MFB Explosion: Episode 90 - The Hell Kerbecs (12/26/10)

90. The Hell Kerbecs
地獄の番犬(ケルベクス)
Jigoku no Kerubekusu
12/26/10

奮闘むなしく敗れたゲオルグに続いて、第2試合に臨むシーザー。対するダミアンはシーザーのペルセウスが左右両回転できるベイだからと、それぞれの回転での勝負をもちかける。シーザーはこの提案を受け入れ、まずは右回転勝負に挑む。

There will be a one week break for New Year and episode 91 will resume on January 9th, 2011.
Because "地獄の番犬/Watchdog of Hell" is a nickname for Cerberus, the actual title might just be "Kerbex", but then again it could be "Hell Kerbex".
Day after X-mas? LOL. Hope this'll be good.
So, Damian will fight Julius Caesar now? I wonder how this will play out. Caesar will probably fail horribly to build a better sense of power for Damian.
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:19 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Day after X-mas? LOL. Hope this'll be good.

its called Boxing Day...

and agreed; a nice way to make my holiday more joyful is to see Damian and his H.Kerbex.
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:57 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So, Damian will fight Julius Caesar now? I wonder how this will play out. Caesar will probably fail horribly to build a better sense of power for Damian.
I hope it will be similar to the manga, that was interesting.
Hell Kerbex reminds me of when Tetsuya used to destroy Kenta's friend's beyblades and Hell Kerbex destroyed Earth Eagle and Flame Libra (I hope it gets assembled back).
"Hell Kerbex"'s official name is Hell Kerbecs, so the title should either be that or just "Kerbecs".
Kerbecs? Pfff, Kerbex was cooler.

Words with the letter X in them are always cooler.
That's not true, the word xenophobia sounds weird lol.
奮闘むなしく敗れたゲオルグに続いて、第2試合に臨むシーザー。対するダミアンはシーザーのペルセウスが左右両回転できるベイだからと、それぞれの回転での勝負をもちかけ​る。シーザーはこの提案を受け入れ、まずは右回転勝負に挑む。

"Following Georg's desperate, but futile efforts, Caesar takes on the 2nd battle. Giving reason to how Perseus can spin in both directions, Damian challenges Caesar to a battle in each direction of rotation. Caesar accepts and approaches the battle in right-spin mode first. "
Boy this will be an awesome battle.I honestly think Julius Caesar might win I dont know why I think that though.This is kinda off topicness but why is libra always destroyed? I mean in episode 88 that was the 4th time Libra broke! Yu is really unlucky I guess.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:38 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Boy this will be an awesome battle.I honestly think Julius Caesar might win I dont know why I think that though.This is kinda off topicness but why is libra always destroyed? I mean in episode 88 that was the 4th time Libra broke! Yu is really unlucky I guess.
Flame Libra is also a bad Beyblade.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:38 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Boy this will be an awesome battle.I honestly think Julius Caesar might win I dont know why I think that though.This is kinda off topicness but why is libra always destroyed? I mean in episode 88 that was the 4th time Libra broke! Yu is really unlucky I guess.
Flame Libra is also a bad Beyblade.

Plus it is at the moment impossible that Ceasar wins since it looks like the main villians are those from Star Breaker, either Damian or Faust. Someone said that making Ceasar lose would be a way to put Damian into a higher place of power, and making Ceasar battle with his two modes and losing is an obvious method.
Yuu is just a kid, it's ok if he breaks Libra a million times.
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:28 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Yuu is just a kid, it's ok if he breaks Libra a million times.
They are all just kids ... Most of them are around twelve years old.
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:37 PM)top beyblader Wrote: Why do I have a STRONG feeling ginga is going to lose badly in episode 90 to this guy?

Gee, I guess his STRONG feeling was wrong, seems like Ginga doesn't even blade, in this episode...

I'm a little saddened that Caesar bites the dust, just like in the manga. He was cool...
I heard that Gingka and Massamune fight Damian together. Does anyone kno if that is true?
It almost happened in the manga but Masamune is inconscious now. In the anime, it has not happened yet and I am not sure we have any future news about that.
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I heard that Gingka and Massamune fight Damian together. Does anyone kno if that is true?

the person you heard from must have saw the new opening. in the end of the opening they made it similar to Julius Cesar's where Ginga and Masamune worked together to take Julius out but this of course did not happen in the anime (this opening they just stood together), and it could very well be the same for Damian.

and kai-v i thought that in the manga Masamune's intent was not to help Ginga take out Damian but instead protect him (because looking at the facial expressions it seemed like even Masamune knew that they aren't "strong" enough (for now...)).
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:04 PM)JÆMS Wrote: and kai-v i thought that in the manga Masamune's intent was not to help Ginga take out Damian but instead protect him (because looking at the facial expressions it seemed like even Masamune knew that they aren't "strong" enough (for now...)).
Yes, but at some point both (three) Beyblades were spinning at the same time, so it could have happened.
The title's definitely "Hell Kerbecs".
I knew that, but I forgot to change the topic name, until now.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:29 AM)rpgboy00 Wrote: 奮闘むなしく敗れたゲオルグに続いて、第2試合に臨むシーザー。対するダミアンはシーザーのペルセウスが左右両回転できるベイだからと、それぞれの回転での勝負をもちかけ​る。シーザーはこの提案を受け入れ、まずは右回転勝負に挑む。

"Following Georg's desperate, but futile efforts, Caesar takes on the 2nd battle. Giving reason to how Perseus can spin in both directions, Damian challenges Caesar to a battle in each direction of rotation. Caesar accepts and approaches the battle in right-spin mode first. "

Wikipedia Tongue_out!!!
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:58 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: Wikipedia Tongue_out!!!

Is that so? well in order to place the information onto wikipedia you will need to get the JP description from DranzerX13 and translate it, so the cycle should initially start from here.