MFB Explosion: Episode 94 - Last Battle of the Spirit (01/30/11)

94. Last Battle of the Spirit
魂のラストバトル
Tamashii no Rasuto Batoru
01/30/11

As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left. Meanwhile, with Gan Gan Galaxy, Ryusei informs of the true nature of Dr. Ziggurat's "Arrangement", which he provided to Zeo and Jack, to Ginga and his friends. Instead of drawing out hidden abilities and making someone more powerful, Arrangement used to be capable of destroying the body.

credits to Saigo for the translation.
The title is supposed to be Battle of the Soul.

Dr. Ziggurat is a bad man, he's gonna kill Ginga.

Jealousy gets too far -.-"
Battle of the Spirit huh?
So I guess this is a continuation of Ryuuga's battle in the previous episode? Since I do see his name there and after looking at a online translator.
Look's neat. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE: (I formed this myself)

Dr. Ziggurat saw what had happened ( the blow away of tsubasa and Yu). Meanwhile, Gingka and Massamune are dealing with Jack and Zeo at the tournament. Dr. Ziggurat has arranged for Gingka's soul to be "removed" after his loss (his beyspirit). The arrangement however, instead of recruiting him to the side of evil, may just destroy his body and may be too much for him.

Not the best translation, but this is what i rounded up from all the translators. I hope this is good.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:06 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Dr. Ziggurat is a bad man, he's gonna kill Ginga.

The show wouldn't allow to view "killing." More of taking out his soul of beyspirit and getting him to the side of evil. Yup. Oh well.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:06 PM)Orisinal Wrote: The title is supposed to be Battle of the Soul.

Dr. Ziggurat is a bad man, he's gonna kill Ginga.

It can be either. Spirit ties in more with the Blader's spirit/Blader Spirit thing. Which reminds me, on a related note, the title of ep 51 should be "The Blader's Spirit" (ブレーダーの心 Blader no Tamashii) as ブレーダー心 (Blader Damashii) is used for "Blader Spirit".

"As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left. Meanwhile, with Gan Gan Galaxy, Ryusei informs of the true nature of Dr. Ziggurat's "Arrange", which he provided to Zeo and Jack, to Ginga and his friends. Instead of drawing out hidden abilities and making someone more powerful, Arrange used to be capable of destroying the body."
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:27 AM)Saigo Wrote: <description>

Great.. so it sounds like one of those "talking" episodes. I am not very looking forward to this one.

EDIT: Thank you for the translation Saigo!
Nelvana used "Blader's Spirit" for their eptitle of ep51.

and thanks for the translations, Saigo.
DR Ziggurt you took it to far he's as evil as Doji,really destroying Gingka soul that's like murder
And I think Faust is gonna face Yuu I only got that from a Basalt starter pack
So it might be wrong but I would like to see how this episode turns out.
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:43 AM)ultimatebladers Wrote: DR Ziggurt you took it to far he's as evil as Doji,really destroying Gingka soul that's like murder
And I think Faust is gonna face Yuu I only got that from a Basalt starter pack
So it might be wrong but I would like to see how this episode turns out.
Yuu is unconscious in a hospital. How do you really expect him to fight ?
well if loses his bey-spirit at least in the dub he will stop saying ''its all about the blader's sprit
I agree with Screw Capricorn, that stupid proverb has contradicted itself way too many freaking times.
So Ziggy (thats what i call him) is gonna take away Ginga's soul?

So this procedure will either:
1. Kill him
2. Make him evil?

I agree with JAEMS, this ep sounds like it might be one of those eps where no one actually does anything more than talking
Nothing in the summary even implies Ginga using the Arrangement technology ...
I think the issue of why people are thinking Ginga will go under something related to the "arrangement" or losing the blader spirit is because of how the translation reads:

"...Ryusei informs of the true nature of Dr. Ziggurat's "Arrangement", which he provided to Zeo and Jack, to Ginga and his friends."

What this really means is that Ryusei tells Ginga and co. about the dangers of the "Arrangement" Dr. Ziggurat made, not that Dr. Ziggurat made an arrangement with Ginga and his friends.
See, when you and I, for whom English is not the first-learned language, understand that sentence correctly, there is a problem ...

I just assumed English was not your first language ...
"Arrange" is short for "Arrange System" (as confirmed in ep 92) and not "Arrangement" as I previously assumed, so I've changed all the instances of "Arrange" with "Arrange System", especially since it looks very ackward using "Arrange" as a noun on its own, to make the synopsis more clear.

"As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left. Meanwhile, with Gan Gan Galaxy, Ryusei informs Ginga and his friends of the true nature of Dr. Ziggurat's "Arrange System", which was provided to Zeo and Jack. Instead of drawing out someone's hidden abilities and making them more powerful, the Arrange System may be capable of destroying the body."
(Jan. 17, 2011  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: See, when you and I, for whom English is not the first-learned language, understand that sentence correctly, there is a problem ...

I just assumed English was not your first language ...

Sorry being offtopic, but was that directed to me? Are you saying my understanding of english is not that good?
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:04 AM)Flosal Wrote: Sorry being offtopic, but was that directed to me? Are you saying my understanding of english is not that good?
No, it is good ...
Wait....... what about screw capricorn? This is confusing sorry for being off topic on this specific post.... but episode 95 totally isn't the last episode of Explosion
Last Battle of the Spirit

Longer summary:

"As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga left. Meanwhile, with Gan Gan Galaxy, Ryusei informs Ginga and his friends about the true nature of Ziggurat's "Arrange System", which was used on Zeo and Jack. That is, instead of being capable of forcibly drawing out someone's hidden abilities and making them more powerful, it used to be dangerous, having the potential to destroy the body. Finally, Ginga confronts Damian, who likely possesses the strongest power, at the stage for the final. With the match commencing, Ginga goes on the offensive. What will be the course of the match!?"
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:28 AM)Saigo Wrote: With the match commencing, Ginga goes on the offensive. What will be the course of the match!?"

As expected, they just cannot do an episode where beyblade battle is not involved (very glad its not this one though, otherwise it'll bore the poop out of me ^^).

Thank you for the summary Saigo
The episode title from the preview is different than the one on anime newtype channel. I guess it was changed at the last minute, I don't know.
in this episode, we finally got to see what the "HD" in HD Academy stands for... Hades.
The action started like a few minutes or so after the eyecatch.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:22 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait....... what about screw capricorn? This is confusing sorry for being off topic on this specific post.... but episode 95 totally isn't the last episode of Explosion

Notice how hell kerbecs and killer beafowl were released before screw capricorn. They release beys based off of anime timings. Capricorne will show up between 95 and 102. And no, 95 isn't the last of explosion, 102 is.
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:22 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait....... what about screw capricorn? This is confusing sorry for being off topic on this specific post.... but episode 95 totally isn't the last episode of Explosion

Notice how hell kerbecs and killer beafowl were released before screw capricorn. They release beys based off of anime timings. Capricorne will show up between 95 and 102. And no, 95 isn't the last of explosion, 102 is.

I've now known that for about a month now. Heh.