MFB Explosion: Episode 64 - Russia, Land of the Cold (06/27/10)

Today, TV Tokyo is just popping in and out. When it's there, it plays for a minute, then it says "Broadcaster has ended program" then it won't appear for awhile. rinse, lather, repeat. That is how keyhole is acting today.
As usual, otenki2010 was able to watch the episode anyway :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10574664901.html

Hah, "triple-beef burger" :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105746...89294.html

Obviously Dora is the girl, Nowaguma is himself, Aleksei is the boy wearing orange, and Puten is the other, old man.

It is quite disappointing that there are still no new Beyblades in the Russian team either though.
Rock Orso
Rock Escolpio (pink......)
Burn Wolf......
Well, not too good
It was hilarious that Masamune was the one that fell for Puten's trap rather than Ginga.

If Ginga was awake at that moment, they'd both be fighting for the hamburgers.
Man all their blades are terrible recolours. Hope that they include some new parts if they're blades are released but I doubt it since they didn't look like they do.
Apparently, the name of the Russian Team is "Lavshuca"
Pink Rock Escolpio is sick.
The main good thing about any of the blades is that rock orso will be easily available if it is released although it's kinda point less for anyone out of Asia cause Hasbro are gonna release the original anyway. Although Burn Wolf does look sick. Also guess this proves(if I it hadn't been already) that the spirits aren't limited to one blade or that there are more than one of them eg Burn wolf and Dark wolf have no relation to each other. Wonder how these versions will be different to the original ones?
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:00 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The only good thing about any of the blades is that rock orso will be easily available if it is released although it's kinda point less for anyone out of Asia cause Hasbro are gonna release the original anyway.
They are probably not going to officially release any of their Beyblades as starters or boosters, you know. Recolours only appear in special sets or Random Boosters.
Thinking about it since it looks like all the parts in the blades have already been released I doubt they will release them as booster or starters.
The Russian team is very colorful...but very weak Uncertain

The thought that they would only win thanks to cheating is also kinda lame...

And do I smell long, boring Masamune filler, in the next episode?

EDIT: Also, while some people might complain about the fact that they re-use some faces (Orso, Wolf, Virgo etc.) I think it's actually a good thing, since, you know, in real life, we can just buy those in shops Uncertain
I don't mind it that much in fact I think burn wolf looks really good it's just i'd rather have new blades with new parts and it didn't look like anyone on that team had any new parts in their blades.
I'm surprised no one pointed "Zangief" out.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Who knew Ginga and his friends would go to Russia?