MFB Explosion: Episode 84 - Violent! Ray Gil (11/14/10)

84. Violent! Ray Gil
激走! レイギル
Gekisou! Rei Giru
11/14/10

Summary provided by Azuma from MOJ:

Ginga won the game with Ian but lost the next game with Argo, the last person of Graces. Ginga and his friends placed their hopes on Tsubasa and Aquila. Argo is the person who uses any kinds of means to win a game but it is true that his ability was formidable. Tsubasa tried hard to find a way to win the game with the attacker Bey, Ray Gil but started losing his stability. But voices from his friends stopped him from losing his stability.
Thanks for the update Dranzer.
Excited for Ray Gil's battle. Grin
Great. I'm pretty sure the dub title wouldn't have the word 'violent' "/
I think that the brazilian will beat tsubasa.
(Nov. 07, 2010  2:04 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Great. I'm pretty sure the dub title wouldn't have the word 'violent' "/
Aww, they aren't that soft!
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:02 PM)top beyblader Wrote: I think that the brazilian will beat tsubasa.
So Gan Gan Galaxy will be beaten and will not be able to compete against the American team ? No.

The metaphorical representation of Gil is quite cool.
I can't believe I haven't posted anything for this thread. Anyways. Gil does look cool, but what is he? He kind of looks a this one monster in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow that's a huge snake skeleton that bonces around.
I can't wait until this episode airs. I already know the outcome of this battle, but I sure want see how Tsubasa does it. ♥
Gil is named after 'keel', so think about drakkars as well.
The only good moment, or interesting one, was at the end when Ryuuga was confronted by five men in a canyon and that he just launched his Meteo L Drago offhandedly with his hand and that he won. There was also a girl/woman/boy (?) after he defeated the men. She or he had blue-coloured lips, but you never know ...

Also, people complaining about the similarity of David Reale's roles in the Beyblade dubs will have something else to feed on : Tsubasa's metaphorical representation of Aquila gets on fire.
I say it was a decent episode. The end part was interesting, but made me roll my eyes when Ryuuga threw spin Meteo L drago.

(Nov. 14, 2010  1:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, people complaining about the similarity of David Reale's roles in the Beyblade dubs will have something else to feed on : Tsubasa's metaphorical representation of Aquila gets on fire.

I say that was awesome, but made no sense.
Ryuuga does that in the manga as well. In theory it is not that farfetched because you can spin Meteo L Drago by hand and gain rotation from your opponent, but I doubt he could throw it while making it spin slightly.
Yeah he did to that, but the manga was more epic. Anime was just so eh.
this ep was the only decent episode in the arc.

is it me or did the colouring/drawing style get abit better compared to the past episodes? if not then i must have been watching old animes and accidently compared it to that.

anyway, i look forward to the american arc indeed! Smile

i also have to like the fact taht they did not portray ryuuga being that much kinder in the anime, in the manga he went to help ginga (most likely selfish purpose, but it still shows he helped which made him look less of an antagonist).
If I were to take a random guess at who the hooded character was, I would say this person (Horogium would be the first thing which comes to mind if it's supposedly another "forbidden Bey" like L Drago.)
Who is the mystery guy?
I think is daidouji .
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:40 PM)bey-er Wrote: Who is the mystery guy?
I think is daidouji .

i love your analysis. and yes daidouji obviously went to a more feminine/emo look and decided to wear purple lipstick... very smart; think before you post. I'm on a computer.

it is a very small chance that it is daidoji.. but if it is, then i'll slap myself for being incorrect.
I had thinking before of course
But i can't explain my reason why i think is it

Also,sorry that my english not good,so i can't say more
It is absolutely not Daidouji, your reasoning is quite flawed.

Saigo Wrote:If I were to take a random guess at who the hooded character was, I would say this person (Horogium would be the first thing which comes to mind if it's supposedly another "forbidden Bey" like L Drago.)
I was thinking that too. (So is it definitely a girl, hah ?)

Horologium better be cool and she better have an interesting personality, otherwise the American team will be so ridiculous to me ...
Wear purple lipstick not must be female

and had you seen that what my say?
" i can't explain my reason why i think is it"
Even if you cannot explain, the fact that you came to the conclusion that it was probably Daidouji is very ridiculous. We do not need to know your reasons.
Ok, I just saying my own,

You can disagree with me ,but however we just guess now before the episode
who the hooded character was....
we need to verify

Before, i guess who the pyxis user was
At the result, my guess is correct
(I not say that all my guess is right, but i think everything has chance although you don't believe)

AND I FORGET TO SAY THE MAIN POINT
The voice of this guy absolutely is MALE
It was only Ryuuga who spoke, as far as I remember. EDIT : Yes, it was definitely Ryuuga.

Seriously, Daidouji ...
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was thinking that too. (So is it definitely a girl, hah ?)

Horologium better be cool and she better have an interesting personality, otherwise the American team will be so ridiculous to me ...

lolz! i just realised something funny. if it were a girl holding Horologium then that would be quite ironic since there's Father TIME and Mother Nature.
I wonder whos the owner of Ray Gil 100RSF
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:28 PM)Dogs Pepsi Wrote: I wonder whos the owner of Ray Gil 100RSF

lol i can't wait until i see Kai-V rage at you or something similar (don't you disappoint me kai-v!)

the owner of ray gill has been revealed for a while now and its Argo Gracy with the dreadlocks (in the brazillian team), who's also the eldest brother of the team.