MFB Explosion: Episode 84 - Violent! Ray Gil (11/14/10)

Just watched the episode. And by the looks of it Tsubasa WAS going to go crazy XD Quite an interesting episode and haha, it looks like Argo and Tsubasa were having an agility face off (when they both jumped off the railings or watever they are)
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:28 PM)Dogs Pepsi Wrote: I wonder whos the owner of Ray Gil 100RSF
I wonder who is the owner of this stupid post I just quoted.

You seriously need to look around. You ask questions that are absolutely obvious and that everybody else knows about.
The episode is out now yayy!! You should watch it!
Just watched the episode.
I have to admit, Tsubasa's routine to enter the stadium was awesome, he was all hyper and ninja.

About the last scene with ryuuga, maybe the guy in the cloak and hood could be (sorry if I'm speculating), reading from future episode threads, that Dr. Ziggurat or something? The fact that he may be a Dr. makes me think he's interested in ryuugas power or something, like if it were a Boris from BSB.
(Nov. 15, 2010  5:52 AM)Flosal Wrote: About the last scene with ryuuga, maybe the guy in the cloak and hood could be (sorry if I'm speculating), reading from future episode threads, that Dr. Ziggurat or something? The fact that he may be a Dr. makes me think he's interested in ryuugas power or something, like if it were a Boris from BSB.
Perhaps. In which case it could be a female doctor as well and still be that woman (?) from the manga.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107082...04197.html

From the manga, the name of the new antagonist accompanied by Daidouji is Faust. His facial expessions strongly resemble that of the hooded man, so it's probably safe to assume that it is him. His name is probably a reference to Doctor Faustus and the play itself (or monologue at least) has several references to time, supporting the Basalt Horogium thing.

(Nov. 15, 2010  5:52 AM)Flosal Wrote: About the last scene with ryuuga, maybe the guy in the cloak and hood could be (sorry if I'm speculating), reading from future episode threads, that Dr. Ziggurat or something? The fact that he may be a Dr. makes me think he's interested in ryuugas power or something, like if it were a Boris from BSB.

Yeah, he's definitely interested in L-Drago's power which is presumely why he invites Ryuga to the HD Academy so that he can study L-Drago's true power.
So the person is a man, hah ?

And what is Damle ...
What a surprise, I always thought that he is Ryuutarou coming back for revenge.
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And what is Damle ...

Just let go of that Damle entity, for god's sake. It'll drive you mad.

This Faust person is interesting. Hopefully a better and more...prestigious, shall we say, antagonist than Damian "Shortie" Heart Uncertain
Faust...a character from the Saber Marionette J anime has that name, hehehe.
Summary provided by Azuma from MOJ:

Ginga won the game with Ian but lost the next game with Argo, the last person of Graces. Ginga and his friends placed their hopes on Tsubasa and Aquila. Argo is the person who uses any kinds of means to win a game but it is true that his ability was formidable. Tsubasa tried hard to find a way to win the game with the attacker Bey, Ray Gil but started losing his stability. But voices from his friends stopped him from losing his stability.