MFB Explosion: Episode 78 - Overcome the Limits! (10/03/10)

78. Overcome the Limits!
限界を越えろ!
Genkai o koero!
10/03/10

Translation by rpgboy00

"As Gan Gan Galaxy prepared for Block A's finals, Tsubasa, supported by Ryuga, had come back before the team. In front of the startled members, Ryuga challenges Ginga to a bey battle despite Ginga's upcoming match. Amidst the commotion, the curtain has risen, and Masamune and Georg face-off in the 1st battle. Masamune's vigorously incessant attacks are deflected by Georg's impenetrable defense."
"As Gan Gan Galaxy prepared for Block A's finals, Tsubasa, supported by Ryuga, had come back before the team. In front of the startled members, Ryuga challenges Ginga to a bey battle despite Ginga's upcoming match. Amidst the commotion, the curtain has risen, and Masamune and George face-off in the 1st battle. Masamune's vigorously incessant attacks are deflected by George's impenetrable defense."
FINALLY!!! RYUUGA-SAMA BANZAIII!!! n0n
Hm, I think the only plausible Beyblade for George to have is Aries 145D.
Hmm...wait who's George? LOL
is the four member of Excalibur, i think...
o_o
yah but itk like yaj
Omg livestations being annoying, it wont even play anything...
It is quite a refreshing breath of air to hear Ryuuga's Japanese voice again. It reminded that this character was indeed bad(Insert that begins with an A and ends with two S here), unlike what the english version is. He's really awesome, here. I was afraid he might become passive with his sudden turn to goodness, but he's still the deep-voiced smugging carp we all know.

Jorge has virtually no personnality outside of just being a really big and strong guy. He's kinda like Crusher, except even Crusher was more interesting, since he had a motive to be so determined to win.

Another really nice thing in this episode is that we saw the other two members of Excalibur (Not Julius, but I forgot their names) express comaraderie towards Jorge, apparently very worried that he collasped at the end of his bey-fight, which isn't something we see a lot from opposing teams.
In case anyone wanted to know, Georg's Special Spin Moves mentioned in the episode are:

*Strumnagel Erster (Deu: Storm Nail No. 1)
*Strumnagel Zweiter (Deu: Storm Nail No. 2)
*Strumnagel Dritter (Deu: Storm Nail No. 3)
*Eisenschwarz (Deu: Iron Black)
so what is georges bey?? i know its a capricorn but like what kind.

and i dont understand japenese at all is masamune ray unicorno's owner? sorry im a noob with there names
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:10 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: so what is georges bey?? i know its a capricorn but like what kind.

and i dont understand japenese at all is masamune ray unicorno's owner? sorry im a noob with there names

Grand Capricorne 145D.
thanks i was right after all i thought it was grand capricorn
Also, it is not "Georges" at all : it is Georg, pronounced "gay-org" with a trilled 'r'. (I do not know how to write the pronuncuation of 'gué' in English other than that ...)