MFB Explosion: Episode 101 - Rampage! Horogium (03/20/11)

101. Rampage! Horogium
暴走!ホロギウム
Bousou! Horogiumu
03/20/11

銀河たちはスパイラルコアの中にいたトビーを助けようとするが、エネルギーの壁に阻まれる。しかも当のトビーはジグラットに洗脳され、スパイラルフォースを生み出すベイ、バサルトホロギウムのブレーダー“ファウスト”となっていた。
Lets see....

Good Guys: Run Away!
Faust/Toby: That's right! Runaway!
Sort of my thoughts on this.
Toby Has Been Brainwashed By Dr.Ziggurat, Producing "Spiral Bey"- Basalt Horologium And Toby Becomes Faust.
- A Translation From Japanese To English.
A better title might be "Rampage! Horogium"

"Ginga and co. try to rescue Toby, who remains inside the Spiral Core, but they are stopped by an energy barrier. Furthermore, Toby, who is in question, was brainwashed by Ziggurat and became Faust, the Blader of Basalt Horogium, a Bey which generates Spiral Force. "

Not too sure about the "in question" bit, could have come from "honto no", in which case:

"Ginga and co. try to rescue Toby, who remains inside the Spiral Core, but they are stopped by an energy barrier. Furthermore, Toby was actually brainwashed by Ziggurat and became Faust, the Blader of Basalt Horogium, a Bey which generates Spiral Force. "
who do u think will win basalt horogium or galaxy peg and ray 'corno
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:06 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: who do u think will win basalt horogium or galaxy peg and ray 'corno

Nice one.

Also, in the preview it shows Faust making some kind of wormhole. Looks like Horogium will have the power to break space and time or something. It shall be somehow interesting to watch.
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:48 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:06 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: who do u think will win basalt horogium or galaxy peg and ray 'corno

Nice one.

Also, in the preview it shows Faust making some kind of wormhole. Looks like Horogium will have the power to break space and time or something. It shall be somehow interesting to watch.

I might be wrong, as I watched the episode a few hours ago, but I thought I heard something about a black hole.
longer summary:

目的地へ到着した銀河と正宗はトビーはスパイラルコアの中にいたトビーを救出しようとするが、強力なエネルギーの壁に阻まれてしまう。しかも目覚めたトビーは、既にジグラットによって記憶を書き換えられ、最強にしてスパイラルフォースを生み出す源となるベイ、バサルトホロギウムのブレーダー『ファウスト』となっていた。何とか彼を止めようとする銀河と正宗だが、ファウストの力は余りにも強く、逆に追い詰められてしまう。
"Having reached their destination, Ginga and Masamune try to rescue Toby, who remains inside the Spiral Core, but they are completely stopped by a powerful energy barrier. Furthermore, due to Ziggurat already rewriting his memory, Toby, who has awakened, had become “Faust”, the Blader of Basalt Horogium, a Bey which makes him the strongest, becoming the source that generates Spiral Force. Although Ginga and Masamune try to stop him one way or another, Faust’s power is too intense and they are cornered instead."
Wondering if we are not gonna see Screw Capricorne at all now.
So since ginga and masamune are fighting faust, then i think ryugaa will come out of nowhere and fight dr ziggurat and screw capricorne.
^How the hell do you get to that conclusion? All you see in the summary is Ginga/Masamune vs. Faust, no, not even versing, just trying to get through the barrier and getting cornered in doing so.
Obviously,

I really wanted to see what's happening next, oh well I still like cliffhangers.
Wait,ginga lost to faust and then went?
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:09 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Wait,ginga lost to faust and then went?

Well, the episode was pretty decent: - 3/5

Thank you contributors.
Awesome episode. Glad they did not Cliche it by restoring Toby's memory right off the bat.
Great Episode! 10/10! I love how Ryuuga just showed up. Nice seeing him, and I liked how Faust and Massamune will have a clean battle. I can already tell though, that Unicorno will break. Just like the manga....
Too bad he won't be here in Season 3.
IF it wasn't for Ruuga , Horogium would have murdered Unicorno and Pegasus
Yeah!! Ryuuga was awsome and save the day AGAIN!! (I think this the third time)
Sorry Ginga, but Ryuuga is the hero of this anime >Tongue_out
I agree ! Ryuga is the hero ! x3
Ginga and Masamune can to thank him for this beybattle.
You guys do realize Ryuga saved Ginga and Masamune, but he did break the Spiral Core system, sending them crashing towards that island, right?
That was a cool episode i'm getting Horogium in 2 DAYS YAA.
Is better crashing in island than Ginga and Masamune be consume by the darkness and Dr.Ziggart conquer the world with beyblade-city weapon.
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:12 AM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: Is better crashing in island than Ginga and Masamune be consume by the darkness and Dr.Ziggart conquer the world with beyblade-city weapon.

I'm not saying what Ryuga did was wrong, but what about Yuu, Tsubasa, and Kyoya? Surely they could help.
The chapter was amazing! The special technique of Faust very good, and the best part was that it was Ryuuga who saved Masamune and Ginga (to vary a little).
Toby does not want to be Toby! Amazing, but now is going to crash the floating city. I can not wait to see chapter finald and this season's battle with Faust and Masamune.