MFB Explosion: Episode 89 - The Mad Beafowl (12/19/10)

89. The Mad Beafowl
凶気の孔雀(ビフォール)
Kyouki no Bifooru
12/19/10

エクスカリバー対アメリカ代表・スターブレイカーの準決勝第2試合が始まった。必勝を誓うシーザーたちだが、スターブレイカーからはジャックとダミアンの 2人しか出て来ない。不敵な表情でエクスカリバーを挑発するジャック。第1試合、憤ったゲオルグがジャックに襲い掛かる。
It is "Beafowl".
The title should be "(The) Mad Beafowl". 孔雀(ビフォール)の凶気 is Beafowl's Madness.

"The second semifinal, Excalibur vs Starbreaker, the American representatives, has begun. Caesar and co. swear that they'll win however, only two people from Starbreaker, Jack and Damian, turn up. Jack provokes Excalibur with the intrepid expression on his face. In the first match, an enraged Georg attacks Jack."
Why do I get this feeling that Georg is going to lose? Anyways I wonder what happened to Zeo not that I care.
Why do I have a STRONG feeling ginga is going to lose badly in episode 90 to this guy?
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:37 PM)top bey Wrote: Why do I have a STRONG feeling ginga is going to lose badly in episode 90 to this guy?

Because you're an idiot. That's why.

Ok, listen: Ginga is going to win. He may lose a few times, for drama purposes and making vilains scray, but, in the end, he'll win.

You're being soooo immature, I just can't believe it. That crushing humiliation you expect eagerly for Ginga is never gonna come.

Get a life.
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:00 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:37 PM)top bey Wrote: Why do I have a STRONG feeling ginga is going to lose badly in episode 90 to this guy?

Because you're an idiot. That's why.

Ok, listen: Ginga is going to win. He may lose a few times, for drama purposes and making vilains scray, but, in the end, he'll win.

You're being soooo immature, I just can't believe it. That crushing humiliation you expect eagerly for Ginga is never gonna come.

Get a life.

maybe YOU are an idiot, not me.
Stop fighting! If Ginga loses the battle, I actually wouldn't mind a sad ending.
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:48 PM)top bey Wrote: maybe YOU are an idiot, not me.

Indeed, I'm an idiot, but I'm different than you. I know I'm an idiot, which, according to Socrates, sets me one step above you.
Are you guys seriously arguing over a cartoon series? Both of you need to get a life. Top-beyblader did not deserve to be called an idiot. Maybe his/her statement was illogical but it does not mean they are an idiot. Just misinformed or they need to pay more attention to a series. Besides, the kid is probably like 8-13 give or take. Give them a break and screw Socrates. If he found a solution to stop people from doing idiotic things and making idiotic statements, maybe he would be notable in my mind but he is dead and gone so I could care less. This thread should be closed just for this stupidity.
You obviously aren't aware of his post history.

Saying Tyson is better than Ginga is one thing, but constantly finding any possible excuse to whine about Ginga, getting upset because he wins more often than Tyson and all around saying useless replies is another.

By the way, Socrates is a great philosopher. You should check him out, he says smarter stuff than me, you, or top beyblader.
top beyblader is definitely a huge 'troll', Bluezee.
This is owned by Jack of Team Starbreaker from America, Ryuuga's enemy.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:41 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: This is owned by Jack of Team Starbreaker from America, Ryuuga's enemy.
As I told you, we know.

Anyway, Georg's anatomy is ridiculously unbalanced, Jack's constellation is pathetic and almost does not fit him, and his theme did not really match the dramatic moment at the end. Otherwise, it was a very good episode. It was only missing some Ryuuga.
Did Ryuuga and Jack know each other for a long time or did they just met?
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:09 AM)metal fight Wrote: What does Beafowl mean anyway?

Pewafowl is the female counterpart of a Peacock.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:38 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

Pewafowl is the female counterpart of a Peacock.

Lol hopefully someone will send this one to the zoo sounds cool anyways ^^ xD
well.. that was very enjoyable, its a shame that they did show the gimmicks of the EWD..

i like jack's "artistic" characteristics, but when he first debuted he looked much older until his height was compared to Dr.Ziggurat.
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Jack's constellation is pathetic and almost does not fit him
This is exactly what I meant :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107415...34419.html

That's like Byxis. Why they've replaced the "P" with a "B", god knows.

Anywho, Jack's Special Spin Move is Beafowl the Ripper, which makes me believe that his name is probably from Jack the Ripper.
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:51 PM)Saigo Wrote: That's like Byxis. Why they've replaced the "P" with a "B", god knows.

Anywho, Jack's Special Spin Move is Beafowl the Ripper, which makes me believe that his name is probably from Jack the Ripper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyxis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peafowl

and it makes sense that he's the parody of Jack the Ripper now that i look back at it (saw the info somewhere before but it didn't cross my mind when i was watching the episode)
I know they come from Pyxis and Peafowl respectively, I'm just saying that with the B, they're both meaningless.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:17 PM)Saigo Wrote: I know they come from Pyxis and Peafowl respectively, I'm just saying that with the B, they're both meaningless.

Oh well.. Hasbro could always rename/fix it when it gets to the West. But since its in the East, i just go with the flow and see how they pronounce things.
What happened to Georg at the end of the episode? His eyes were gone, and he just stood there... It was really freaky...