MFB Episode 35 : Activate, L Drago (11/29/09)

35. Activate, L Drago
エルドラゴ始動
erudorago shidou
Air date: 2009-11-29

竜牙(リュウガ)が、ベンケイの参加していた大会にエントリーする。バトルロイヤルの参加者を次々となぎ払う竜牙の圧倒的な力に、大地トビオ、深海流太郎(ふかみりゅうたろう)といった強豪も歯が立たない。このありさまを見た翼は、ダークネビュラ基地へ舞い戻り……。
Could this be the episode wher ldrago turns into the black ldrago
what would benefit would it be if it became the black l drago Confused
(Nov. 10, 2009  10:06 PM)bey tempest Wrote: what would benefit would it be if it became the black l drago Confused

i dont know actualy but this manga picture makes it look like it became stronger
http://i33.tinypic.com/2qi2umw.jpg
A poor excuse, since that black Lightning L Drago is quite limited ... Nobody can just 'buy' one when they go to the stores. It would be surprising, since their goal is to sell.
yeah maybe but it looked so much better white Unhappy
(Nov. 10, 2009  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A poor excuse, since that black Lightning L Drago is quite limited ... Nobody can just 'buy' one when they go to the stores. It would be surprising, since their goal is to sell.

wait i am confused r u saying that black lightning Ldrago has been released already
(Nov. 10, 2009  10:31 PM)LDrago Wrote: wait i am confused r u saying that black lightning Ldrago has been released already
Yes.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Yahoo-Ja...#pid211888
oh i never knew that corocoro limted huh
thats cool but I'm guessing it real rare lol
I won't even try buying it though just get a airbursh and paint the back of my LDrago clear wheel lol
Man now i want to see this episode Pinching_eyes
Well, this is the summary I will upload in an instant ...

Benkei and several dozens of other beybladers form a circle around a giant stadium dug into the ground. Just before they prepare to launch their beyblades, they are interrupted by a Dark Nebula helicopter that holds Ryuuga. He challenges everybody at the same time and wins, all the beybladers lying defeated on the ground afterwards. Meanwhile, Tobio and Ryuutarou win their matches and are about to face each other when Ryuuga enters the arena and says he can take both of them at the same time. Ryuutarou's illusions and Tobio's tornado attack do not disconcert Ryuuga and he easily sends both of them to the ground with their beyblades at their feet. He goes to nag them right before leaving the stadium. At the Dark Nebula building, Merci detects the unwanted presence of Tsubasa in one of the sections. He infiltrates a room using his Beypointer to undo the digital lock to a room where he learns more about Ryuuga's Lightning L Drago. He watches the beybattle he and Ginga had which the latter lost miserably, and that makes him more determined to defeat Ryuuga. He goes to the building roof to try to deliver a message to his eagle for Ginga, but Yuu and Daidouji stop him just in time. They finally have proof that Tsubasa is a spy. All the bladers of Dark Nebula arrive and surround him, including Tetsuya, whom Yuu had let out of his 'cell' in the building (he had been so sad that he had gotten to a point where he could draw crabs on the walls with his tears). Unsurprisingly, Tsubasa defeats everybody: the Kumade brothers fall easily with the other rookies, and Dan and Reiki direct their attack towards Tetsuya's Dark Cancer after falling for Tsubasa's tricks. At that moment, the Dark Nebula helicopter comes up with Ryuuga, who is totally ready to crush Tsubasa.

It is very short compared to the others, and I was quite generous because I could have simply written : "Ryuuga beats everybody; Tsubasa defeats everyone in Dark Nebula except Ryuuga."
Thanks for the episode summary Kai-V Joyful_2 I wanna see this episode more now. XD
*sits around waiting to see this episode* (lol)
Daidouji has a strange obsession with cacti. I don't get it.

He has a big cactus, a small cactus and the wallpaper on his computer features more cacti. Seriously, I really don't get it. He touches his cactus and everytime, he pricks himself! Doesn't he learn? Is it suppose to be some weird gag?

Anyway...yeah, I was so glad we could see those the Orso Trio again again. Who doesn't want three clones of Benkei, right?
The final boss is back and looks more powerful that before...

Tsubasa make a risky move stealing the LDragon data from the computer of Nebula, i hope in the next episode explain why he is doing this.
I'd assume it would be to work out how to defeat LDrago.
In the words of Rage Against The Machine "Know your enemy"
I liked the Episode but the animaters screwed up when Ldrago knocked out Capricorn. When you LDrago hit capricorn the animaters put in Pisecs??????????But it was still a great episode
anyone see it when ryuga attack without using a bey with two orbs in his hands it was strange
also some funny ugh forgot name of the crab guy but he gets set on fire and frozen alot lol
How dare you forget Tetsuya's name. He's such an important character.
Hahaha Tetsuya is hilarious in this episode. Notice Reiki and Dan didn't stop Gemios from freezing and burning him XD

I just loved this episode... Screenshot GOLD to. Eee
What is the USA Episode number? Tymanrocks11
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:12 AM)Tymanrocks11 Wrote: What is the USA Episode number? Tymanrocks11
... The same.
Can anyone tell me what is the name of Ryuuga's ultimate attack?
(Nov. 19, 2010  7:59 PM)sarthakdas Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is the name of Ryuuga's ultimate attack?
In Japanese it should be : Dragon Emperor Heaven Soar Kill.
(Nov. 19, 2010  7:59 PM)sarthakdas Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is the name of Ryuuga's ultimate attack?

In US its called "Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike"
srry if this is off topic but did the bakushin sassunno guy come in any of the metal fight or metal fight explosion episodes