MFB Explosion: Episode 86 - The Sign is NO.1 (11/28/10)

86. The Sign is NO.1
合言葉はNO.1
Aikotoba ha NO.1
11/28/10

Summary provided by Azuma from MOJ:

Masamune met Toby and recalled the first meeting with him that happened three years ago. At those days, Masamune just arrived in America and had no friends. He happened to visit Blader Gym and met Zeo and Toby there. Those three tried to improve together every day to become World Champion Blader someday. But there is a person to block in front of them....
What a great password.
Who are Toby and Hazime Akira anyway ...
New characters, maybe?
Could be speculation, but since the america team ark begins, probably they are the two other team members of the american team.
Hm, it would be quite bad, but Toby probably owns Screw Capricorne ...

Also, by the way, Zeo Abyss has Flame Pyxis ...

(Nov. 12, 2010  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, by the way, Zeo Abyss has Flame Pyxis ...

How do you think its metaphor will look like? XD
theres a pic of him from coro coro I think Kai-V had it up in the Flame Pyxis thread(if it wasnt coro coro then sorry)
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:47 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: theres a pic of him from coro coro I think Kai-V had it up in the Flame Pyxis thread(if it wasnt coro coro then sorry)
Yes, it was there and from CoroCoro, but Zeo has already been seen before and has even appeared shortly in the anime, so it is irrelevant now.
Zeo looks wicked. His Flame Byxis...WOW! The bottom of his Bey is huge.
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Zeo looks wicked. His Flame Byxis...WOW! The track of his Bey is huge.

Fixed.
(Nov. 21, 2010  8:59 AM)top beyblader Wrote: finally yurusanai will lose? maybe here.
... If you are thinking about Ginga, then from the preview it appears that this episode will just go deeper into Masamune's past.
(Nov. 21, 2010  8:59 AM)top beyblader Wrote: finally yurusanai will lose? maybe here.

Even if he loses a few times, he'll win at the end of the show, just like Tyson did all the time, even against everyone else's bit beast, even against robots and even against a raging psychotic super-powerful dark genius.

The pattern will repeat, here. Ginga already defeated a mystical evil power from the past and will surely win in Metal Fight Explosion.

And besides, why the hell would Ginga, of all people, lose here, when we're apparently focusing on Masamune's past?!
yes but yurusanai will probably be crushed before of that. so he will shout ahhhhhhhhhh.
I think rather then "The Password is NO.1" I think it should be more "The saying is NO.1" juding from what I heard in the episode preview.
Summary provided by Azuma from MOJ:

Masamune met Toby and recalled the first meeting with him that happened three years ago. At those days, Masamune just arrived in America and had no friends. He happened to visit Blader Gym and met Zeo and Toby there. Those three tried to improve together every day to become World Champion Blader someday. But there is a person to block in front of them....
That would be logical with "Masamune" at least ...
The best part of this episode was the trailer for the fourth Bleach movie at the very end...

That doesn't count, does it?

Basically, this episode is boring. Yeah, we learn of Masamune's past, but we still don't know how he got his beyblade and why it has the power of teleportation or how it can rival with Ginga's (Kinda)
Ray Unicorno can teleport? Chocked_2 I always thought it "disapeared" because it went into attack mode, kind of like Wind Aquario's special move. Or am I missing something?
It glows green, then does a "Zwooosh" sound and vanishes elsewhere. I call that teleportation.