some of the hilarious scenes of this episode were: (Click to View)

Improvements (Click to View)

Thanks for DranzerX13 for the encode/upload and Sin-hunter for the recording. I'd give this episode a 2-3/5.

What? Oh no I don't do the recording someone else does that. I just pay timecop to do the recording. And the best part of this episode was when Tsubasa pwned the leader of Team Graces again.