MFB Episode 9: Leone's Counterattack - May 31, 2009 JPN / June 19, 2010 Canada

"Blader DJ is my bff", by Tetsuya ...

Kyouya's new attack is well done.

They kept Kyouya kicking Benkei's arm on the ground.

I do believe I heard Kyouya say "Ginga Hagane" at the end of the episode, not "Jinga" ...
(Jun. 19, 2010  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They kept Kyouya kicking Benkei's arm on the ground.

I do believe I heard Kyouya say "Ginga Hagane" at the end of the episode, not "Jinga" ...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure "Ginga" has been used a couple times now, I've noticed it before.

And I'd say I was surprised about them keeping Kyoya kicking Benkei, but with how they've been handling this dub, it isn't super surprising.

(Jun. 19, 2010  4:47 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Must know how Kyoya says the "I took a look at Hell on Earth you couldn't even imagine!" in the dub version.

Now, I was't paying a ton of attention, I admit, but I believe I heard a line like "I have visited a world of destrruction"
Kyoya growling <3 I loved it.
I loved the episode... Tetsuya just cracks me up. XD
He is a lot better than what I expected. It's impressive that the voice actor is able to put so much energy into the character and make him crazy enough to do absurd things like sing or whisper in the middle of a sentence XD

But it's all gonna go down hill once Ryuuga is seen...
I hope the voice actor of Ryuuga has watched the Japanese Ryuuga, and made him his own... and improved on the voice we heard in the test episode 13. *starts to pray*
I slept through the Saturday broadcast, so I'll catch it tomorrow morning.