MFB Explosion: Episode 54 - A New Challenge (04/18/10)

wait thats aquario 105f wtq that just doesnt make sense lol the whole series hasnt had one until now btw the pink one is definatly lacerata it was that color in corocoro
Mei mei looks like Chan lee from bakugan lol cool!
(Apr. 12, 2010  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As I wrote, the original render was not this colour. It was red and purple, nothing light. Hopefully they did not really make it pink ...

Considering its owner has a picture of a lizard on there top, it has a wide blue track and a wheel that looks like thermal. Its definantly Lacerta. I dont know what else it would be...

It also seems that Mei Mei will own Aquario 105F.
(Apr. 13, 2010  4:28 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Considering its owner has a picture of a lizard on there top, it has a wide blue track and a wheel that looks like thermal. Its definantly Lacerta. I dont know what else it would be...

It also seems that Mei Mei will own Aquario 105F.
I have to admit I was just able to see the full preview and, in extension, this one screenshot of the underside of what indeed appears to be Thermal Lacerta ... I maintain that none of the official pictures we have seen show it coloured this sort of pink though, as far as I remember.
Here's the longer version of the synopsis:

まどかの店でベイとは全く関係ない競い合いをする銀河と正宗。そんな二人を呆れ顔で見るケンタとまどか、ベンケイ。そんな彼らの元へメイメイと名乗る少女が招待状を持ってやって来た。中華街への招待と知り超高級中華料理への期待に胸膨らませるベンケイたち。早速指定の場所へと向かった銀河たちを待ち受けていたのは、ベイの中国代表チーム「ワンフージョン」のリー・チーユンだった。果たして彼の目的とは?

"Having absolutely nothing to do with their Beys being at Madoka's shop, Ginga and Masamune compete with each other. Kenta, Madoka and Benkei watch the two with a stunned look. Rushing to them, a girl named Mei Mei arrives, carrying an invitation. Experiencing the invite to Chinatown, Benkei and the others are filled with expectation to extremely-high class Chinese food. It was Chi-Yun Li of the Chinese representative Bey team "Wang Hu Zhong" who awaited Ginga and the others, who immediately confront him at a specific location. What really is his goal?"

Apparently, the kanji for "Wang Hu Zhong" is 王虎衆 - "The King Tigers"; an allusion to The White Tigers.
This is strange because how will the producers explain the fact that there is another Aquario now when the other girl(cant think of her name at the moment) had or has it?[/align]
If somebody had hoped for a strong, interesting character in Mei Mei, they will be very disappointed. There is also no real explanation for Aquario as far as I heard. Madoka and the others are curious about it, however there is nothing else.

Also, Li Chi-Yun's Lacerta beast is Groudon from Pokémon.
(Apr. 18, 2010  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, Li Chi-Yun's Lacerta beast is Groudon from Pokémon.

A over-bright-colored-that-it-hurts-my-eyes type of Groudon?
(Apr. 18, 2010  3:06 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: A over-bright-colored-that-it-hurts-my-eyes type of Groudon?
No, the "metaphorical beast" is a slightly darker Groudon. It does not hurt my eyes as much, and the actual colours of the top in the anime are not as bad ...
(Apr. 18, 2010  3:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, the "metaphorical beast" is a slightly darker Groudon. It does not hurt my eyes as much, and the actual colours of the top in the anime are not as bad ...

LOL This episode is a must see.
groudon and pre hws what can be better lmao
(Apr. 18, 2010  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If somebody had hoped for a strong, interesting character in Mei Mei, they will be very disappointed. There is also no real explanation for Aquario as far as I heard. Madoka and the others are curious about it, however there is nothing else.

Also, Li Chi-Yun's Lacerta beast is Groudon from Pokémon.

Wow whats next something like Giratina i hope awesome xD
Great episode,
Lacerta is really ugly.
Super monster.....
Re-using the same animations over and over again is lazy.

To me, Lacerta looks more like Godzilla, especially the posture.
Did anyone else noticed the appearance of who appears to be Mizuchi at 2:30 in the screen where bladers appeared?
Mei Mei is so cute! Her Japanese was so off. :3
(Apr. 19, 2010  12:37 AM)Flosal Wrote: Did anyone else noticed the appearance of who appears to be Mizuchi at 2:30 in the screen where bladers appeared?

I noticed as soon as you mentioned it and I think it is Mizuchi there is no one else that I can think of that wears that outfit.
Lacerta looks like a much bigger red version of this Armadillo lizard.
[Image: armadillo_lizard2.jpg]
~Nomnom - it likes its tail~
(Apr. 20, 2010  4:14 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Lacerta looks like a much bigger red version of this Armadillo lizard.
[Image: armadillo_lizard2.jpg]
~Nomnom - it likes its tail~

It's a live from of Ouroburous. ok jokes aside. Lacerta looked nothing like I imagined then again I didn't really imagine much.
(Apr. 19, 2010  2:11 AM)NAP Wrote: Mei Mei is so cute! Her Japanese was so off. :3

I totally agree with you NAP and she did sound like she was studdering alot xD