MFB Episode 9: Leone's Counterattack - May 31, 2009 JPN / June 19, 2010 Canada

ray is the best in v force and stuff and kyouya is the best in mfb hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<)
I would say Tyson is the best in V force and Ginga is the best in MFB hands down...

well thats my Opnion but lets try to stay on topic
plus who lives in or around london as i need to beybattle someone anyone who isnt my friend that has pegusis and i whop every time

ps i have leone from toywiz :<)
(May. 30, 2009  10:37 PM)vamp380 Wrote: plus who lives in or around london as i need to beybattle someone anyone who isnt my friend that has pegusis and i whop every time

ps i have leone from toywiz :<)

and this is a perfect example of what "Lets try to stay on topic" is not XD,Plus pegasis is very easy to beat unless you mean S.Pegasis
Please read the forum rules before posting Vamp380. This isn't a chatroom :\

This thread is only meant for discussion about the upcoming episode tonight.
o soz... ;>(
Doesn't work for me, neither does Freshverse still. Sigh.
Livestation doesn't work, Freshverse isn't working, that MMS link isn't working for me.
Haha, why are there always such difficulties in watching the episodes? It's like every time we find something to use, it works once or twice, then never again.
Keyhole still works. Works all the time XD
I must find the Promise Land!!! (aka,Can someone give me a link so I can download Keyhole(
(May. 30, 2009  10:56 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I must find the Promise Land!!! (aka,Can someone give me a link so I can download Keyhole(

http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-...ment-10529
Think I'll just wait for the youtube upload tomorrow lol.
I'm really liking how the series has gone so far, but the lack of a team and any real tournaments makes it seem a little bit aimless really.
Liking some characters development and history though, looking forward to seeing Kyouka's, hope we'll get some in this ep.
(May. 30, 2009  11:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Think I'll just wait for the youtube upload tomorrow lol.
I'm really liking how the series has gone so far, but the lack of a team and any real tournaments makes it seem a little bit aimless really.

we're nine episodes in
True, but 9 episodes in to the original series, there was always that aim of becoming the worlds best beyblader, and the WBO was always a dominant presence.
It was only 5 eps in where Tyson and Max were qualifying for tournaments.
I guess they're trying to build the characters more than last time before anything like this comes up.
i dunno, i'm liking the style of personal development they're going for than "HEY LET'S TEAM UP AND FIGHT THE WORLD"

the manga already has started the tournament, though
You make a good point.
Any characters back story where a kid gets eaten by crabs, and a small girl is told to beyblade by her sickly mother has got my vote Grin
Woah. Woah WOAH
Kyouya is completely insane now.

Kenta crying over Benkei's unconscious(?) body was a shocking scene.
And now Mad Cancer now functions like the real bey (Where the track changes height)

I have to say it. carp YOU GINGA, STOP USING SHOOTING STAR ATTACK TO WIN EVERY BATTLE.

Preview for next episode looks wicked.
That was a good episode. Thanks to Daidouji, now we have a crazy maniac named Kyouya going around.
This was a pretty good episode. The only odd thing was Benkei and Kenta getting owned and the situation being all depressed followed immediatly by a happy battle between Madoka and Ginga. Definitely better than the last one.

EDIT: I agree with Crimson, Ginga's attack is starting to get a little stale.
I found out why freshverse and their mms link for TV Tokyo wasn't working. the sever for that mms link was down. They say it should be back up and working by tonight or tomorrow.
Kyouya was very amusing in this episodes.... definitely crazy.
Actually we got to see every attack so far.
I keep forgetting to watch the preview for the next episode XD

I'll check it out on youtube later.
Please Beygod,I have not asked you for many things..except a quetz,a gunmetal dark wolf,a Flame Sag,and every copy of every hms blade.But I ask you to plz let your newest video be uploaded on youtube
(May. 31, 2009  1:07 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Please Beygod,I have not asked you for many things..except a quetz,a gunmetal dark wolf,a Flame Sag,and every copy of every hms blade.But I ask you to plz let your newest video be uploaded on youtube

Um, he's a monkey. You need to screech. (Laughs in his mind)
Missed it....with only 2 minutes to go Crying. Cant wait to see it on youtube though Grin. Kyouya has almost tied/tied with Ginga for my favorite of the MFB series so far.