MFB Episode 6: Aquario's Challenge - May 10, 2009 JPN / May 29, 2010 Canada

Well Kenta did get his carp handed to him by a pebble, so I wouldn't be surprised if fighting an actual person would be challenging for him.
Hopefully, Kenta will win a battle on his own this time. Hikaru looks tough so it's likely it won't be easy! It's good he's got a chance to shine though. Ginga will be proud if he does beat her.

I imagine that Madoka will look after the Pegasis owner in the next episode, being the caring girl she is - and if she does, how will he respond to that? Will Ginga act all stubborn and tough or will he appreciate her kindness? I reckon he'll do the latter.
I actually want Kenta to lose for some reason I don't know why ... XD
Haha same XD. I am interested in this one, mostly because of the tourney-like setup.
(May. 04, 2009  8:32 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I imagine that Madoka will look after the Pegasis owner in the next episode, being the caring girl she is - and if she does, how will he respond to that? Will Ginga act all stubborn and tough or will he appreciate her kindness? I reckon he'll do the latter.

I realised watching this that I've already started subconciously shipping them. ^^;
Me too lol. I think they are great together! I'd already paired them up even before the anime started because I thought they looked good and now, watching it, I love them even more. This episode will present us with a chance to see what will happen between them (what with Ginga being ill) whilst Kenta's out battling Hikaru. Madoka will most likely worry over him a lot and do what she can do to help. It seems that Aquario's Challenge has the potential to show development for all three of these characters. I can't wait to see what happens! I'll be disappointed if Kenta loses and Madoka doesn't take care of Ginga.
Madoka wouldn't be too bad with Benkei either actually. The more I watch it, the more pairings I see. Pinching_eyes_2
My thoughts exactly! She certainly appreciated Benkei's help in this week's episode and it's nice to see that at least one bad guy in MFB has a good side or is at least discovering one. Who knows, maybe Kyouya has one too! He does in the manga after all. Hikaru would look cool with him in a pairing and perhaps she'll flirt with Kenta during his match against her (he IS adorable!). Kenta would make a really sweet pairing with Madoka too. There are more and more possibilities of pairings the more I think about it!
Ahaha, you are way too much like me. XD
Yeah! We're both Beyblade (and pairing) fans from the UK. I love pairings, especially when it comes to Beyblade. ^^ It's fun to spot them. Maybe you and I should start a pairings thread.
/\ Moments like this, i expect the spanish inquisition!
(May. 04, 2009  9:12 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Yeah! We're both Beyblade (and pairing) fans from the UK. I love pairings, especially when it comes to Beyblade. ^^ It's fun to spot them. Maybe you and I should start a pairings thread.

if you think i'm going to allow people to promote twelve year old cartoon characters hooking up, i have news for you Grin
(May. 04, 2009  8:51 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Kenta would make a really sweet pairing with Madoka too.

He's like seven
Haha, I expected a reply of that sort. XD We did take it to PMs already though. And fyi we were talking about friendship pairings too. Wink Not full on kinda stuff. Pinching_eyes_2
If a pairing thread surfaces, I'll feel bad for the person who starts it.
(May. 08, 2009  11:26 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: If a pairing thread surfaces, I'll feel bad for the person who starts it.
(May. 08, 2009  11:26 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: If a pairing thread surfaces, I'll feel bad for the person who starts it.

I've had people ask me whether that would be a good idea for a thread. I gently push them in the other direction......^^;

So would I, not something that should be done, espically when it is not really important for a Beyblade anime.
new TV Tokyo livestream:
http://www.freshverse.com/tv_analog_ch12.php#live

you need to create an account there or it won't let you watch the stream. This links directly to their TV Tokyo stream. The quality is awesome you guys.
^^I think you need firefox to use that.... w/e thanks anyway.
(May. 09, 2009  10:38 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: new TV Tokyo livestream:
http://www.freshverse.com/tv_analog_ch12.php#live

you need to create an account there or it won't let you watch the stream. This links directly to their TV Tokyo stream. The quality is awesome you guys.

Wow, watching it right now, let's see how it works tonight though.
(May. 09, 2009  11:35 AM)Aqua Wrote: ^^I think you need firefox to use that.... w/e thanks anyway.

Well it told me off for using IE. How rude.......Angry
You need microsoft silverlight aswell D:
(May. 09, 2009  7:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well it told me off for using IE. How rude.......Angry

Well you were using IE.....XD