MFB Episode 48 : The truth about light and darkness (03/07/10)

It's likely it'll be Libra.
(Mar. 05, 2010  11:47 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: in my opinion I think Hokuto will have a much bigger role in the 2nd season. I also think he will have a Bey in the anime once the 2nd season starts. It'll still probably be Libra, but a whole new Libra we have yet to see.

i sincerely doubt you have any basis for saying this
Hokuto is a major character in the MFB series, but the producers probably feel its not the right time to have him play a big role yet. I can tell Hokuto will play a big role in the second season.

The reasons for Hokuto not appearing much are...

He guards Koma village, is its main protector. Since he guards the village, also means he can't leave the village.
...So if he's the protector of Koma village and that, therefore, he needs to stay in the village, doesn't that mean that the same thing would happen in the second season? Unless Ginga spends a lot more time in his abandonned village, I don't see why...

Besides, he's not really that important in the manga, either. He doesn't even participate in the tournament since...well...he's a dog.
To this day that remains my favorite scene in all of the Beyblade Manga.
(Mar. 06, 2010  12:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i sincerely doubt you have any basis for saying this

http://www.beyuk.net/hokuto.php
That doesn't really help...
How so? It was a way to think that Hokuto will have a Libra blade.
It's stating that he had a Libra DF145BS in the manga, something which totally got ignored in the anime. That still doesn't really help since Yuu has Flame Libra. So for all we really know there could be another Libra, but it might belong to Yuu not Hokuto.

In other words we have nothing to base that speculation with, and it's generally not relevant to the thread topic.
Besides, they haven't really been following the manga. Busujima isn't part of Dark Nebula, Pheonix is very different and the God of Bey isn't there at all (And there are more differences). They could very well just ditch the dog Uncertain
Not a bad episode.
Daidouji went a little crazy and he wants revenge on Ryuusei.
[Image: hu1642.png]

But now Wolf is totally destroyed.
[Image: 29z5ulj.png]
And Ryuuga punished him by having L Drago eat his soul or whatever.

No more Daidouji (at least until Ryuuga is defeated)
Decent episode. Kind of liked the way Ryuusei's story was told in the Manga better.

I'm really stoked about the next episode. The preview for it looked good.
(Mar. 09, 2010  11:49 PM)Crimson Wrote: Not a bad episode.
Daidouji went a little crazy and he wants revenge on Ryuusei.
[Image: hu1642.png]

But now Wolf is totally destroyed.
[Image: 29z5ulj.png]
And Ryuuga punished him by having L Drago eat his soul or whatever.

No more Daidouji (at least until Ryuuga is defeated)

Damn and the guy had so much to live for.....riiiiiiiiight... he's still my fav even though he tripped out of place. Well he could still be alive just unconscious. I can hope right?!
Is it worth questionning why Ryusei still had the Pegasis bandana under the Pheonix mask?

Nice episode, I must say. Daidouji is incredible for surviving so many rocks falling on him (Although he just got...absorbed, or something, right after that by our good buddy Ryuuga)
I enjoyed this episode a lot. Although I was disappointed that they did not show Burn Phoenix's origins like Takafumi did in the manga, the father and son reunion made up for it in my eyes because it was quite touching. I agree that the anime had an interesting take on where L Drago came from but the manga takes the cake for this bit. This episode has been animated well.

I loved how it felt like everybody was finally united as a team once Ryuusei and co. had rescued Yuu. All we need now is Hikaru there and the gang truly is complete. It looks like a crazy and vengeful Daidouji got his comeuppence at last at the hands of Ryuuga (which, I must say, was nicely done on his part) and now I cannot wait for Kyouya's battle. It was great in the manga and I know it's going just as cool in the anime from the preview. Even if the match does not follow what happened in the manga it's still going to be good.

If you want to watch the episode, go to veoh.com and search for it. I found it there and that's why I was able to post my thoughts about 48 today. Grin
I dont know why but i really enjoyed this episode. Smile
I really enjoyed this episode. I enjoyed it when Ryuusei explains about how L-Drago and also Pegasis were formed. Also when Ginga saw his father for the first time for so long that moment was really well done.

When Daidouji went insane that was quite a funny moment and when Ryuuga came and sorta stole his soul i think Daidouji kinda had it coming to him. When Wolf was cut in half that look on his face was priceless XD

Also i am now stoked for episode 49 i cant wait to see Kyouya battle Ryuuga this will be one heck of an awesome battle Wink