MFB Explosion: Episode 102 - Galaxy Heart (03/27/11)

(Mar. 29, 2011  12:24 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: I was kinda ecspicting Ginga and his team to (win) but i wanted the spiral force to win. If you watched the episode the spiral core was damaged and Horogium (the main power sorce of the spiral force) stoped spinning so the (spiral city) was destroyed. But since Damian and Jack were still alive why couldnt Ziggaratu
just use them and his scew capricorne to power the spiral force. If the core was powered the damage could have eventuly been fixed. Possibly Kerbecs , capricorne ,and beafowl could hold the (spiral city) for a day or so. If this happened ziggaratu could have landed the city on land . Sadly this didn't happen. Lastly if there are any flaws to this plan write back or PM Me.

Ryuga destroyed something with his L-Drago, so no matter what it would have gone down. Horogium spun again, but the engine or something was destroyed, so there was no Spiral Force going on.
Still afterwords the building was still moving streight in the air. So if i am correct Horogium was done for
in the core so after his batlle with masamune and Zeo was oVer and the building went down destroyed.
So if Kerbecs , Capricorne ,and Beafowl used there power to carry the city in the core beacuse the system in the core was down not failed so if the three were to use the part of the core that was operaational to carry the city for around one day and the core would be fixed. I am almost positive this would work. Basicly not all of the engine was destroyed By L-Drago and the three beys would power the part of the core which was operational and move to land.
Sorry forgot to put my post as a reply to Mr.n's post
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:10 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: Still afterwords the building was still moving streight in the air. So if i am correct Horogium was done for
in the core so after his batlle with masamune and Zeo was oVer and the building went down destroyed.
So if Kerbecs , Capricorne ,and Beafowl used there power to carry the city in the core beacuse the system in the core was down not failed so if the three were to use the part of the core that was operaational to carry the city for around one day and the core would be fixed. I am almost positive this would work. Basicly not all of the engine was destroyed By L-Drago and the three beys would power the part of the core which was operational and move to land.
Sorry forgot to put my post as a reply to Mr.n's post

But, how could they? Ziggurat was running away, Jack was crying, and Damian was unconscious...
I don't Recall Jack crying and I know Damian battled with kyouya but he's alright.
^^^^ I'm not at all sure, but think I read that Horogium was the only bey capable of producing spiral force, so even if Ziggurat or Damian or Jack tried to produce it, well, they wouldn't be able.
Plus, how could they do it with "Spiral Dimension" going on?
This was a great ending. Everything tied in perfectly. I just can't wait for next week.
When the Spiral city was destroyed how did Dr. Ziggy was saved as he was unconscious and unable to move?
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:17 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: When the Spiral city was destroyed how did Dr. Ziggy was saved as he was unconscious and unable to move?

It wasn't destroyed. It's floating in the water as we speak, and Dr. Ziggurat probably woke up and escaped or got arrested or something.