MFB Explosion: Episode 93 - The Dragon Emperor Descends (01/23/11)

(Jan. 23, 2011  7:14 AM)Kaizer Wrote: EDIT: HEY GUYZ,
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/
He always posts screenshots after every episode, so I hope we will not post that every week unless there is a particular screenshot that really needs to be shown.
I really enjoyed this episode. There is only one down side to this episode however (see spoiler below). Ryuuga's entrance was hilarious though. I find this episode more entertaining compared to ep.92 even though this one contained almost as much talking through out the battle. I also cannot wait to see if they'll do some minor edit in the dub within the glass cut scene.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:29 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Well, what a surprise (not). Now I wonder, is he going to own Jack or Jack is going own him hmmm.

(Jan. 11, 2011  8:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 94. Battle of the Spirit
魂のバトル
Tamashii no batoru
01/30/11

As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left. Meanwhile...

I think this explains it.

Sry that i ask this stupid question my english is bad.Does "As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left." mean Ryuga loses?
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:27 PM)yurob70 Wrote: Sry that i ask this stupid question my english is bad.Does "As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left." mean Ryuga loses?

I tried to make two explanations:

1. It means that Ryuuga does damage to Dr.Ziggurat's plan (and a "blow" to Ziggurat as well lol).

2. Ziggurat's plan has taken a minor step back due to Ryuuga.

If you still don't understand, just watch the episode and you'll find out Smile (without me giving away too much spoilers lol)
I Watched the Episode and What the OMG so Awesome.He Just letting him attack and then Brigns up his SPecial move Grin a last question after he won he walked away and said Something to Jinga.Can anyone Translate please?Beafowl Stoped spinign at the eye of the Peacok xD
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:46 PM)yurob70 Wrote: I Watched the Episode and What the OMG so Awesome.He Just letting him attack and then Brigns up his SPecial move Grin a last question after he won he walked away and said Something to Jinga.Can anyone Translate please?Beafowl Stoped spinign at the eye of the Peacok xD
He said nothing to "Jinga", because there is no Gingka in the Japanese version ...

Anyway, if the answer has not been given already I will try to post after I have watched the episode.
Thx!With "Jinga" i meaned "Ginka"
Readed all Posts Answer isnt given yet Wink
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:46 PM)yurob70 Wrote: I Watched the Episode and What the OMG so Awesome.He Just letting him attack and then Brigns up his SPecial move Grin a last question after he won he walked away and said Something to Jinga.Can anyone Translate please?Beafowl Stoped spinign at the eye of the Peacok xD
He said nothing to "Jinga", because there is no Gingka in the Japanese version ...

Anyway, if the answer has not been given already I will try to post after I have watched the episode.

Yes he did say something to "Jinga" because it could have been a typo. Ryuuga either said some form of advice or that he's not on GGG, but wants Starbreaker to be defeated.
I just watched this episode and...

I downloaded the episode from the stickied thread.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:42 PM)Orisinal Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes he did say something to "Jinga" because it could have been a typo. Ryuuga either said some form of advice or that he's not on GGG, but wants Starbreaker to be defeated.

"Hes not on GGG?
Only one word(Beafowl/Jack)FAIL! That just shows you how rubbish JACK IS AT BEYBLADE
i mean Ryuga used Spin steal to win
wich is preety good,but
for anyone on this, Thread [RYUGA IS IN GGG] for a while just to beat the malicous Dr zigguart.
Damian was impressed with Ryuga but he won't when he gets beat by Ginga
but good episode quite a quick one but really good.
Considering L Drago is incredibly powerful is doesn't show that Jack's bad at all. Quite the opposite since he was going head to head with him. He did not use spin stealing to win he used his special move... Also this is on youtube now.
Sry for Annoying but what means "GGG"?!
GGG is Gan Gan Galaxy. Also, Jack was way too confident in the episode. His goose got cooked.... or should I say Peacock.
In Episode 93 when Ryuga beats Jack and Passes by Ginga what does he say to Ginga?
OK people above me.... He saus MOST LIKELY.... "Good Luck"

Thats what I think he says.
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:09 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: Only one word(Beafowl/Jack)FAIL! That just shows you how rubbish JACK IS AT BEYBLADE

First off this has to be the worst kind of speculation I've read.

Second, he wouldn't have gotten to the point of becoming Damian's teammate.
I wonder who has basalt horgium. everybody says the owner is from the american team. which episode will the beyblae appear in? and why did ryugas bey started to spin when it stopped?
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:22 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: I wonder who has basalt horgium. everybody says the owner is from the american team. which episode will the beyblae appear in? and why did ryugas bey started to spin when it stopped?

We have all known for weeks that Faust owns Basalt Horogium. Read around ...
What Ryuuga said to Ginga is "If you lose the next match with that fake one, i will never forgive you"
Anyway, Ryuuga is really mad with the american team O.O
What does that mean? I get the general gist of it but what does the fake one thing mean?
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What does that mean? I get the general gist of it but what does the fake one thing mean?

Might be related to the Arrange System; that artificially enhances someone's hidden strength & abilities whereas Ryuga uses the true power within/the power of L-Drago itself. Or if not that, possibly him being one of Ziggurat's pawn.