MFB Episode 46 : The Extinguised Libra (02/21/10)

cool. Can't wait to see how Daidouji beats both of them at once.
well SPOILER
kenta gets beat using a random light wheel, hyouma get owned, then kenta tries to save him with broken saggitario and fails epicly, then phoenix makes a badass entrance to save the two, and nothing much happened between ginga and mizuchi really.
oh i really have to see thies episode to it will be fun watching it
Yeah this episode was carp. The next one is almost guaranteed to be awesome though.
(Feb. 24, 2010  2:44 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah this episode was carp. The next one is almost guaranteed to be awesome though.

this was me for about ten episodes after ryuuga beat ginga the first time

i eventually gave up
I stopped watching at about episode 16 a while ago and then started again at episode 36 recently.
(Feb. 24, 2010  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this was me for about ten episodes after ryuuga beat ginga the first time

i eventually gave up

The middle part of the series was boring. But after episode 30 (iirc) things pick up again.
I definatly agree with that. The episodes coming in the next few weeks are gonna probably be the best in the series.
I guarantee you that the next couple of episodes will be nothing but mindless filler, recaps, and padding... Try reading the blurbs about the episodes.
Well actually episode 48 will have phoenix unmasking himself and telling the gang his story which is important and then the next few episodes will be the final matches of battle bladers.