MFB Explosion: Episode 100 - The Beast Unleashed (03/13/11)

I mean you live in china I live in america the new season exploitation is not out. Please try not to rub it in because THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME
What a surprise. Kyouya won. I am so surprised. Oh my god, I didn't see that coming. And without Fang Leone, incredible.[/sarcasm]

That was another crappy episode. There seems to be a lot of those, recently.
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:40 AM)billy175510 Wrote: I mean you live in china I live in america the new season exploitation is not out. Please try not to rub it in because THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME

Who lives in China ... ?
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who lives in China ... ?

You, of course.

Bet you didn't know it, right? Your english is very good, by the way.
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:40 AM)Dude Wrote: What a surprise. Kyouya won. I am so surprised. Oh my god, I didn't see that coming. And without Fang Leone, incredible.[/sarcasm]

thanks for spoiling it.. but Im not surprised - just today I got Vulcan Horuseus and in honor I was scrolling thru episodes 70-75 watching all of Kyouya's lil adventures and I remember when he spun leone into that huge tornado -now that was boss
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:40 AM)Dude Wrote: What a surprise. Kyouya won. I am so surprised. Oh my god, I didn't see that coming. And without Fang Leone, incredible.[/sarcasm]

??? how d u know kyouya won??
did they show on TV??
i think they are busy for earthquake and tsunami NEWS!!!
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:46 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: thanks for spoiling it.

You should expect spoilers about the episode when reading the thread made to discuss the episode.

(Mar. 13, 2011  10:59 AM)garion Wrote: ??? how d u know kyouya won??
did they show on TV??

The episode DID air. There were news being announced all over the place and even a little Japan with blinking stuff at the bottom, but they did show the episode.

Besides, it was so freakin' obvious that Kyouya was going to win.
Quote: You should expect spoilers about the episode when reading the thread made to discuss the episode.

But there is one magic tool like
So reader can choose to know the outcome of the match or not.
At the same time, I really do not know what you are expecting to read in this topic if it is not spoilers and information about the episode ... Download links are never posted in the episode threads, always in DranzerX13's general, stickied topic, so why are you still browsing this thread if you do not want to learn about it, especially when it has already aired ?
here is episode 100 The Beast Unleashed HD on youTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB0y3d0JP...ideo_title
Thanks for the upload! It's annoying with that blinking Japan, but a great way to raise awareness.

BTW cross your fingers that YouTube won't remove it, urgh.

Poor Damian, he went to the extreme (Yesterday), I expected Kyouya to lose -.-
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:00 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Thanks for the upload! It's annoying with that blinking Japan, but a great way to raise awareness.

BTW cross your fingers that YouTube won't remove it, urgh.

Poor Damian, he went to the extreme (Yesterday), I expected Kyouya to lose -.-

it sucks tho becuz someone downloaded my copy and now theyre uploading it and STEALING ALL MY VIEWERS Crying
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:00 AM)Orisinal Wrote: I expected Kyouya to lose -.-

Please tell me you're joking.

It was so obvious Kyouya was gonna win that, at the beginning of the episode, Kai-V and I just silently agreed on it and, sure enough ,we weren,t surprised at all when Kyouya made his glorious come-back.
Since I obviously watched this before any sub was ever considered, I'm going to say that one part of the battle where Damian regains his strength for like 2-3 minutes was a cheap shot at stretching everything.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:43 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:00 AM)Orisinal Wrote: I expected Kyouya to lose -.-

Please tell me you're joking.

It was so obvious Kyouya was gonna win that, at the beginning of the episode, Kai-V and I just silently agreed and it and, sure enough ,we weren,t surprised at all when Kyouya made his glorious come-back.

Yes I have to agree - the good guys always have to win in the end no-matter what...its quite unnerving but thats LIFE.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:13 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:46 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: thanks for spoiling it.

You should expect spoilers about the episode when reading the thread made to discuss the episode.

(Mar. 13, 2011  10:59 AM)garion Wrote: ??? how d u know kyouya won??
did they show on TV??

The episode DID air. There were news being announced all over the place and even a little Japan with blinking stuff at the bottom, but they did show the episode.

Besides, it was so freakin' obvious that Kyouya was going to win.

man.. u r right it was aired.. and news being announced with blinking stuff at the bottom... i am wating through u tube..
thanks for telling..

and then i gonna watch 'sweet precure'...if they AIRED!!!
The one thing that I really liked in this episode was when they changed the scenery to the tropical desert battle scene, and surprisingly the Japanese tsunami map fitted in well with that colour scheme...

Thank you to the contributors ^^
I think all of the beys in 4D will have there own parts. Because in metal fight and mf explosion they didn't all have unique parts. There were 2 ray beyblades 2 grand beyblades a bunch of rock and storm beys a few earth etc. A lot of sharing tracks and bottoms. So I'm hoping they all have there own unique parts
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:01 AM)Stone leone Wrote: I think all of the beys in 4D will have there own parts. Because in metal fight and mf explosion they didn't all have unique parts. There were 2 ray beyblades 2 grand beyblades a bunch of rock and storm beys a few earth etc. A lot of sharing tracks and bottoms. So I'm hoping they all have there own unique parts

Both the anime/manga and real life will sooner or later have to release existing parts be it 145, etc. So don't get your hopes up too high.
lol i thought when damian recovered he was going to pull a brooklyn with that dark aura.
Kyouya seems it spent less difficulty with damian to Ginga ... or so it seemed to me. Good chapter.