MFB Explosion: Episode 81 - The Daylight Street Battle (10/24/10)

81. The Daylight Street Battle
白昼のストリートバトル
Hakuchuu no Sutoriito Batoru
10/24/10

決勝トーナメントを戦う4チームが遂に決定し、銀河たちはBブロック2位のブラジル代表チームグレイシーズと戦うべく、リオデジャネイロへ降り立った。応援に駆けつけたケンタも加えて早速相手チームの分析を始めるが、そこで判ったのはBブロックの決勝がAブロックとはまるで逆、全く盛り上がらないバトルという事だった。違和感を覚える銀河たちだが、出番がなく退屈になった遊は情報収集のためと1人で外出してしまう・・・・・・。
"決勝トーナメントを戦う4チームがついに決定。銀河たちはBブロック2位のブラジル代表チーム・グレイシーズと戦うべく、リオデジャネイロへ降り立つ。"

"The four teams to battle the tournament finals have been decided. Ginga and crew depart for Rio de Janeiro to battle Block B's second place team, Brazil's Team Graces."

-TJ
woot this must be the episode where Ray Gill will come in and return of daidouji (assuming they are following the manga for this part)... unfortunately i still won't be able to understand important information >.>
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106793...28551.html
That had better not be the complete Brazil team because the obvious character who owns Ray Gil and who appears on the box of BB-91, Argo Gracy, is definitely missing ...
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106793...28551.html
That had better not be the complete Brazil team because the obvious character who owns Ray Gil and who appears on the box of BB-91, Argo Gracy, is definitely missing ...

I don't think they are. From the longer preview apparently Yuu runs away and to do whatever he wants and gets into a street beybattle with these guys. I guess a Yuu centered eposide.
One of the characters from that team is in the Brazilian team in the manga though, as far as I know ...
Is this the part where ryuuga helps ginga and joins him I remember somebody saying ryuuga helps ginga against the brazil team
^^^^ In the manga it happened, however ryuuga already appeared here, probably they want to avoid the part where they use a bomb to hurt Ginga in the anime, so ryuuga comes earlier and ginga beats them fairly. Possibly the character who owns ray gill is the team captain and just wont appear yet in the series but until later, certainly ep 82 lol.
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One of the characters from that team is in the Brazilian team in the manga though, as far as I know ...
Well for all we know the writers took that guy out of the Brazilian team and placed him in a different team. Shurgs.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:05 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One of the characters from that team is in the Brazilian team in the manga though, as far as I know ...
Well for all we know the writers took that guy out of the Brazilian team and placed him in a different team. Shurgs.

no, he will be in that team, if it's confirmed in the manga... unless they'll do a fullmetal alchemist (first series) or Bakuten Beyblade and not follow the manga at some point then i'm completely wrong.

and about my comment (my apologies for such an early speculation); i should've predicted they'd do this. nearly all anime do this, they extend (delay) the show so it can't catch up to the manga too early so just like the Tsubasa being evil (which was a filler) they'll most likely do fillers for this too and many more fillers to come so the anime never catches up with the manga. (unless the manga is completely finished of course)
Argo Gracy was indeed revealed, and apparently he is really the 'villain' in that team. Everybody else does not seem that bad. They all seem to share the surname 'Gracy', hence Team Gracies or something. Ian owns Tornado Heracleo; Argo, Ray Gill; Enso (Enzo ?) and Selen both own Cancer Beyblades I think.

Yuu gets beaten by Team Gracies, but mostly Argo in the end.

In the footage team Gan Gan Galaxy watches, we also see one of the members from the American team. Of course whenever they were to show the actual matches between Bladers, the scene changed to Yuu's battle with the Brazilian team ...
This episode is like a Yaoi Fanfic generator...

If you've seen it, you know which scene I'm talking about.

Team Brazil is a little bland, but Argo looks kinda interesting :3
Well I've been proven wrong. It sure is a Yaoi fanfic generator at least I won't be brainwashed by it.
Can you guys explain this generator thing to me? XD
Well if you seen the anime you know. I'm not going to say cause I don't like to spoil.
Apparently, Masamune (claims) says that Zeo Abyss is one of his friends and that they used to train at the same Beyblade Gym
Spoilers much?
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:46 PM)Saigo Wrote: Apparently, Masamune (claims) says that Zeo Abyss is one of his friends and that they used to train at the same Beyblade Gym
Ah, thank you for the explanation. I was wondering why Masamune reacted when he saw Zeo.

Pyro Wrote:Spoilers much?
What do you expect to see in a topic about this episode, hah.
Well I didn't expect to see straight giveaways haha.
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:23 PM)Pyro Wrote: Well I didn't expect to see straight giveaways haha.

It doesn't mean much, anyway, just that Masamune will inevitably fight him.

That is sooooo obvious.
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:23 PM)Pyro Wrote: Well I didn't expect to see straight giveaways haha.

you wouldn't mind it if someone translated the whole episode and put it into the thread (which is an even bigger spoiler) but you care if someone just mentions some small little detail... that's just super silly..
I forgot to mention the fact that Enso always says "sugoi ne" ...
(Oct. 24, 2010  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I forgot to mention the fact that Enso always says "sugoi ne" ...

i find that annoying in that episode, i liked that word but repeatedly hearing it over and over again made me rage a bit.
He sounds like an 'otaku', hah.