MFB Episode 7: The sure kill spinning technique! Sagittario! (05/17/09)

I seriously have no real idea what the first part of the title actually is.

Kenta will lose all his points against Hikaru, and Benkei will be giving him a special training.
Guess whoever was hoping Kenta would finally win something has their luck cut out. ^^;
(May. 09, 2009  10:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: Guess whoever was hoping Kenta would finally win something has their luck cut out. ^^;

LOL

I'm excited to see Kenta develop as a character, actually. I think he's supposed to be analogous to the children watching the show.
Yes, it will be good to see Kenta finally step up some more.

Thanks for the update Kai-V. Smile
Wait a minute wasn't Benkei seen talking to hikaru about battling ginga i thought he wanted her to defeat ginga or kenta not help them
Thanks Kai-V!Grin
I really looking forward to this episode! I want to see Kenta's new moves Eee
Hmmm I guess this might be an opportunity for him to redeem himself after the pebble incident.
^ He loses all his beypoints. D= There's gonna be a lot of redeeming to be done. Confused
Oh wait nvm, he still has work to do.
(May. 09, 2009  11:04 PM)Khel Wrote: Hmmm I guess this might be an opportunity for him to redeem himself after the pebble incident.

This time a bigger challange a rock!!!
ok guys, I got the actual episode title translated.

The sure kill spinning technique! Sagittario
(May. 09, 2009  11:33 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: ok guys, I got the actual episode title translated.

That does sound cooler
(May. 09, 2009  11:33 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: ok guys, I got the actual episode title translated.

That doesn't really make sense.

I think "必殺" (hitsukoro ?) does mean 'certain kill', but I am not sure "転技(だ)" (tengi(da) ?) could mean the whole "spinning technique" ...
well my translator from PUNCH says that's what it translates to.

hissatsu = certain kill, finishing move
ten = revolve, turn around, change.
waza = technique, skill
(May. 10, 2009  1:02 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: well my translator from PUNCH says that's what it translates to.

hissatsu = certain kill, finishing move
ten = revolve, turn around, change.
waza = technique, skill
Worded that way, it makes a lot of sense. I changed the topic title. I appreciate your correction.
Metal Fight Beyblade episode 7 airs today. freshverse did have some problems last week with some people not being able to view it, but...check it out today, most of these bugs have been fixed.
Still won't work for me. Unhappy
[Image: BenkeixKenta.jpg]
Official pairing: "BenKen" or "Kenkei".
thanks for that.
Oh no ... That picture better not be what I think it is
(May. 17, 2009  12:43 AM)Anu Wrote: Oh no ... That picture better not be what I think it is

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You're so perverted.
Madoka just gave Kenta a metal face, with Sagittario's sticker on it.
[Image: MetalFaceSagittario.jpg]
(May. 17, 2009  12:46 AM)Commie Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA
You're so perverted.

You're telling me Crimson's the one who posted it
It's not like I wanted to notice that ...