MFB Episode 47 : Hagane Ties (02/28/10)

(Mar. 05, 2010  12:31 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'm gonna venture a guess and say that wolf is done for good.

The blade itself was split in two, I don't think there's much chance of recovery after that.

(This was a wicked episode, I'm glad I got back into watching the episodes.)

so why did he explode ? obviously he ate something. most likely a beyblade so who's beyblade was it. and do you think douduji will get a new beyblade and come back i hope so he is a cool character for a villian.
ok so i just watched that episode and it was awsome. i think that douduji did die when all of that glass fell on him. and that was awsome when dark wolf exploded i love the episode. and the guy that has burn phoenix kind of reminds me of spectra from bakugan alittle bit lol. but i can't wait to see the next episode.
'Ahem' WHERE IS THIS EPISODE DOWNLOADABLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
(Mar. 05, 2010  3:13 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: 'Ahem' WHERE IS THIS EPISODE DOWNLOADABLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Did you even look at the stickied topic ?
What?
Oh... That's useful. Thanks!
(Mar. 05, 2010  12:37 AM)beybattler Wrote: so why did he explode ? obviously he ate something. most likely a beyblade so who's beyblade was it. and do you think douduji will get a new beyblade and come back i hope so he is a cool character for a villian.
ok so i just watched that episode and it was awsome. i think that douduji did die when all of that glass fell on him. and that was awsome when dark wolf exploded i love the episode. and the guy that has burn phoenix kind of reminds me of spectra from bakugan alittle bit lol. but i can't wait to see the next episode.

Nooo I don't want to believe that Daidouji died. He grew on me now I'm going to cry now *cries oceans*. Yes I'm a drama queen.
I guessing that Nelvana will edit a lot of the stuff in the dub of this episode, (Wolf exploding faster, for one, so that kids won't be creeped/grossed out by wolfs body inflate like a balloon in multiple directions then exploding) but honestly, how bad could they screw it up?
I don't think the dub will show Wolf exploding.
They'll just show D. Wolf breaking apart, and have a reaction shot of Daidouji instead of the explosion.

I really don't think they'll show a wolf's body expanding and then exploding on a kids cartoon program out here.
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant, but hey, I'm only 12. Anyway, this is probably one of the best MFB episodes they've aired so far! But will probably be moderately epic (if at all) for the dub...
(Mar. 05, 2010  6:35 AM)Crimson Wrote: I don't think the dub will show Wolf exploding.
They'll just show D. Wolf breaking apart, and have a reaction shot of Daidouji instead of the explosion.

I really don't think they'll show a wolf's body expanding and then exploding on a kids cartoon program out here.
i don't think so in another anime from nelvana i forget the name but it showed someone explode (not a person i think it was a dragon) and they will probably keep douduji getting crushed by the glass we will probably see that in the dub because its from nelvana and in bakugan (also from nelvana) they showed gus die (except he didnt get crushed he was hit by a blast)
Wicked episode! Thought both battles were quite good but the one with burn phoenix and dark wolf was better. Also I never thought that wolf was that powerful since it controlled most of the match, thought Phoenix would just thrash him easily. I guess we won't be seeing daidouji battle again unless he gets another blade. Kinda sucks cause I like dark wolf but the way in got totalled was really cool.