MFB Explosion: Episode 90 - The Hell Kerbecs (12/26/10)

I'm the one who puts the summaries from here to wikipedia.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I'm the one who puts the summaries from here to wikipedia.

lol PWNage.
And I'm the one who goes to Wikipedia for no reason sometimes.

BEWARE: people keep lying on the site.
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:18 AM)Saigo Wrote: Because "地獄の番犬/Watchdog of Hell" is a nickname for Cerberus, the actual title might just be "Kerbex", but then again it could be "Hell Kerbex".
cool bey and i looked it up and no results on the beys name
I can see it now.......... Julius Caesar in the hospital............

LOL this is gonna play out well
I definitely see at least one other major character getting his/her Beyblade absolutely destroyed.
(Dec. 25, 2010  10:52 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I can see it now.......... Julius Caesar in the hospital............

LOL this is gonna play out well

...hope he cries after one of the other members of the Excalibur team looks severely injured, just like George.

BTW the scene is Tala crying over Kai
Julius Caesar looks like a old crumpled woman after he gets defeated by Damian ...
Ahahaha, that's rude so that means most of the characters don't actually deserve to beyblade after their losses (like heavy impact such as destroyed bey)
I already saw the pic, he sure does look disturbing.
I've just finished watching this episode. They advertised H.Kerbecs pretty well, the "Hell's Gate" scene was epik. I cannot wait to see how Cesar will make his recovery though (most likely a beyblade battle to snap him out of it) because he was one of the characters that are likeable.
The scene where Cesar, Sophie and <forgot_name> did their special move; it looked like they were going to transform into the power rangers lol.
In my opinion Romi Paku did an awesome job voice acting Damian; especially the "Watashiwa nani" part, the only downside to it is that her timing was off on that scene. Otherwise its the editor's fault for encoding it off timing.

ps. thanks DranzerX13 for the upload!

EDIT: rewatching some scenes, it seems that there are a few off timing on the voice acting.
It's *Wells right? But did George become souless like Daidoji?
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:11 PM)Orisinal Wrote: But did George become souless like Daidoji?

George should only be in a coma as Kai-V said because there were no signs of him losing his spirit, he was just severely traumatised from his massive defeat.
Can't beleive Damion beat Sophie,Wells and Julius ceasar
ha ha how embarassing.
Unbelievable I'm going to see. How can he beat them all I mean team GunGun Galaxy lost that. Which means Galaxy Peagsus and the team dont have a chance . Maybe if Ruuga came in with Meteo L-Drago.
THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!! My fav attack types!
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo L Drago
Team Knock You Out....
omg....I just watched the episode and the look on Julius....It was...horrifying
I sure hope Animecrunch will have this up by the end of the day. Or tomorrow. I have particular priorities to watch and this is too tempting to ignore.
(Dec. 26, 2010  9:21 PM)REtread Wrote: I sure hope Animecrunch will have this up by the end of the day. Or tomorrow. I have particular priorities to watch and this is too tempting to ignore.

... so download what DranzerX13 has placed up for all of us, it'll help him as well because he gets 1 megaupload point per download (if i am correct).
Interesting episode overall. Damian really humiliated Ceasar to the most he could the way I see it. If he is that strong, I wonder how stronger Faust may be.

Also:

^^^^...
(Dec. 26, 2010  9:33 PM)Flosal Wrote: Interesting episode overall. Damian really humiliated Ceasar to the most he could the way I see it. If he is that strong, I wonder how stronger Faust may be.

That and also Damian forcing him to admit that he's weak near the end, finally giving in due to that humiliation.
*Imainging that Faust will kick Damian's butt, while he kicks Ryuuga's* Oh my, lol

BTW is that image from this episode or another because I keep forgeting to go on KeyholeTV
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:17 PM)Scourge Wrote: omg....I just watched the episode and the look on Julius....It was...horrifying

I know right? he really broke his spirit ><
(Dec. 26, 2010  10:07 PM)Orisinal Wrote: BTW is that image from this episode or another because I keep forgeting to go on KeyholeTV

From this episode. I really want to know when exactly it was taken place though (in his memory) because we can see the Brazilian Team in there as well; well they basically have every team that appeared in the anime.