MFB Explosion: Episode 96 - The Miraculous Spiral Force (02/13/11)

(Feb. 14, 2011  1:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Heh, Why did the Chinese team attack Gan Gan Galaxy with seltzer water at the beginning? Poor Ginga, he almost got drowned. Was Hikaru about to get involved? Ryuusei did not look like he was proud of his son's dancing skills....

It is called celebrating. Ryuusei was not not proud of his son's dancing skills (since he made a casual wave and smile), in fact they did not even technically dance, it was just a "pose".
BEST MFB BEYBLADE EPISODE I HAVE SEEN!

THE FIGHT WAS EPICCCC!
It's a fine episode, but I have a lot of problems with it.

First off, the entire episode pretty much destroys the whole "metaphore" crappy theory that was running around about the spirits and stuff. Also, the Graces or Graceys team or whatever should not have come back. Why? Because they are not threathening at all! Who cares about those morons?

Plus, they jump off a bulding that's like twenty stories high but don't have a scratch? Hell, they should have died Uncertain

It was weird...
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Heh, Why did the Chinese team attack Gan Gan Galaxy with seltzer water at the beginning? Poor Ginga, he almost got drowned.

Equivalent to champagne (e.g. like what they do in F1) + what JÆMS said.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:33 PM)Dude Wrote: Plus, they jump off a bulding that's like twenty stories high but don't have a scratch? Hell, they should have died Uncertain

Only Masamune, Argo (team Graces) and Julius jumped (approximately 4 floors) actually... but yeah, the point is they should not have survived, hah.

Ginga, Damian and Jack ran out of the building entrance as soon as their beyblade landed. The other members of Team Wang Hu Zhong and Graces, we never saw how they exited the building.. i don't think.
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Naruto is the most well known reference to give where all their characters run like that

It Bothers Me That You Think That's The Most "Well Known"..
Sonic The Hedgehog And Co. Are More Well Known For Doing Such Than Any Other Series.

(Feb. 13, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: About the episode, Faust is now a robot ?
I've Seen Multiple Games/Animes/Manga That Do The Same.
But Were Just Injecting Tubes Into a Body Part To Insert a Liquid Or Material Into Said Character.
Enhancing Their Powers Or Some Other Action,While They Weren't Robotic At All.

(Feb. 14, 2011  4:33 PM)Dude Wrote: Plus, they jump off a bulding that's like twenty stories high but don't have a scratch? Hell, they should have died Uncertain
Ginga Could Be Shot 5 Times In The Skull And Survive. For One Simple Reason.
It's Anime/Cartoon. Anything Can Happen.
erm he wasn't even talking about ginga. He came out the front entrance.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Ginga Could Be Shot 5 Times In The Skull And Survive. For One Simple Reason.

Bolded Was a Pure Example Of What I'm Explaining.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: It Bothers Me That You Think That's The Most "Well Known"..
Sonic The Hedgehog And Co. Are More Well Known For Doing Such Than Any Other Series.

Yh.... of course Sonic runs like Naruto....

Sonic:
[Image: SonicRunMediumAni.gif]
Naruto:
[Image: naruto___run_by_jack0001.jpg]
Damian:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/23eac7119618726

Only the new rubbish Sonic runs like Naruto and if you still want to go off topic, do it in the Gaming Random Thought.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:42 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Only the Sonic Games after Sonic 3 runs like Naruto

Fix'd Slightly And..
I Was Simply Saying Sonic Was More Well Known Because It Came Way Before Naruto In That Running Style.

On-Topic:
What's Spiral Force Suppose to Be?
Focusing Bey Spirit Into a Machine,Then Releasing It?
Woah, just say this episode. A few things about it...

1.I didn't really catch what Spiral Force was
2. Spiral Force is dangerous, whatever it is 0_o
3. Damian and Jack run funny
4. Battling in the streets looks SO MUCH FUN
5. Kyouya must be at least on par with Ginga because he was able to cancel Damian's move
6. All of the blader's beyblades spirits must be real. When Julius was about to use his move, Perseus rose up and everybody looked up at it. And also with Damian's move, everybody saw the gate rise.

All in all, a very cool episode. :)
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Ginga Could Be Shot 5 Times In The Skull And Survive. For One Simple Reason.

That's lazy writting, pure and simple.

There are shows that actually try to make sense at least give an excuse and doesn't just throw us stupid elements like that.
Wow this was the most fun & exciting episode i saw in MFB , the street bey battles & beyblades doing the Spiderman wow just amazing , Finally i got some feel of excitement that was missing to this day after the old series BSB stopped at G-Rev

I hope this is not a one episode thing & this excitement continues in the remaining episodes of season 2 & also 4D
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:31 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Woah, just say this episode. A few things about it...

5. Kyouya must be at least on par with Ginga because he was able to cancel Damian's move

All in all, a very cool episode. Smile

The day Kyoya isn't as strong, or just a little bit weaker then Ginga is the day this anime fails... I did love that move though. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was no Yuu or Tsubasa! They're missing out on a great plot line!
Side note: I wonder who Kyoya is gonna battle in future episodes. Gonna be pretty epic whoever it is.
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:39 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Side note: I wonder who Kyoya is gonna battle in future episodes. Gonna be pretty epic whoever it is.

Reading from the ep 99 summary, probably he'll battle Jack.
This was a great episode. And I don't think we should really put any logic to the anime that send Ginga to Hell. Though I do wonder how many people actually died from the battle on the streets.