MFB Explosion: Episode 90 - The Hell Kerbecs (12/26/10)

It doesn't/never took place at all. That's just a thought of him winning Big Bang Bladers as part of his ambition to become no. 1 at everything, which has now, of course, been completely shattered.
I think I saw another team, far right, tan-skinned woman, yellow jacket, and some other guys.
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:09 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I think I saw another team, far right, tan-skinned woman, yellow jacket, and some other guys.

If you mean the ones to the very right of the picture, then those are the first team kyouya went against, which I don't know the name, and then the others are the first team that battles against Julius Ceasar by himself, being Desert Thunder.
Sorry my mistake, I thought he was a lady o.0
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:17 PM)Scourge Wrote: omg....I just watched the episode and the look on Julius....It was...horrifying

I know right?
i was like
woah !
did he just turn into an old man?!
(Dec. 26, 2010  10:44 PM)Saigo Wrote: It doesn't/never took place at all.

Technically it wasn't shown on air, but if they added it into Cesar's memories; then it technically took place.. otherwise he's got so much ego that he made that story up in his head.

(when i wrote the ego part, i thought of kanye west and south park, lol)

EDIT: oh i understand now, so its just him day dreaming and predicting that is what would happen if he'd won. thanks for clearing that up Saigo.
That Damian is a new level of evil!! Poor Julius, was horrible how was defeat... Pinching_eyes_2
at first i thought julius would come back with a evil thingy
instead he got his butt kicked.....
Ok (please note i'm not fluint in japanese so forgive me if I'm a little off)
1) I think they did a great job showcasing each of Hell Kerbecs' pieces, especially the tip during the arrow scene, and of course the track...
2) Damian is carpin psychotic-- I mean he was just playing w/ him during the battle but mentally he was tearing Julius too shreds, He is one of the best villians i've scene in a while
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:48 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Ok (please note i'm not fluint in japanese so forgive me if I'm a little off)
2) Damian is carpin psychotic-- I mean he was just playing w/ him during the battle but mentally he was tearing Julius too shreds, He is one of the best villians i've scene in a while

You didn't need to know japanese to know that haha Smile but yeh i think within this anime he is the best villain and topping Ryuuga as well purely because he attacks opponents mentally as well.
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:10 AM)JÆMS Wrote: i think within this anime he is the best villain and topping Ryuuga as well purely because he attacks opponents mentally as well.

Ryuuga was just crazy, like possesed crazy, with a really special bey, but Damian is an evil genius* type psychopath, with an even better bey, but I have a feeling he could kick carp w/ any bey
(Genius skill wise not like intelligent)
Also at the beginning when Jack drew the rose in the stadium, that was pretty awesome too
Geez, Damian "Gunned down" two of my favorite guys. Tsubasa and Julius. But I gotta agree Damian is a genius at psychological tactics.
Damian is the kind of villain I love.
Although I used to see Julius as awesome, now he seems.... well, wimpy.
With the weird face and all.
Of course anyone controlling a Hell Spawn beast will break a weak mortals sanity. Somehow Julius has a forbidden beyblade yet he is easily broken by Damien.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:34 PM)REtread Wrote: Somehow Julius has a forbidden beyblade yet he is easily broken by Damien.

His beyblade is NOT forbidden, they have never mentioned it a single time that it was forbidden.
Re-using the same clips over and over and over and over again is lazy. Very lazy.

This episode did that about a thousand times. Lame.

Besides, why is Julius so traumatized by this? You lost once before against Ginga. Pratice some more, get better and try again (Since, in this world, it's actually possible to get better at spiining tops with practice)

And how many hell-ish, dark powered, undiscovered up 'til now beys are there, anyway? Seems like they forgot the whole "Metaphores" thing, too. It's just kinda...dumb Uncertain

EDIT: Furthermore, Damian is a terrible vilain. They try to make him seem scary, but he just comes off as...well, cartoony. He's just a freaking kid. I don't care how strong he is, he has the voice of a little girl, which is normal for a kid his age, but that's the point. Kids aren't scary, they're just kids. I don't care if you give him a cerberus (Very subtle, on the evilness part) he's still just a small punk that Julius actually could just beat in a real fight. Not scary. At all.

EDIT 2: I don,t know where you guys got the whole "Tactical Genius" part, but he didn't do anything smart at all. He just ran into Perseus with a more powerful beyblade. What's tactictal here? Is he a tactical genius because of the speech he gave to Julius with that horrible voice? Not really, since it relies more on the fact that Julius is weak-minded. Someone intelligent would remain calm.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:17 PM)Dude Wrote: EDIT 2: I don,t know where you guys got the whole "Tactical Genius" part, but he didn't do anything smart at all. He just ran into Perseus with a more powerful beyblade. What's tactictal here? Is he a tactical genius because of the speech he gave to Julius with that horrible voice? Not really, since it relies more on the fact that Julius is weak-minde. Someone intelligent would remain calm.

Exactly. The reason Julius was devastated was because of Damian's bragging of Ceasar being weak for losing, breaking his ego.
And that's enough to mind break him?

Dude's sensible, man. I mean, just go "What a jerk." and go train some more Uncertain
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:17 AM)Dude Wrote: And that's enough to mind break him?

Dude's sensible, man. I mean, just go "What a jerk." and go train some more Uncertain

Well, I'm quite sure that a lot of us knows how to mentally break someone's mind a bit/a lot better than what the anime did, but considering that its aimed at children; we should just accept what they've given to us.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:17 PM)Dude Wrote: EDIT: Furthermore, Damian is a terrible vilain. They try to make him seem scary, but he just comes off as...well, cartoony. He's just a freaking kid. I don't care how strong he is, he has the voice of a little girl, which is normal for a kid his age, but that's the point. Kids aren't scary, they're just kids. I don't care if you give him a cerberus (Very subtle, on the evilness part) he's still just a small punk that Julius actually could just beat in a real fight. Not scary. At all.

Forgive me if i'm mistaken but wasn't the first Cerberus beyblade(from the plastics like a million years ago) owned by a "nice" kid (robot/cyborg kid but whatever) who went crazy after getting the beyblade?
-I know i was younger when i watched that but he was pretty scary
-I am sure Beinke could kick Yuu's carp in a fight but Yuu is still better
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:37 PM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Forgive me if i'm mistaken but wasn't the first Cerberus beyblade(from the plastics like a million years ago) owned by a "nice" kid (robot/cyborg kid but whatever) who went crazy after getting the beyblade?

Yes, the boy (Z-O) was a cyborg, but as said many times before; MFB's story has nothing to do with the Bakuten Beyblade's story (<-- said in an emergency you ask whether they have a connection).
Hell Kerbecs was incredible.