MFB Explosion: Episode 102 - Galaxy Heart (03/27/11)

102. Galaxy Heart
ギャラクシーハート
Gyarakushii Haato
03/27/11

スパイラルコアが暴走し、地球壊滅の危機が迫る。ベイが引き起こしたことなら、ベイで止めてみせると地下へ向かう銀河。そのころ、正宗(まさむね)は洗脳されたトビーの暴挙を止めるべく彼にバトルを挑んでいた。
i think that showing to the title masmune or ginga will battle Toby and there was rumors that Ldrago would vs Toby first looks like a pretty decent episode
(Mar. 10, 2011  9:31 AM)Nile Wrote: i think that showing to the title masmune or ginga will battle Toby and there was rumors that Ldrago would vs Toby first looks like a pretty decent episode

Translation Shows Masamune VS Faust.
Hmm... not a bad way to end the season(?) having Masamune lose against Faust is actually a good change (for me) compared to the peaceful, lovey-dovey stuff.
wait, ginga is not vs the man with holorium?
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:44 PM)top beyblader Wrote: wait, ginga is not vs the man with holorium?

Not yet (if they don't stick to the manga). This episode is just to portray the "late breakage" of Masamune's Unicorno.
"The Spiral Core goes out of control, and the crisis to a global catastrophe draws near. Ginga heads to the underground to stop it with his Bey, if it was caused by a Bey. At that moment, Masamune challenged him to a battle in order to put an end to a brainwashed Toby's rampage."
Wait isn't this the last ep of mfb explosion so shouldn't it be ginga vs faust instead of masamune
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:17 AM)Hydron Wrote: Wait isn't this the last ep of mfb explosion so shouldn't it be ginga vs faust instead of masamune

Have you even taken into consideration that they wanted to try something "different"? instead of the happy dappy ending and if you read the manga, it is Ginga vs Damian and Ryuuga vs Faust. Also, Masamune's beyblade broke ages ago in the manga so if it doesn't happen now, then when?

... OK i take back what i said about different type of ending. It seems like it'll be a happy dappy ending again... hopefully with Masamune's beyblade still being destroyed giving him a "vacation" then make a comeback in future with a new Unicorno...
hahah lol well i think you're right because there might be a new unicorno but if ... madoka probably fixes it that is if she at least gets it
When can I ask questions about this anime? Also who is faust the Basalt Horogium guy?
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:01 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: When can I ask questions about this anime? Also who is faust the Basalt Horogium guy?

Take time to read around and you'll find out that Faust is Toby; it was mentioned in so many threads.
how faust is tobi? tobi had a yellow-orange hair. faust has white blue-hair and he is much higher than him...
and tobi was on wheelchair, no?
are you kidding me??!?!
If you watched the last few episodes you would have known this.
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:28 AM)Nile Wrote: hahah lol well i think you're right because there might be a new unicorno but if ... madoka probably fixes it that is if she at least gets it

The beyblade was destroyed in the manga and Madoka does not exist in the manga... But if they don't want to replace the current Unicorno then the anime will do as you have mentioned.
For some reason I feel a tie, but then Masamune falls to the ground and Unicorno breaks. Probably just me, but the anime is that typical, soo...
Im disappointed, this season could have been much better if faust was a rival of ginga and masamune from the start , like ryuga,or even little more like zio from previous series...
longer summary:

暴走するスパイラルコア。このままエネルギー炉がメルトダウンしたら地球が破壊されてしまう。ベイが引き起こした事ならベイで止めると更に地下へ向かう銀河。そして正宗は洗脳が解けずホロギウムを回そうとするトビーを止めるべくバトルを挑む。かつてゼオとトビーと誓った『ナンバー1』に賭けて正宗は何度倒れても立ち向かう。一方の銀河も暴走を止めるべくペガシスと共に最後の力を振り絞る。果たして彼らの運命は・・・・・・?!
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:41 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Im disappointed, this season could have been much better if faust was a rival of ginga and masamune from the start , like ryuga,or even little more like zio from previous series...

Are you kidding me? This has to be one of the best seasons of Beyblade of all time. They don't need to recycle the method of character progression in order to be relevant or make sense. Go to TV Tropes if you want to make random "justbugsme" statement without coming off as unfair.
When I Google Translated it, it said something about Zeo...
Really? When I saw the preview:

Maybe it's just one of those "Masamune, Zeo, Tobi #1 So Happy" days reference.

Edit: Wait, you saw the preview in Ep. 101? Do you live in Japan or something since Dranzer's thread doesn't have it yet?
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Edit: Wait, you saw the preview in Ep. 101? Do you live in Japan or something since Dranzer's thread doesn't have it yet?

It is called live stream Television. Yes, we have that nowadays.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:21 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Edit: Wait, you saw the preview in Ep. 101? Do you live in Japan or something since Dranzer's thread doesn't have it yet?

It is called live stream Television. Yes, we have that nowadays.

Call me an idiot, but I have no idea what that is or how to get it.

Back on topic, since this is the last episode of the season, I wonder how its going to end.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:25 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Call me an idiot, but I have no idea what that is or how to get it.

Your generation is spoilt.

And Kai-V told me that she uses "KeyHoleTV" to watch the anime (and other japanese channels) live.