MFB Explosion: Episode 67 - Warriors Festival (07/18/10)

67. Warriors Festival
戦士の祭典
Senshi no saiten
07/18/10

銀河たちは、ヨーロッパ各国を代表するブレーダーが一堂に会する“戦士の祭典”を見に、ギリシャまでやってきた。早速、イベント会場に出向くが、関係者以外立ち入り禁止と門前払いされてしまう。
Damn it, even with the longer summary I am not certain what the name of the two other members of Excalibur are.

次の会場を目指して銀河たちがやってきたのはギリシャ。エーゲ海の美しさはさておき、銀河たちの目的はユーロ所属のブレーダーが一堂に会する戦士の祭典だ。しかし関係者以外立ち入り禁止と門前払いされる事に。ならばと無断で潜り込んだは良いが結局見つかってしまった銀河たちはその場のブレーダー達に勝負を挑む! その奮戦振りを見て腰を上げたのはシーザー率いるチーム・エクスカリバーだった!!
Let's just call them Excaliburs A and B just in case.
Summary translation by LZ:

Ginga and his friends are off to watch the Europe-wide competition, Festival of Warriors. The participants go even as far as Greece. The event starts but the gates are closed to all non-participants and everyone is fined.
Ah, so the girl is called Sophie and is from France; the boy is 'Wells' and is English. Coincidentally, wells = wales.

Sophie owns Grand Ketos T125RS, and Wells, Grand Ketos WD145RS.
This episode marks the first official Fusion Special Move. Since there is team battles now in the anime, we'll get to see more of those Fusion Special Moves.

Sophie and Wells Fusion Special Move was wicked. I heard in Japanese "Gattai Hissatsu Tengi".
From what I saw of this episode before it cut off, It looked really awesome. Will this be on Veoh soon?
The Fusion Special Spin Move Wells and Sophie use is apparently called "Ketos Gran Deucalion".
I just watched this episode. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Julius Ceasar said he was from Italy right?
(Jul. 20, 2010  10:00 PM)Flosal Wrote: I just watched this episode. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Julius Ceasar said he was from Italy right?
It would make sense anyway ...
Sophie is awesome can't wait to see what this team has in store in the future i look forward to it ^^