MFB Episode 6: Aquario's Challenge - May 10, 2009 JPN / May 29, 2010 Canada

Finally got around to watching this. It was a good episode and Hikaru is awesome Smile

Holy carp, waterfall lol
I loved this episode. Definite favourite. I wish Ginga and Hikaru teamed up. That would be an unstoppable team.

And this:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Hikaru is the shizz in this episode. She's such a badass.
This episode was great, loved every minute of it or almost every minute anyway.
Damn <3
The OST is amazing. I wanna get it already...... Neil's talented.
(May. 11, 2009  6:46 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Hikaru is the shizz in this episode. She's such a badass.

I think shes really cute especially when she was a little girl so cute >w< Eee
Loved it. I want TT to make wind aquarios track gimmick even though it is alot like Dark Lepords gimmick. But you'd think after Kenta figuring out how Aquario disapears by using the gimmick and after so many battles he would atleast win one. This series has already trumped the origional in so many ways.
Class episode!
It was pleasant to that Kentа did not surrender even when on idea it was necessary))))) And still this scene when Benkej has felt relationship between them - excellently!
In the following series so I understand it will help to believe Kentа in myself!)))))
Just noticed this whilst taking screenshots, these clips are one after the other:

[Image: with_blade.jpg]
*With Sagittario on his launcher*

[Image: no_blade.jpg]
*Without Sagittario on his launcher*

I think his blade must have slipped off when he was raising his launcher. Oh the times when this happens, so embarresing.
Probably!!! it should be noticed still)

Well here already it not so is important, that he has many times lost - it has appeared more important = ` (
(May. 13, 2009  10:40 AM)Antonina Wrote: Probably!!! it should be noticed still)

Well here already it not so is important, that he has many times lost - it has appeared more important = ` (

I don't understand what you mean...=(...
(May. 13, 2009  10:10 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Just noticed this whilst taking screenshots, these clips are one after the other:

[Image: with_blade.jpg]
*With Sagittario on his launcher*

[Image: no_blade.jpg]
*Without Sagittario on his launcher*

I think his blade must have slipped off when he was raising his launcher. Oh the times when this happens, so embarresing.
Hahaha, Nice eye, Espio, How can they make a mistake like that ...
(May. 13, 2009  10:52 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hahaha, Nice eye, Espio, How can they make a mistake like that ...

There are probably a few more. I think they did it on purpose. Nobody in their right mind would be looking at that part of the animation anyway. The gap is so small it probably wasn't worth them drawing in part of Sagittario.
Sorry!
I translate: Abruptly to notice the such!
And all the rest is pure reasonings on anime! Do not pay attention!
(May. 13, 2009  11:03 AM)Antonina Wrote: Sorry!
I translate: Abruptly to notice the such!
And all the rest is pure reasonings on anime! Do not pay attention!

Yeah, I understand now lol. It's just as I thought =D.
Oh well thank God! And that already all has turned white for fear XDDDD
(May. 13, 2009  11:02 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: There are probably a few more. I think they did it on purpose. Nobody in their right mind would be looking at that part of the animation anyway. The gap is so small it probably wasn't worth them drawing in part of Sagittario.
Actually, there have been several of those mistakes in previous episodes, notably with Kyouya.

I was going to say that it was probably produced in Korea, but apparently this episode was not. Usually they are the ones who make mistakes like that.
It's just a small animation mistake. It happens all the time.
I have some new info about Hikaru Hazama. Her seiyuu is Marina Inoue
Yes.
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...php?Hikaru

Her special attack is called 'Infinity Wave', also, if people thought it was incomprehensible in the anime.
Pshh, Waterfall is way more badass
I was expecting Kenta to figure out his finishing move at the very end, to end up beating Aquario, but it just kind of ended. It was pretty awesome.

I like how benkei's personallity is changing, and that he is not just some fat dumb guy like how every other cartoon portrays big oafs. I think he is starting to be one of my favorite characters, just by the cool attitude he shows in this episode.
(May. 14, 2009  6:01 PM)Khel Wrote: Pshh, Waterfall is way more badass

Which "waterfall" do you mean?
Dub discussion for this episode is now open. I'll be gone out of town this weekend, will be back on Tuesday.
Hikaru's voice is pretty decent.
She called her bey "Storm Aquario" instead of Wind.
(Odd, since last episode they said Mad instead of Dark)