MFB Explosion: Episode 92 - Final Countdown (01/16/11)

As expected,

Zeo has a new special attack I think.
Masamune's useless, man...

He certainly doesn't live up to his legendary name...
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As expected,

Darn you Masamune, you can't even get this right ^.

OK, so this episode was quite confusing in terms with Tobi and HD academy, did he use to be a part of that academy or..? Also, did Zeo need to win against Masamune so that Tobi could get his operation?

(Jan. 16, 2011  3:25 PM)JÆMS Wrote: OK, so this episode was quite confusing in terms with Tobi and HD academy, did he use to be a part of that academy or..? Also, did Zeo need to win against Masamune so that Tobi could get his operation?
I think the summary translation and explanations Saigo provided to me can help you understand the dilemma in this episode.
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the summary translation and explanations Saigo provided to me can help you understand the dilemma in this episode.

Yh, i was wondering where i heard that from, sorry i was up all night doing work. Thanks for the correction.
Just watched it on youtube and it's not a great episode imo. Only interesting part like Jaems said was Flame Byxis' special move. Main reason it wasn't interesting was cause it was a slightly more intense version of the first battle Zeo and Masamune had.
I watched this episode some hours ago.

Just wanna say, Zeo looked absolutely silly at the end of the battle. How can you look so overworked when you are practically tortured into prudent skill?
I just watched the episode too
not much to say...
besides Zeo completely freaking out