MFB Episode 7: The sure kill spinning technique! Sagittario! (05/17/09)

Didn't expect this episode to be good at all, but I'm hearing the complete opposite. I'm pretty curious now, I'm not going to watch it yet though until I get the download.
This episode was AWESOME!!!
This episode was great and funny but one thing that gets me is How can Benkei do one handed push-ups, they are really hard to do and he is fat.
(May. 17, 2009  1:00 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: How can Benkei do one handed push-ups, they are really hard to do and he is fat.

^^^Since when do anime follow the laws of Science ???
Anu is so right. Still, he seems to be strong.
(May. 17, 2009  1:06 PM)Anu Wrote: ^^^Since when do anime follow the laws of Science ???

Point taken.

I loved the facted that he tried to hide behind a tree as well, lol.
I loved this episode, Benkai is like a brother to Kenta. Smile
(May. 17, 2009  7:41 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Did anyone notice the posters in the Beyblade centre when Ginga was battling Osamu at the beginning? I think they're more pictures from Bakuten Shoot. I couldn't quite make out what was on them but I think it's Kai and another character... I could be wrong though.
We have known that for around twenty days now :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Epis...#pid137429
(May. 17, 2009  2:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have known that for around twenty days now :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Epis...#pid137429

I realise that. My point is which DVD covers were featured in the episode this time? They didn't look the same as the last ones we saw.
while searching for torrents i found this thing: Beyblade Metal Fight Op [Jap-x264-30fps-PS3-XBOX360]​
what can it be?
I would presume it is the video encoded in H.264 so it can be played back on the 360 and PS3
(May. 17, 2009  6:34 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I realise that. My point is which DVD covers were featured in the episode this time? They didn't look the same as the last ones we saw.
The only difference with this episode's posters is that they all featured Max, while those that were shown in the fourth episode were all of Max except one, which illustrated Rei.
Whats the name of kenta's attack? it sounded like flame drop something
Flaming Claw I think ...

EDIT: Not sure though Confused
Kenta's finishing move is called "Flame Claw"
(May. 18, 2009  8:57 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Kenta's finishing move is called "Flame Claw"

Thats cool kenta seems more cooler now almost as cool as ginga lol
Really good episode actually! Shame the next one looks so poor...
I don't know if any other episode will be able to top this one but then you never know, one might.

Love this: http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46442676.png
(May. 19, 2009  2:41 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Really good episode actually! Shame the next one looks so poor...
Why ? We will probably learn more about Dark Nebula.
Tetsuya was jokes in this episode! He is a definate comedian. I liked the bit where Benkei. Kenta and Tetsuya were under the bridge and Tetsuya was crab walking lol, totally made me laugh!