MFB Explosion: Episode 92 - Final Countdown (01/16/11)

92. Final Countdown
ファイナル・カウントダウン
Fainaru Kauntodaun
01/16/11

ビッグバンブレーダーズも遂に決勝の時を迎えた。だが試合を前にアレンジ指数が上がらないゼオは、試合に負ければトビーの治療を打ち切るとジグラッドに最後通告を出されてしまう。もはや後がないゼオは第1試合で正宗とぶつかる事に。共にブレーダーのナンバーワンを目指し、そしてトビーの事を思いやりながら全く正反対の方向にすれ違ってしまった2人。譲れない想いを胸に互いのベイが激しくぶつかり合う。その勝負の行方は?
Ah, Toby's going to die?!

-Google, you suck at translating
Translation:
BableFish
Also [bitsugubanburedazu] finally final. But the tournament [zeo] where arrangement exponent does not rise before, if it is defeated to the tournament, when remedy of [tobi] is discontinued, is put out end notification to [jiguratsudo].

Google:
Also Biggubanburedazu finals last. Zeo arranged before the game on in the index, however, would have been issued an ultimatum to stop treatment and Toby Jiguraddo if you lose the game.

And A Random Translater
[Biggubanbure-da-zu] is finally finals. However, when it breaks off Tobey's treatment if it loses the match, the ultimatum is put out to jig Rudd as for [zeo] that doesn't go up the arrangement index in the game.

All carp translaters
I hope Zeo wins, unless he's battling Damian..
If he's battling Damian he is probs gonna lose....

For some reason when i read through the translations i posted...t may be that Zeo Battles Tobiu....Maybe?...
If he battles Toby, then she [put negative effect here]
Totally Damian would SO win. I'm gonna upload this. I wonder what happens to that one guy who got injured. It'd be cool to see Ryuuga and Damian face to face
I've read through the translations this i what i translate it as:

The final battles start. Zeo will be arranging teh tournament and will battle. If he doesn't win the treatment on Tobio will be stopped.
Shouldn't this show be rated PG-T instead of E+ ?

Yes, a battle of Damian vs. Ryuuga would be nice : \
Google translated it to: Also Biggubanburedazu finals last. Zeo arranged before the game on in the index, however, would have been issued an ultimatum to stop treatment and Toby Jiguraddo if you lose the game.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:20 AM)KillerPerseus17 Wrote: Google translated it to: Also Biggubanburedazu finals last. Zeo arranged before the game on in the index, however, would have been issued an ultimatum to stop treatment and Toby Jiguraddo if you lose the game.
Are you blind ? ShadowZoroark already posted exactly the same thing.
long summary added.

ビッグバンブレーダーズも遂に決勝の時を迎えた。だが試合を前にアレンジ指数が上がらないゼオは、試合に負ければトビーの治療を打ち切るとジグラッドに最後通告を出されてしまう。もはや後がないゼオは第1試合で正宗とぶつかる事に。共にブレーダーのナンバーワンを目指し、そしてトビーの事を思いやりながら全く正反対の方向にすれ違ってしまった2人。譲れない想いを胸に互いのベイが激しくぶつかり合う。その勝負の行方は?
Tranlation No2

Google: Also at last reached a final Biggubanburedazu. Zeo arranged before the game on in the index, however, would have been issued an ultimatum to stop treatment and Toby Jiguraddo if you lose the game. No longer is it Zeo later in the first match up against Hazime Akira. Blader's number one goal with two people to Sure違Tsu Tta the exact opposite direction while Toby and thoughtful things. Bay clash violently with each other to yield to feelings in your heart. The outcome of the game?

Bablefish: Also [bitsugubanburedazu] entered the time of decision finally. But the tournament [zeo] where arrangement exponent does not rise before, if it is defeated to the tournament, when remedy of [tobi] is discontinued, is put out end notification to [jiguratsudo]. As for [zeo] which already does not have after in striking with the correct sect with the 1st tournament. Together 2 people who aim toward the number one of [bureda], and thing of [tobi] consideration completely pass each other to the direction of the exact opposite. The thinking which you cannot transfer the mutual bay collides extremely in the chest. As for whereabouts of the game?

Random Translater: Big Bang braiders greeted time of the finals at last, too. But it is started an ultimatum in jig Ladd when Zeo that an arrangement index does not have a match before breaks off treatment of Toby if I lose a match. In the first Zeo without the back already conflicting with the sword Masamune in a match. 2 who have passed each other in a diametrically opposite course while being considerate of countenance and Toby in the numero uno of the braider together. Each other's bays clash on a chest in the thought that they cannot hand over intensely. The whereabouts of the game?

Reading Google Translation?...looks like Zeo is Facing Hazime Akira?(who ever that is?....)
I like the third translation, in the trailer Zeo is battling Masamune.
epic name too. Grin THE FINAL COUNTDOWN PEOPLE!
"Big Bang Bladers has reached the final at last. However, Zeo, whose Arrange Index hasn't risen in a match before, is issued an ultimatum by Ziggurat to stop Toby's treatment if he loses in the match. Having no way out anymore, Zeo clashes with Masamune in the first match. Together, the two of them aim towards being Blader No. 1 and have passed each other in completely opposite directions while being considerate of Toby's condition. Holding unyielding thoughts in their hearts, each other's Beys collide violently. What will be the course of the match?"
Zeo makes that ultimatum to Dr. Ziggurat ? I thought it would be the contrary ? Does Dr. Ziggurat want to use Toby's power as well, if he were healthy ? Or is Zeo giving himself a challenge ?
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Zeo makes that ultimatum to Dr. Ziggurat ? I thought it would be the contrary ? Does Dr. Ziggurat want to use Toby's power as well, if he were healthy ? Or is Zeo giving himself a challenge ?

Yeah, it's the opposite. That second sentence was ackward but I've managed to make more sense of it.
Ah, OK, thank you.

So Dr. Ziggurat, or Hades Inc., are currently providing treatment for Toby ? I missed two or three episodes ...
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So Dr. Ziggurat, or Hades Inc., are currently providing treatment for Toby ? I missed two or three episodes ...

Yes, and that is why Zeo is working for them.
is think it is ray unicornos owner who get hurt and ryuga helps them destroy the old ruler of dafrk nebula what i heard?
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:48 AM)drigergt123 Wrote: is think it is ray unicornos owner who get hurt and ryuga helps them destroy the old ruler of dafrk nebula what i heard?

Dark Nebula? No it's Hades Inc.
Whoever wins/lose in this episode, in the end Ray Unicorno will eventually be destroyed (i assume in this episode) since it was a major plot in the manga. Then another cliché thing should happen and Masamune will get a new beyblade, hah.