MFB Explosion: Episode 93 - The Dragon Emperor Descends (01/23/11)

I actaully was going to leave it alone, but I was so bored, I decided what the heck, just get it out there.
Ryuuga seems very cool in this episode, again. The way he appeared at the end of episode 92 was odd though, hah.
Longer summary:

"Masamune is badly damaged due to his battle with Zeo. What will be the fate of Gan Gan Galaxy, who are in a predicament? But then, suddenly, lightning flashes in the clear sky, crashing down towards the stadium. When the blast stopped, who would show up there than Ryuga! The reason Ryuga appeared here is so that he can take out Ziggurat, who once controlled Dark Nebula from behind and is still involved with him to this day. Since the rules weren’t an issue, hurriedly, as Gan Gan Galaxy’s second member, his invincible dragon attacks Jack!!"
This is the wrong thread for that. Write that in the episode 92 thread. I wrote that before episode 92 was out anyway. Also why did you quote that bit? Makes no sense.
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:16 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I know right ! Ryuuga seems awfully cool in this season. I can't wait to see how the battle between him and Jack turns out. From the preview it looked as if Jack was 6 foot under. Also, Damian looked slightly amazed by Ryuuga's power.

Also, if you don't mind me asking. How do you think the writers will introduce Faust ? There is an image with Faust with Damian on the left side and Ryuuga and Ginga on the right. Does that mean they'll face off against each other ?

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...27817.html
Obviously it does not seem that Faust will be participating in the tournament unless Ginga's or Ryuuga's match ends in a draw and that they both need to bring out a fourth member or something, so they might just go to Hades Inc. headquarters to confront Dr. Ziggurat and Faust, I suppose. However, it appears very awkward for me that they would do this with so few episodes left in the season.
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously it does not seem that Faust will be participating in the tournament unless Ginga's or Ryuuga's match ends in a draw and that they both need to bring out a fourth member or something, so they might just go to Hades Inc. headquarters to confront Dr. Ziggurat and Faust, I suppose. However, it appears very awkward for me that they would do this with so few episodes left in the season.

To carry on third season with Hades Inc, that's been on my mind for a while now. Because reviewing the second season, we truly did see the main antagonist very late.
It would be weird to start a new season with an old, undefeated enemy ... While stereotypical, it is supposed to start with peace, and probably with Ginga and hopefully a few other characters trying to get new Beyblades.
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be weird to start a new season with an old, undefeated enemy ... While stereotypical, it is supposed to start with peace, and probably with Ginga and hopefully a few other characters trying to get new Beyblades.

While i understand your point, especially after rewatching 2 seasons of bakuten beyblade the other night; that their story is very cliché having the protagonist defeat the antagonist at the end of the season EVERYTIME, maybe they're going for a change and trying something different; especially seeing as other mangos/animus' do it as well, i.e. One Piece (main antag = Blackbeard), Bleach (former main antag = Aizen), etc. Those guys have sustained their role as main antag for x amount of seasons. It was good that Ryuuga stopped being the main antag but maybe they've figured it out that having one sustaining antagonist is better than changing EVERY season (source: Bakuten beyblade). The only thing that really needs to change are the beyblades in this anime, over the season of course, as long as they keep a strong as well as fitting personality for the main antagonist.

EDIT: I highly doubt that they'll change the way they do things now though, and besides, they drew Faust looking "good", with those puppy dog eyes and cat like lips lol.
seriously
who wouldn't see this coming?
EDIT: about ryuuga joining them and all that jazz
and plz change the voice actor for ryuuga in english dub into something like the japanese Ryuuga!
PLEASE READ THIS. I have put all of the pieces together about the Faust - Toby effect and here's what I conclude:

As of now, Toby is under operation in the hands of Ziggurat. What I'm guessing is that after Toby hears about these battles and looks more at his beyblade, he realizes that he should get into the battles too. BUT, Ziggurat doesn't want a weakling in the battles. Ziggurat KNOWS that Toby has no power to battle. BUT to give him this power, Ziggurat decides to put Toby into the Arrangement Machine (The things that are blue and Jack, Zeo, and Damian were put into). After Tobi is put into the machine, a weird affect is on him. His appearance changes, and when he comes out his beyblade has taken different form. Since his Beyblade right now is Rock Aries 145WD, it turns into Basalt Horogium 145WD. Resulting, Toby decides to pay a little visit to the matches. And possibly even taking battles.

Please reply to me and tell me what you think of this!
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: PLEASE READ THIS. I have put all of the pieces together about the Faust - Toby effect and here's what I conclude:

As of now, Toby is under operation in the hands of Ziggurat. What I'm guessing is that after Toby hears about these battles and looks more at his beyblade, he realizes that he should get into the battles too. BUT, Ziggurat doesn't want a weakling in the battles. Ziggurat KNOWS that Toby has no power to battle. BUT to give him this power, Ziggurat decides to put Toby into the Arrangement Machine (The things that are blue and Jack, Zeo, and Damian were put into). After Tobi is put into the machine, a weird affect is on him. His appearance changes, and when he comes out his beyblade has taken different form. Since his Beyblade right now is Rock Aries 145WD, it turns into Basalt Horogium 145WD. Resulting, Toby decides to pay a little visit to the matches. And possibly even taking battles.

Please reply to me and tell me what you think of this!

If this theory on Toby is even right, then Dr. Ziggurat might tell him that there is no cure to his sickness anyway, and that could make Toby desperate to become number one in the days he has left.

This is a kids' show, but made in Japan, so I do not know how much they could take from that though ...
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If this theory on Toby is even right, then Dr. Ziggurat might tell him that there is no cure to his sickness anyway, and that could make Toby desperate to become number one in the days he has left.

This is a kids' show, but made in Japan, so I do not know how much they could take from that though ...

Possibly it could be true. I wish we could know in advance. Just hope that Tobi (y) gets better.
Ryuga acting like Kai xD. Abt time. Plus is it possible if Ryuga gets beat my Damian in 3rd round or he's just gonna walk off after he beat Jack. Plus its obvious Ryuga acts like Kai in this season because his L-Drago turned into fire type meanwhile back then Kai's dranzer was a fire type. Anyone see my comparison?
Ryuuga left after battling with Jack, is in the next chapter summary Uncertain
Anyway, Ryuuga is a little diferent that Kai (Because Kai dont have that crazy eyes and "Mhahahahaha!" laught all the time) i dont see Ryuuga trying to pet a cat or a dog (like kai in the third season) Chocked_2
Roflmao! True, your absolutley right.
What time does this episode come on? I have been missing them all lately.
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:28 AM)Bluezee Wrote: What time does this episode come on? I have been missing them all lately.

I was wonderimng the same thing too.......
Now the times are 6:30 p.m. Eastern time. But don't worry, I've missed a lot too. ><
Ah I see. Something told me that might be the issue. Thank you Orsinal.
Is the episode broadcasted yet?
Does anyone know what happened?
according to some sources, and people on WBO.
It will be aired in Japan from now on at 6:30PM from.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:06 AM)Kaizer Wrote: according to some sources, and people on WBO.
It will be aired in Japan from now on at 6:30PM from.
It is still shown at the same time in Japan, 8:30 AM on their Sunday ... Obviously though, for some of us we entered or left daylight saving time, so of course there will be a difference with the time we used to watch the episodes at, because Japan does not have this system ...