MFB Explosion: Episode 77 - L Drago, Again (09/26/10)

77. L Drago, Again
竜皇(エルドラゴ)、再び
Ryuuoh(Eru Dorago), futatabi
09/26/10

Translation by rpgboy00

"Ginga and crew are on a search for Tsubasa after he had suddenly disappeared from the hospital. Meanwhile, after finishing a match in France, Caesar returned home, completing his schedule with not a minute to waste. As the head of Europe's largest konzern, it is inevitable for him to stand at the top of every power. For that purpose, even Beyblade was just a single step in his path."
The new LDrago is release before this episode,LOL.
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:51 PM)Hell Bey Wrote: The new LDrago is release before this episode,LOL.

No information tells us about this, the preview shows Ryuuga doesn't means he is using Meteo L-Drago in episode 75-76.
"Ginga and crew are on a search for Tsubasa after he had suddenly disappeared from the hospital. Meanwhile, after finishing a match in France, Caesar returned home, completing his schedule with not a minute to waste. As the head of Europe's largest konzern, it is inevitable for him to stand at the top of every power. For that purpose, even Beyblade was just a single step in his path."

From Wiki: A concern (German: Konzern) is a German type of business group. It results from the merger of several legally independent companies an economic entity under unified management.
As I thought, the regular opening was back, although it had some new parts that did not reveal anything new however.

It seems Tsubasa travelled from France to Italy almost by foot just to meet Julius and try to replicate his experience against Ryuuga's left-spin Lightning L Drago. Hyouma is not seen again, but Ryuuga shows himself to team Excalibur and Tsubasa.
¬¬ What the... Tsubasa is going, and going, and going more under...
But Ryuuga-sama finally show up! X3
(Sep. 26, 2010  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As I thought, the regular opening was back, although it had some new parts that did not reveal anything new however.

It seems Tsubasa travelled from France to Italy almost by foot just to meet Julius and try to replicate his experience against Ryuuga's left-spin Lightning L Drago. Hyouma is not seen again, but Ryuuga shows himself to team Excalibur and Tsubasa.

France? I thought he was in Japan just like everyone else in the Gan Gan Galaxy.
(Sep. 26, 2010  5:46 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: France? I thought he was in Japan just like everyone else in the Gan Gan Galaxy.
Hm, I am not sure now, but that would be even worse hah. How could he get to Italy without some real transportation ...
I don't know why but.... for me this episode was hard to understand. In other episodes you don't need to understand what they are saying in japanese . But this was different.
Meteo L-drago looks great when spinning in anime Smile
(Sep. 26, 2010  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I am not sure now, but that would be even worse hah. How could he get to Italy without some real transportation ...

What I'm thinking is that he probably was stowaway. That's the only explanation that makes some sense.
A few points from the episode:

*The new power that Ryuga obtained/exhibits is apparently the “power of the Cosmos” which he claims surpasses the power of darkness. After rigorous training, he was able to brush aside his former power of darkness which then became one with the great power of the Cosmos that the Star Fragment, the origin of both L-Drago and Pegasis, originally possessed.

*He gives Tsubasa advice saying that if he wants to break free from the power of darkness, then he must be completely dyed in it once he has accepted it.

*After Caesar’s intervention, Ryuga finishes by saying that L-Drago is the only left-spin Bey in existence, with Caesar replying “Is that so!?”, unbeknownst to Ryuga that his Bey is also left-spin (as well as right-spin). Ryuga then says that he'll settle the score with Caesar later, hinting at the inevitable confrontation between each other.

Something completely random: Caesar’s horse is called Antonius.
Ah, that is appreciated. As was mentioned, this episode had more dialogue that seemed necessary to the plot. It was difficult to just figure out.
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:10 AM)Saigo Wrote: *episode explanation*

Thank you so much!! that was an awesome explanation, much appreciated Joyful_2

before i was like Chief - Hmm ... but now i am like Andrew
About the title; altough futatabi usually means again, I think that "L Drago Returns" would be a better title.
I was able to understand most of it just kind of had to look words up and such and I'm not sure to put this up here but shall and see what happens.

I feel cheated. They replaced Nero from the manga Julius's little brother with George in the anime. There's nothing wrong with George but uh I can't find the words.
thank you, this is what i wanted to know. but either way it goes, ryuuga's still a bad guy, which im glad about.