MFB Explosion: Episode 91 - The Climactic DJ Battle!? (01/09/11)

(Jan. 04, 2011  8:52 PM)Saigo Wrote: I'm presuming that both Blader DJs are battling in order to determine whether the US or Japan hosts the final.

I'm guessing that the US Blader DJ could win since we still have to hear about/see Faust, Hades Inc and B Horogium, all of which would be on their own turf.

Hades Inc, is that from the manga? or have they mentioned this within the anime already?
Hades Inc. is from the manga, but they might have mentioned it in the anime as well, although I think they use a different name or acronym in the anime ...
Come to think of it, the "HD" in HD Academy is probably derived from HaDes.
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:22 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a battle between Japan's Blader DJ and the United States'.

LOL. What Beyblades do they use?

Hasbro and Takara >:-D
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hades Inc. is from the manga, but they might have mentioned it in the anime as well, although I think they use a different name or acronym in the anime ...

Thank you Kai-V

(Jan. 05, 2011  3:53 AM)misquared Wrote: Hasbro and Takara >:-D

I'll be honest and say that this is the funniest comment I've seen in a while.

EDIT:
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:02 AM)Saigo Wrote: Come to think of it, the "HD" in HD Academy is probably derived from HaDes.

That seems feasible, especially because Dr.Ziggurat mentioned it in the Byxis episode. Thanks Saigo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCzvpBUFDrc

kenta and the members of the chinese team battle for a place on the final.. meanwhile Dj´s battle too
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:50 PM)Ricko Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCzvpBUFDrc

kenta and the members of the chinese team battle for a place on the final.. meanwhile Dj´s battle too

no way! you got to be kidding me!.. i think we found out ages ago. also, they are fighting against the chinese team to find a replacement member for Gan Gan Galaxy.
really? really? really?????? oh oh i´m so happy ou already know! for real!!! i didn´t knew it!!! good to know the battling chinese team!!!! i like chinese food too but that´s off-topic!

seriously.. learn how to disting sarcasm...
i want kenta to win so bad lol but its probly going to end up as ryuuga somehow
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:53 AM)misquared Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:22 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a battle between Japan's Blader DJ and the United States'.

LOL. What Beyblades do they use?

Hasbro and Takara >:-D

And if there's a Korean Blader DJ, he'll use Sonokong beys.

I Hope they don't use light wheels.
ryuuga will be the next member.. or ryuuga or Kyouya but i think is ryuuga because kyouya had is time
I'm starting to think this is gonna be a rather boring episode. I mean if they had real beys, wouldn't the WBO know already? For some reason this episode doesn't seem very "authentic" to me.
By real beys you mean new ones right? Cause there was like no chance of that happening just for one episode. Also just cause a bey isn't new doesn't mean this will be boring...
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: By real beys you mean new ones right? Cause there was like no chance of that happening just for one episode. Also just cause a bey isn't new doesn't mean this will be boring...

Just like many people have mentioned, i am sure he means non plastic wheel beyblades.
it would be cool if kyuaya got in cause he's my fav. charector
Just watched the episode and all I can say is the battle was the most epic ever. Both Blader DJ's just know how to make the fight so dramatic even if their battle was mediocre, it was awesome.
does metal fight explosion start from ep 1?
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:13 AM)Rimjaw Wrote: does metal fight explosion start from ep 1?

it starts at ep.52. this type of information are not difficult to find, so next time try looking for it yourself Smile
This episode was mindlessly boring and useless. I'm sure a few jokes were decent, but being that it's in Japanese, I don't understand any of them.

At least, things should pick up next episode...
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:41 AM)Dude Wrote: This episode was mindlessly boring and useless. I'm sure a few jokes were decent, but being that it's in Japanese, I don't understand any of them.

At least, things should pick up next episode...

care to review the battle scene with the two DJ's for us? and spoiler on the beyblades they use, please? ^^
The battle between the two DJ's was essentially a parody of their job, and it was admittedly funny.

America DJ used
while Blader DJ used
Anyway, I think no third member for Gan Gan Galaxy was chosen in this episode ...
I have the WHOLE description here, it is fully translated. No Errors. Cheap google translator......

Heres a really good description of the episode:

If the team Gan Gan Galaxy win the next game, the battles would be in danger because it would jepordize the Galaxy Wings team. So Kenta and King Tiger need more helpers. So now new members are added to the battle.

(I'm guessing the new members are the Blader DJs.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:44 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I have the WHOLE description here, it is fully translated. No Errors. Cheap google translator......

Heres a really good description of the episode:

If the team Gan Gan Galaxy win the next game, the battles would be in danger because it would jepordize the Galaxy Wings team. So Kenta and King Tiger need more helpers. So now new members are added to the battle.

(I'm guessing the new members are the Blader DJs.

Why post it? The correct description was already made time ago and posted by Saigo at the first page of this thread. Although I have to admit, I also speculated that both Dj's would battle for being part of the GGG team replacement...
i think is going to be funny
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: America DJ used
while Blader DJ used

Gasp Blader DJ stole Tsubasa's bey, and then painted it orange!
America DJ stole Hyouma's bey and burnt it

(I was joking about that^)

Once again I miss an episode, so I don't exactly know what they looked like. -__-