MFB Explosion: Episode 79 - Dark Aquila (10/10/10)

79. Dark Aquila
暗黒鷲(ダークアクイラ)
Daaku Akuira
10/10/10

Following is the second match. From Excalibur, Wells and Sophie's Ketos tag enters. On the other hand, Gan Gan Galaxy is unable to battle by lacking a team member. At that moment, Tsubasa appears and once again teams up with Yu to take on the next battle. However, Tsubasa, still possessing uncertainty within him, uncontrollably unleashes the dark powers that lay latent within the shadows of his soul, triggered by past traumas.
Yu tries to stop this. Will Tsubasa be able to overcome the dark powers like Ryuga had?
From what google tells me this sounds like a boring episode.
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:24 PM)Moss Wrote: From what google tells me this sounds like a boring episode.

I agree with you....
Got bored and translated this on Google Translate. This came up:
Quote:Dark Eagle (Dakuakuira)
Daaku Akuira
10/10/10

Followed by a second race. Excalibur came from Sophie Ketosutaggu of Wells. One member Gangangyarakushi lacking it can not play like this. At that time!

Not sure if this is the correct synopsis.
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:24 PM)Moss Wrote: From what google tells me this sounds like a boring episode.

ur right it sounds boring
This translated synopsis sounds believable:
Quote:79. Dark Aquila
Dark Eagle (Dakuakuira)
Daaku Akuira
10/10/10

Followed by a second race. Excalibur came from Sophie Ketosutaggu of Wells. One member Gangangyarakushi lacking it can not play like this. At that time, it faces the battle appeared again teamed up with wings play! Leave wing but doubt in mind, the trauma of the past 衝Ka dark forces lurking in the darkness of the mind, they will run away again the forces of darkness. Play to stop it. Wing really is a thing to overcome the forces of darkness like a dragon fang What will be? !
"続く第2戦。エクスカリバーからはウェルズとソフィのケトスタッグが登場。一方メンバーを欠いたガンガンギャラクシーはこのままだと試合が出来ない。その時、翼が姿を現し​再び遊と組んでバトルに臨むことに! だが心に迷いを残す翼は、心の闇に潜む暗黒の力に過去のトラウマを衝かれ、再び暗黒の力を暴走させてしまう。それを止めようとする遊​。果たして翼は、竜牙のように暗黒の力に打ち勝つ事はできるのだろうか?!"

"Following is match 2. From Excalibur, Wells (Wales?) and Sophie's Ketos tag enters. On the other hand, Gan Gan Galaxy is unable to battle by lacking a team member. At that moment, Tsubasa appears and once again teams up with Yuu to take on the next battle. However, Tsubasa, still possessing uncertainty within him, uncontrollably unleashes the dark powers that lay latent within the shadows of his soul, triggered by past traumas. Yuu tries to stop this. Will Tsubasa be able to overcome the dark powers like Ryuga had?"

-TJ
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:02 AM)rpgboy00 Wrote: "続く第2戦。エクスカリバーからはウェルズとソフィのケトスタッグが登場。一方メンバーを欠いたガンガンギャラクシーはこのままだと試合が出来ない。その時、翼が姿を現し​再び遊と組んでバトルに臨むことに! だが心に迷いを残す翼は、心の闇に潜む暗黒の力に過去のトラウマを衝かれ、再び暗黒の力を暴走させてしまう。それを止めようとする遊​。果たして翼は、竜牙のように暗黒の力に打ち勝つ事はできるのだろうか?!"

"Following is match 2. From Excalibur, Wells (Wales?) and Sophie's Ketos tag enters. On the other hand, Gan Gan Galaxy is unable to battle by lacking a team member. At that moment, Tsubasa appears and once again teams up with Yuu to take on the next battle. However, Tsubasa, still possessing uncertainty within him, uncontrollably unleashes the dark powers that lay latent within the shadows of his soul, triggered by past traumas. Yuu tries to stop this. Will Tsubasa be able to overcome the dark powers like Ryuga had?"

-TJ

Sounds like a pretty interesting episode to me. Aw poor Yuu. I bet Tsubasa will overcome the darkness, but then what if he doesn't that would surprise me, lots. Then again that's probably not likely going to happened.
When we first learned that only Masamune would be a new main character and that Yuu and Tsubasa would just stay forever, I was not expecting anything interesting at all. However, with everything that happened with Tsubasa, even now seeing slightly more of his past, that was very good. He finally defeated his 'inner darkness'.

Now if we could see more of Yuu or Masamune, at least their past, that would be even better.
I really enjoyed this episode. It was actually unpredictable for a change and I liked that a lot.
I like that Meteo L Drago commercial, "PAWAA-AA-AA!!!", hah.
I really enjoyed the episode and not to mention we got to see a small glimpse into Tsubasa's past which I can't express how happy I was. Seeing Tsubasa as little kid just made me like him even more. Oh that's the reason why the eagle follows him awww that was adorable. On top of that he defeated his dark side Yay. Though I gotta admit I'm gonna miss him. Ehhehe.
Haha sounds like it was a good episode Grin Ill have to watch it on veoh later XD So why was the eagle following him?
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:54 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: On top of that he defeated his dark side Yay. Though I gotta admit I'm gonna miss him. Ehhehe.

dont' worry if the writers ever runs out of ideas they'll bring him back. =]
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:54 AM)Zeda Wrote: Haha sounds like it was a good episode Grin Ill have to watch it on veoh later XD So why was the eagle following him?
Well, you might have watched it already, but it is because Tsubasa took care of it when it was young and that it was hurt, or could not fly.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:54 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: On top of that he defeated his dark side Yay. Though I gotta admit I'm gonna miss him. Ehhehe.

Has Tsubasa gone? or are you going to miss his dark side?
well i liked tsubasa in dark form he was so cool then i am using a past tense because he is obviously going to overcome it anyway but it still sounds like a cool episode
That was quite a good episode! And yay! No more collapsng after battles XD Knocking both those beys out with one blast was pretty impressive (sp?) Im sure I heard 'Shining tornado buster' or something like that in Tsubasas new special move...
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:22 PM)Zeda Wrote: That was quite a good episode! And yay! No more collapsng after battles XD Knocking both those beys out with one blast was pretty impressive (sp?) Im sure I heard 'Shining tornado buster' or something like that in Tsubasas new special move...
Nods This is my new favorite episode. I know no more collapsing after battles and for now on

(Oct. 10, 2010  6:17 PM)Ryuga95 Wrote: Has Tsubasa gone? or are you going to miss his dark side?

I'm gonna miss his dark side.
Finally Tsubasa defeat his dark side and make a new move, yepe...

But look like Ryuuga-sama do something good, helping tsubasa and ginga.
It's always refreshing to see some backstory in Beyblade. Hopefully next week's episode is at least somewhat canon. It seems Julius Caesar's little brother and father have been disregarded entirely, though. :\
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:49 AM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: Finally Tsubasa defeat his dark side and make a new move, yepe...

But look like Ryuuga-sama do something good, helping tsubasa and ginga.
Eh I'd say more like return a favor of sorts. Ginga did save his life after all.

(Oct. 11, 2010  8:10 AM)Skori Wrote: It's always refreshing to see some backstory in Beyblade. Hopefully next week's episode is at least somewhat canon. It seems Julius Caesar's little brother and father have been disregarded entirely, though. :\

Which makes me wonder what's Julius's back story will be like with the absence of his little brother and father. Well his father might still be in it maybe.