MFB Explosion: Episode 102 - Galaxy Heart (03/27/11)

(Mar. 27, 2011  2:28 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: wait how do you know whats going to happen if it has not aired and beyblade doesn't follow the manga? where can i go to see the info? besides i only care about ryuuga, everyone else is lame to me, and to me, ginga is weak,and only wins due to he is the main charater and thats it, the bey is stronger than its owner.... as Doji said "such a LITE WEIGHT that GINGA" :p

It has aired in Japan...
Mr. N Wrote:I'm just wondering, what happened to Dr. Zigguraut?

Oh, he seemed panicked that Faust was not stuck to the Spiral Force anymore or something; he tried to escape, but Kyouya helped Ginga and Madoka take the elevator instead to get to the core of the Spiral Force so it could be stopped. Dr. Ziggurat still found a way to leave, but had to take the stairs, which was tiresome for him ... At the top of one set of stairs, he was interrupted by Zeo. Dr. Ziggurat seemed really afraid and both launched their Beyblades. Zeo easily won and ran down the stairs to find Toby, while Dr. Ziggurat stayed on the floor, resting his back against the opposite wall. He is really not dead obviously.

However, I would be interested to know exactly what he was saying, especially at the beginning of the episode. He appeared really distressed.

(Mar. 27, 2011  2:28 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: wait how do you know whats going to happen if it has not aired and beyblade doesn't follow the manga? where can i go to see the info? besides i only care about ryuuga, everyone else is lame to me, and to me, ginga is weak,and only wins due to he is the main charater and thats it, the bey is stronger than its owner.... as Doji said "such a LITE WEIGHT that GINGA" :p

I watched it live. Japan is ahead of us in daytime, if you were not aware ...
Thanks for the update.

It feels weird that Masamune is leaving. This must be the feeling that Kyoya fans felt when they found out that he wasn't going to have a big role in early season 2 (unlike season 1).

EDIT: I hope they bring more of the "Arrange System" in future, or an improved version. It just felt too short or "incomplete".
just as I thought, this episode only shows that ginga and the others stopped the spiral force thing and then the end. nothing much really for that episdoe but the preview for MFB 4D episode is quite interesting though.
So did Toby throw away Basalt horogium after he regained his memory?
I really like this episode. I enjoy seeing these type of season finale as it shows everyone getting on with their lives, etc. in the end credits. So basically, L-Drago destabilised and Pegasis finished the spiral core, that actually made sense ^^. Toby looks better in casual clothes ^^

Thanks for the upload, etc.
This was an excellent finale, and a monumental season altogether.
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:36 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: a monumental season altogether.

Actually, to me, as soon as we found out Toby was Faust it really just reminded me of Beyblade series 1 season 2 where we find out that Z:O is an android. Except the fact that S1S2 was very late into telling us that so it felt rushed, while this gave us time to digest the information in, etc.

And i forgot to mention, Ziggurat losing his "cool" in this episode really sucked. He kept it all the way through but to lose it now, just wasn't very good.
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:50 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:36 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: a monumental season altogether.

Actually, to me, as soon as we found out Toby was Faust it really just reminded me of Beyblade series 1 season 2 where we find out that ZGasp is an android. Except the fact that S1S2 was very late into telling us that so it felt rushed, while this gave us time to digest the information in, etc.

And i forgot to mention, Ziggurat losing his "cool" in this episode really sucked. He kept it all the way through but to lose it now, just wasn't very good.

Come to think of it, I think he should have been brought to justice. That single loss to Zeo is not punishment enough. (But thats just me, "CUT 'IS BALLS OFF")
Where can see episode 102 now?
Still youtube/veoh haven't / \
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:20 PM)dabc Wrote: Where can see episode 102 now?
Still youtube/veoh haven't / \

there is one on youtube and dranzerx13 posted it on "metal fight beyblade s1 and s2" thread,look around ...
no, i mean online watching, not download
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:40 PM)dabc Wrote: no, i mean online watching, not download

DranzerX13 has already uploaded it onto Veoh. It is on his account. Simply google DranzerX13 veoh and go through the channel.
He just clearly said there is one on youtube so you're not looking hard enough.
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He just clearly said there is one on youtube so you're not looking hard enough.

I had find before
But still haven't actually
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty...2C24&uni=3
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:50 PM)dabc Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He just clearly said there is one on youtube so you're not looking hard enough.

I had find before
But still haven't actually
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty...2C24&uni=3

u just typed in "metal fight beyblade explosion",u did not type the episode number and the name,anyway,here is a link-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqEoxIQm1Y
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:13 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: If the translation isn't somewhat garbled, and if it seriously said something of a city-sized nuclear top destroying earth, there is no respect for logical science at this point pretty much? (Even if tops in Beyblade world capable of flying miles into the atmosphere and beyond)

No. No there isn't.
XD Ryuuga again save the day, is the four time already....
Maybe Ryuuga is like a "tsundere" character, he wanted to help for the beggining but his pride is big...

Anyway, i can`t wait for the next season Lips_sealed
Speaking of Ryuuga, I am starting to find his antisocial, passive aggressive attitude grating. You'd think he would try to reach a level of connection with the team after such a humongous victory.
Probably not, Ryuuga still want to fight with Ginga and be with him is a little dangerous because his left spinning beyblade, he is concious of his power and the enemies he has... (little dramatic, but yeah)
Screw Capricorn's debut is like the shortest of all. Its like 5 seconds and you never see screw capricorn again
(Mar. 28, 2011  9:41 AM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Screw Capricorn's debut is like the shortest of all. Its like 5 seconds and you never see screw capricorn again

actually,screw capricorn's debut was on episode 96!!
I was kinda ecspicting Ginga and his team to (win) but i wanted the spiral force to win. If you watched the episode the spiral core was damaged and Horogium (the main power sorce of the spiral force) stoped spinning so the (spiral city) was destroyed. But since Damian and Jack were still alive why couldnt Ziggaratu
just use them and his scew capricorne to power the spiral force. If the core was powered the damage could have eventuly been fixed. Possibly Kerbecs , capricorne ,and beafowl could hold the (spiral city) for a day or so. If this happened ziggaratu could have landed the city on land . Sadly this didn't happen. Lastly if there are any flaws to this plan write back or PM Me.