MFB Episode 8: Merci's Dangerous Trap - May 24, 2009 JPN / June 12, 2010 Canada

How come?
This episodes quality seemed a little poor, Ginga's face looked really chubby lookin'.
(May. 24, 2009  9:40 PM)Khel Wrote: How come?

idk, it just kind of seems like a spoiler for me... when MFB is released worldwide, it will get really popular again and I'll get into MFB much more so I'm sure I will want to watch the anime but then I'll already know everything, etc so it won't be as great and I won't really get that experience of watching it for the first time and such.

Plus I don't understand a word that they're saying so it's not really as enjoyable as it would be in english. I'd rather just wait until MFB is released worldwide and it's dubbed and just go with the rush of everything.

^^ don't know if what I said makes sense lol
The episode's quality was "poor" because it was done in Korea. You just have to watch the ending credits to know that. Not every episode will be like that.

I did not think "Monsieur Ginga" was bad. Daidouji was the only one I found quite poorly drawn.

Also, I found it odd that the first three beyblades to be launched against Ginga in Stage 1 are red, blue and white : France's colours. It could be argued that a lot of countries' flag have these colours, but 'Merci' is French.
i just watch it on other sites
with better qualitySmileStupid
The huge light wheel was pretty cool but otherwise I kind of found this episode to be underwhelming
(May. 24, 2009  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The episode's quality was "poor" because it was done in Korea. You just have to watch the ending credits to know that. Not every episode will be like that.

I did not think "Monsieur Ginga" was bad. Daidouji was the only one I found quite poorly drawn.

I thought it would've been prodiced there. I saw someone say, on another episode topic, that some of the animation has to be produced there to let them air it in Korea (I think that might have been you).
Benkei is a legend in this episode. I'm looking forward to him playing more of a role than he does already.
i thought this ep was really funny, particularly when kyouya screamed and jumped out of an airplane

this show is so much funnier with no context
Got to agree with you there. There are more laughs than there ever was in the first three seasons of Beyblade. I'm looking forward to see what else they have in store for us.

(May. 29, 2009  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i thought this ep was really funny, particularly when kyouya screamed and jumped out of an airplane

(May. 29, 2009  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i thought this ep was really funny, particularly when kyouya screamed and jumped out of an airplane

[Image: Kyouya_ParachuteAvatar.gif] [Image: Kyouya_FallAvatar.gif]

I find that second one too funny.
(May. 29, 2009  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Kyouya_ParachuteAvatar.gif] [Image: Kyouya_FallAvatar.gif]

you are a goddess
Lol, this series really is outdoing the previous in terms of humour and animation. Can't wait to see more!

By the way, does anyone know whether the manga will finish (in terms of following the first season storyline) at the same time as the anime?
LMAO. Did you make that?
I did. I need to stop fooling around ...
By the way, a preview of episode 8 can be watched on Beyblade.com. Merci's voice is actually very good.

If people cannot see the video, if it is for Canadians only, I ripped it here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJVVnBpCD4M
Poor Ginga, getting caught in a less than great position.
Oh yes, they kept Kyouya breaking his back, hah.
(May. 29, 2009  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

[Image: Kyouya_ParachuteAvatar.gif] [Image: Kyouya_FallAvatar.gif]

How the carp did he land without even a scratch? Better said how the hell did he survive? He does look goofy bouncing off the rock like that though XD he's gonna have a sore bum for weeks and probably won't be able to sit down XD

Answer: Beyblade: Breaking all laws of physics since 2001
Lol he does and the injuries seem real in g revolution.
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:21 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Lol he does and the injuries seem real in g revolution.

Ya know when I played Beyblade the worst injury I ever and only got was a blood blister on my finger...but in the anime Bladers get hospitalized from Beybattles and one (Wyatt/Youya *sp.*) actually died in the Japanese version after using Cyber Dranzer.
Ouch get well soon. But u might be better anyway ;] I feel bad for those guys
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:32 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Ouch get well soon. But u might be better anyway ;] I feel bad for those guys

Yeah the blood blister thing happened back in 2003 thanks though Cute Beyblade is goofy but boy it can be pretty damn dark when it wants to be...
Lol were getting off topic again, anyway Ginga is pretty crazy about going on TV in another episode.