MFB Explosion: Episode 100 - The Beast Unleashed (03/13/11)

100. The Beast Unleashed
放たれた野獣
Houttareta yajuu
03/13/11

ハデスシティ地下のスパイラルコアを目指して進む銀河、正宗、キョウヤ。ハデスブレーダー軍団を蹴散らし進んだその先で待ち受けていたのは復活したダミアンだった。更なるアレンジでパワーアップした彼はヘルケルベクスと共に銀河たちの前に立ち塞がる。だが、ここでキョウヤが動いた。銀河と正宗を先に進ませるべく自ら勝負を挑んだのだ!地獄の魔犬vs野獣の王。獣の頂点を争うがごとく激しい戦いの幕が切って落とされた!
I think Daiman Will Proably battle in this episode. since it say beast
All I got was that it is in an underground cave, Massamune and Kyoya are together, and they run into Damian.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:08 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: All I got was that it is in an underground cave, Massamune and Kyoya are together, and they run into Damian.
If that's true.....this episode will be a big battle................with big talking......either way I'm eager to see this episode, but I be patient.Stupid
I hope 101 and 102 are exclusively about Faust then, because those are the last two episodes of the season ...
100th Episode anniversary, huh? I know it's nothing major, but did the website where the info was recorded mention it?
An anniversary ? They never do anniversaries like this ... A lot of anime go well past that mark all the time, it is nothing special. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade even had more than one-hundred-and-fifty episodes.
cool and I agree with Kai-V they should be about faust
but even though the translation is talking about damian masamune and kyoya I believe that they are referring
to Faust with the word beast why would they be unleashing anything from damian?
unless he was suppressing his power from the start......
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An anniversary ? They never do anniversaries like this ... A lot of anime go well past that mark all the time, it is nothing special. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade even had more than one-hundred-and-fifty episodes.

Hah, I know, just wondering if they did.
I can't wait to see it! I hope all of the teams battle together!
Maybe in this episode Kyouya gets Fang Leone... The beast unleashed suggests this. Although it could be Damian...
none of the new beys from 4D will appear in this season. Just as none of the beys from this season appeared in the first season, etc.
Kyoya VS Damian in this episode. Looks very interesting. Can't wait to see it!

longer summary added:

ハデスシティ地下のスパイラルコアを目指して進む銀河、正宗、キョウヤ。ハデスブレーダー軍団を蹴散らし進んだその先で待ち受けていたのは復活したダミアンだった。更なるアレンジでパワーアップした彼はヘルケルベクスと共に銀河たちの前に立ち塞がる。だが、ここでキョウヤが動いた。銀河と正宗を先に進ませるべく自ら勝負を挑んだのだ!地獄の魔犬vs野獣の王。獣の頂点を争うがごとく激しい戦いの幕が切って落とされた!
Seems Pretty Easy To Understand.
The Plot Seems To Be Damian VS Kyouya. - Explosive
Seems Fang Leone Will Make Entry As Damian Is Too Strong.
I Think If Masamune Is Just Watching The Battle Then It Would Be Really Bad.
hmmmmm true maybe this battle leads us to the next season what if rock leone gets damaged somehow?
like in the manga when galaxy turned into big bang but I am saying that kyoya will get fang leone later on like ginga got galaxy after storm dissapeared
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:50 AM)X1 Wrote: Seems Pretty Easy To Understand.
The Plot Seems To Be Damian VS Kyouya.
Seems Fang Leone Will Make Entry As Damian Is Too Strong.

NO! Read what Dranzer just said. None of the new blades will appear in this season. Also we have no translated summary yet so unless you read japanese what you said may be completly wrong.
Fang Leone will definitely not appear here or until episode 103. Everyone who thinks so is just innocently living a dream ...
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone who thinks so is just innocently living a dream ...

You're so mean. Let 'em live in delusions, if they feel better in them XD

But yeah, Kyouya is totally winning without Fang Leone. Damian is strong, but if Xiang (That...chinese guy) can beat Julius thanks to trainning (Or something) Kyouya wins.
What is the final episode of explosion?
Episode 102. That question didn't really belong here btw.
Seeing that its the King of Beasts vs the Watchdog of Hell, "The Beasts Unleashed" would be slightly better.

"Ginga, Masamune and Kyoya aim and advance towards the Hades City underground Spiral Core. Having scattered the Hades Blader Army, awaiting them at their target is none other than a revived Damian. Powered up further through the Arrange System, he, together with Hell Kerbecs, stands in Ginga and Co.'s way. However, Kyoya is stirred up here. He challenges him to a match on his own so that he can let Ginga and Masamune precede to their target! The Demon Dog of Hell vs the King of Beasts. An intense fight like competing for the top spot of the beasts has begun!"
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:22 AM)Saigo Wrote: Powered up further through the Arrange System

I know it wasn't a big mystery, but it has been on my mind as to how Damian was going to improve his strength for future battle against (possibly) Ginga. Hopefully he'll get another power-up where he turns into a monster, like Ryuuga in season 1; if not then leave it for another antagonist in season 3, by then most of us would have probably slightly forgotten Ryuuga's transformation.
Considering the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan, all the networks have been full of nothing but news reports, meaning all regular programming has been delayed. I was not expecting Beyblade to air today, but in fact, it is. but if a raw comes out expect it to include news graphics dealing with the current situation.
the ts file for today's ep is on my raw capper's server. I'm downloading it now. It will be up at normal time I usually upload it.

EDIT: From what I previewed of the ts file, it has the earthquake map on it in the background. I will still upload it as usual.
Ah, the flashing Japan was really annoying ... Not to de-dramatize the situation, but in terms of screenshots those are really ruined.

This is the sort of "flashing Japan" that was on TV Tokyo's screen :
http://ameblo.jp/suns-sirokuma-hine/imag...18794.html
(That picture is not from the Beyblade episode.)